User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Aug 2003, 00:49   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Charley Lownois & Mental Theo - Wonderful Days

excellent.

all go kazaa'ing or something similar.

Go go peer2peer network agent gadget.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 13:51   #2
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Isn't mental theo one of those **** DJ-type-people who run someones voice through a synthesizer until it sounds like a chipmunk, then slap it on CD and call it music?
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 15:59   #3
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Isn't mental theo one of those **** DJ-type-people who run someones voice through a synthesizer until it sounds like a chipmunk, then slap it on CD and call it music?
tis indeed
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:11   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
last saturday 'mental theo' and the crew of his TV programme were at the club where i work. people screaming around it etc...
i like some of the old happy hardcore songs he made, but since happy hardcore died ages ago, his TV programme is terrible and his personality even worse, i don't see any reason to scream for him... (not that i'd scream for anyone else, but that's not the point..).
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 19:26   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 02:07   #6
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
He's just a good case of the 'over the use by date' kind of person.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 02:48   #7
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Themion, have you ever listened to Ayumi Hamasaki?
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote