User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Aug 2003, 16:20   #1
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Man Utd win community shield

hahahaah arsenal.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 16:21   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Pirez is a ****.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 16:28   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
"let's all laugh at arsenal"
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 16:32   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Pirez is a ****.
Pires?

heh.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 16:34   #5
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Pires?

heh.
**** off. He's still ****.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 16:38   #6
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
It's good to see Cole, Jeffers and Campbell are still moronic hotheads. When they're not diving they're trying to kick people left and right.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 16:38   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
**** off. He's still ****.
At least he earns more than you do.

£££.

Shame I missed that match though.

What was the thing in the match that makes you hate Pires so much?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 16:45   #8
Embroglio

Quote:
He's [still] ****.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 16:47   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

My sharp sensory systems inform of some aggression towards Arsenal.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 17:03   #10
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Felt good to Ruud the diver Van Nistelrooy is no better than last year.

He cant do **** without beckham, he still 'falls' for penelties, but now he misses them too
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 19:59   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Since it was a single match and meant nothing, I'm classing this as a draw.

Lehman looked crap, as did Solskjaer.

Also, van Nistelrooy missed a penalty. Which is nice.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 20:08   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Since it was a single match and meant nothing, I'm classing this as a draw.
good for you

when you end up finishing 5th you can prolly get away with 'classing it as not an utterly **** season'

oh wait

you won't
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 20:18   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I never said we deserved a draw.

p.s. hey where were spurs in this match???????????????????

edit: **** you have to be a good team
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 20:21   #14
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC

edit: **** you have to be a good team
but u were in it? :confused:
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 20:30   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx

He cant do **** without beckham, he still 'falls' for penelties, but now he misses them too

You do realise that it was actually a penalty shootout don't you?

Howard played well I thought as did Henry. Wasn't impressed with lehmann (although it's still too early at this stage). Always great to see vieira versus keane, even if it was only a friendly. Keane looked pretty fired up. Still waiting for Utd's new signings though.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 20:33   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Also, van Nistelrooy missed a penalty. Which is nice.
He's dutch. What do you expect?
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 20:34   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I forgot to talk about the red cards.

Jeffers deserved to go, obviously. As did Cole, and probably Campbell.

For some reason, the commentators didn't even seem to consider a small chance that Djemba-Djemba should have been booked, but his challenge on Campbell was stoods up, into the groin which was rather shocking. But it wasn't retaliation, so who cares?!
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 20:34   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
He's dutch. What do you expect?
He scored 12 penalties last season!
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 20:37   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I forgot to talk about the red cards.

Jeffers deserved to go, obviously. As did Cole, and probably Campbell.

For some reason, the commentators didn't even seem to consider a small chance that Djemba-Djemba should have been booked, but his challenge on Campbell was stoods up, into the groin which was rather shocking. But it wasn't retaliation, so who cares?!

2 red cards that should have been given and weren't versus one booking that didn't happen.

ARSENAL WERE SCREWED BY THE EVIL MAN YOO LOVING SCUM SUCKING BASTARDS. WE WAS ROBBED AND WENGER NEVER SAW THE INCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 20:40   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Actually I was saying it should have probably been a sending off.

It's true that Wenger didn't see it though!
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 20:42   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Actually I was saying it should have probably been a sending off.

It's true that Wenger didn't see it though!

I never thought blind people could manage until I saw arsene wenger. I'm amazed he saw the incident (and thought it was justified) when jeffers kicked phil neville about five or six times!
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 21:02   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
man utd and arsenal in not endearing themselves to any half-bothered neutral football fan shocker

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 21:39   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
man utd and arsenal in not endearing themselves to any half-bothered neutral football fan shocker
Indeed. All today showed is that Man U have got the wind up on Arsenal who are still bitter about losing the Premiership when they looked as if they were going to walk it. And Van Nistelrooy is a diver.

Anyone going to put a bet on Bolton beating Man U at OT for the 3rd time in a row? Probably quite tempting.

Oh if Pompey beat one of them, I'll enjoy it for a long long time.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 22:39   #24
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx

Did you not see pre-season? Obviously not. Wait til season starts and you'll be eating your words. Ruud and Henry are 2 best strikers in prem by a mile so kindly stfu.
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 22:44   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
He scored 12 penalties last season!
There must not have been any importance to them then.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 22:49   #26
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
clearly so, otherwise Arsenal would have won the title race
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 22:53   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
There must not have been any importance to them then.
They were very important, if he hadnt dived for them and put the ball away from 6 (read em : six) yards, he would have only scored 13 or so goals last year and people couldnt make such a big deal about him

Having said that though, hes probably the best penalty taker in the world right now. Although it is pretty much a "free goal", you still have to put the ball in the net, and he didnt miss a single one in the league last year.

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 10:11   #28
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
They were very important, if he hadnt dived for them and put the ball away from 6 (read em : six) yards, he would have only scored 13 or so goals last year and people couldnt make such a big deal about him
<--- sadly, this rolleyes should be about 20 times as big

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:27   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

You cant argue the figures. How many goals did he score from open play, outside the 6 yard area?

And of those remaining 4-7, how many were assisted by david beckham?

Thanks. I'll be here all week folks.

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:30   #30
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
and he didnt miss a single one in the league last year.
Dutch people are only able to score penalties if there isn't a shred of significance to them.