User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 01:20   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Bin/Cue files

i've downloaded a bin and cue file but the cue file appears to be blank and so the bin is useless (right?)

there are also a load of files named like file.001, file.002, etc

is there anyway i can get it to work?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 09:06   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
open file.001 with winrar.... these are split archives.

You could try opening the bin with daemon tools and see if anything is in it. I dunno if daemon tools can handle a bin without cue file tho, but you can always try.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:02   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
open file.001 with winrar.... these are split archives.

You could try opening the bin with daemon tools and see if anything is in it. I dunno if daemon tools can handle a bin without cue file tho, but you can always try.
i tried with iso buster on the bin but no luck

will try winrar now
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:04   #4
Ragnarak

hmm after i open file one then what do i do with it? extract it? does that auotmatically extract files 2, 3 etc as well?
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:22   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
hmm after i open file one then what do i do with it? extract it? does that auotmatically extract files 2, 3 etc as well?
Yes, it does.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 12:28   #6
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Yes, it does.
it's all sorted now

thanks to both of you
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 20:27   #7
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
it's all sorted now

thanks to both of you

you downloading films
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 11:54   #8
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
you downloading films
actually no

Unread 19 Jul 2003, 13:22   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
actually no

Games?
Don't tell me you are downloading Linux Distros... you geek!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 19:49   #10
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Games?

Tho remind me when i get back back to uni that i plan to download knoppix and give it a try