User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:58   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
It's pictures like these

That make me wish entertaining British entertainment mediums still existed.

Last edited by HobbieRogue4; 31 Jul 2003 at 21:18.
HobbieRogue4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:59   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i exist.

but i';m not famous so i don't get that klinda of exposure
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 21:03   #3
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Johnson is swedish and a lying ****.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 21:20   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I made a HUGE mistake not including the bit I just inserted. I didn't mean "British" people, heh.

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE PHALIC HUMOR IN THE PICTURES?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 21:55   #5
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
no, it's far too subtle.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 22:32   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE PHALIC HUMOR IN THE PICTURES?
The blonde in the right picture can hold my phallus.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 22:35   #7
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
She'd bite off your acorn.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 22:39   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

And then claim you raped her.

Twice.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 22:50   #9
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
And then claim you raped her.

Twice.

and f*ck up your t.v career

p.s
she didnt actualy say it was him everyone but on the other hand she didnt deny it wasnt him she wouldnt comment on it.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 10:03   #10
Stereophobe

Chris Tarrant demonstrating the effects of lock-tight.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 14:48   #11
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
WRONG MENTAL IMAGE!!