User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:14   #1
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
transformers live movie erm

i dont know if this has been mentioned before, but tehre is going to be a transformers live movie.

Transformers was one of my fav 80's cartoons, but a live movie is gonna be a disaster i think, i mean how can u make optimus prime look real for crying out loud. Although it will be very interesting, i think its gonna be complete waste of money.
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:16   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
You've just broken the hearts of many of our posters by implying that Optimus Prime isn't real :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:17   #3
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
with the computing power they have now they can at least make it look good
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:17   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
im not going through his death a second time :/
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:24   #5
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
there doing it with garfield.
hpoefully they wont do what they did with scooby doo.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:30   #6
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
there doing it with garfield.
hpoefully they wont do what they did with scooby doo.
well lets be honest, scooby doo isnt real something that could be made into film cause its actually quite ****
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:31   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: transformers live movie erm

Quote:
Originally posted by acousticset
i dont know if this has been mentioned before, but tehre is going to be a transformers live movie.

Transformers was one of my fav 80's cartoons, but a live movie is gonna be a disaster i think, i mean how can u make optimus prime look real for crying out loud. Although it will be very interesting, i think its gonna be complete waste of money.

Yes its been mentioned
Yes it could rock
Yes it could be horrific
Yes i pray its the greatest thing ever.

The current "Produced By/Directed By" stats do not look good. Ive never heard of any of the people associated with this project, and theres no major studio backing announced.

Independent films have a greater possibility of sucking greatly.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:33   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
well lets be honest, scooby doo isnt real something that could be made into film cause its actually quite ****

Scooby Doo took $124 million

Nuff said.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:43   #9
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Scooby Doo took $124 million

Nuff said.
only because it had scooby doo in it.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:54   #10
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
the gun for my optimus prime broke in half somehow years and years ago...

not that it matters, I lost the hands for it anyway...

I still got roller in working condition, that lil thing rocks
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:56   #11
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

I have the movie on my harddisk. I havent seen it for years and I dont want to watch it again incase its crap

Quote:
Originally posted by Luckeh!!!!
*womble*
HA! you were in AIM
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 00:11   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Murphy,+Don+(III)

Hes got a pretty Hit & Miss record as a producer. Im guessing the movie will only be good if League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is good, and gives him the budget to get a big studio to cover Transformers.

If not , expect ****e.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 00:29   #13
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:

HA! you were in AIM
so were you, HC of SMG if I remember
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 13:39   #14
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Luckeh!!!!
so were you, HC of SMG if I remember
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 13:48   #15
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
It better have omega supreme in it :/
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 14:16   #16
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: transformers live movie erm

Quote:
Originally posted by acousticset

I hope it has ****e all to do with this crap 'remake' that is currently 'blessing' our screens. :/

(They'll **** it up anyway, so i guess it doesnt matter.)
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 14:25   #17
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
If he murders transformers, I will kill him, really.

I will track him down, wait until he is sleeping, and beat him to death with my Optimus Prime toy.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 14:27   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Use my scorpinok, it's bigger
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:42   #19
acousticset

no its based on teh original stuff, with teh first cast lot, still i suppose it could eb good done being done by some plp to do with x men 2 i believe
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:43   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
only because it had scooby doo in it.
Sarah Michelle Gellar too
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 22:26   #21
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
If he murders transformers, I will kill him, really.

I will track him down, wait until he is sleeping, and beat him to death with my Optimus Prime toy.
I'll help.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 22:46   #22
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Optimus Prime - James Earl Jones or Sean Connery or Harrison Ford
Megatron - Leonar Nimoy (10 points if you can answer why would be even more ) or Alan Rickman or Gary Oldman
Starscream - Alan Rickman/Gary Oldman (see above)
Hot Rod - Brad Pitt

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 22:48   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer

Megatron - Leonar Nimoy (10 points if you can answer why would be even more )
He played galvatron.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:01   #24
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
He played galvatron.
1 Point only.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 13:38   #25
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Murphy,+Don+(III)

Hes got a pretty Hit & Miss record as a producer. Im guessing the movie will only be good if League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is good, and gives him the budget to get a big studio to cover Transformers.

If not , expect ****e.
the other producer was the guy who produced the x-men

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 14:31   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
1 Point only.
In the film. Starring as well as he, orson welles and eric idle.

The battered shell of megatron, after having been badly damaged in the fight with optimus prime, was encountered by Unicron (Welles) and given new form as galvatron (nimoy), who then proceeded to kill starscream. etc etc etc.

(All to a background of 80's power pop)
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 23:11   #27
acousticset

ah well, lets see what they make

and i would not like to have brad pitt in it.