User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:41   #1
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Stargate SG-1

So what are your thoughts on the new series.

bringing daniel back was a good idea.
really enjoyed the 3rd episode were jack became a kid.
the kid actor did a really good impression of jack.

last episode was quite good which saw daniel remembering some of his memories from being an acient.

Got them all on xsvcd quality is just as good as dvd.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:43   #2
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
I foresee a short termed life for this thread, unless mrk lajiri has something personal against me creating such a thread.

oh and i havent seen any of the new ones, im catching up on season 2 atm, should get season 3 next week or so.
ah u only just got into the world of stargate
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:46   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
seen the first 4 of the new series

** flav: spoilers ahoy ***

damn those yanks and their crazy independance day and not airing the fifth episode last night like they should have

so far, it rocks

jonas never really seemed to be part of the team, now daniel is back it seems to work a lot better

the fact that we'll finally figure out all the stuff about the ancients/fifth race etc is cool
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:49   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
the fifth race deal was introduced on season one, they spoke a bit more on season 2, and it hasnt been explained on season 7 yet?
the whole thing was kinda explained but not tied up
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:53   #5
Ragnarak

Quote:
i see.. please spoil it for me .. are humans technologically advanced enough on the later seasons to be able to coexist with the other 4 races ?

also, why the hell wont Thor races just kick the **** outta the goaul'd's if they can?
1) 'not yet'
2) replicators
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:54   #6
Ragnarak

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/index.shtml contains brief season/episode descriptions
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:55   #7
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

next weeks episode looks good from what i seen in the teaser on scifi.com stargate website.

anyways do u reckon we will see a return by apophis as we are not sure if he is really dead only have to rely on teal'c 's word
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 23:04   #8
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
replicators ?
You meet them in season 5.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 23:06   #9
Ragnarak

Quote:
im reading the summaries of the chapters

i must say im looking forward to season 3, and that i have seen the one they meet the sistem lords on tv
this thread seems to be losing posts
weird

oh and season 3 is very
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 23:14   #10
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

just reading up on series 7 rumours etc.

Apparently apophis is def dead and not coming back. as are the tollan,
osiris returns.
Good site.

season 3 was rather good lots of interesting stories
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 23:42   #11
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
what seriers 7 is out

omg omg omg omg

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 23:47   #12
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Shakky
what seriers 7 is out

omg omg omg omg
in the US yeah

first 4 eps have aired, 5 airs next friday
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 23:51   #13
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
oh dear theres a rude word in the title that reminded me of the woman in the banner that then got me all excited.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 23:53   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
oh dear theres a rude word in the title that reminded me of the woman in the banner that then got me all excited.
Not any more, bub.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 00:04   #15
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

pfft changing my thread title
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 07:36   #16
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Still waiting for next season to commence here, going through something of a sci-fi draught on TV at the moment. Also still a little annoyed at SG1 for stealing Farscape's bugdet

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 10:57   #17
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
THERE ARE NEW ONES!?!

[edit] somebody point me to a bt download without on of the mods noticing
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 11:31   #18
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
please jrl_makiri, do you mind explaining how this thread is differnet from the one i created name 'Ragnarak' in which i asked him his views on season 2 of stargate, which i had recently viewed, and which allowed other board users to comment on it?

is this a chase against me? cause i see this thread is still standing, after discussing downloading and the series, while mine was deleted before anyone (except u) had teh chance to reply
he closes as much as he can, hes probably just away at the moment
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 12:23   #19
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
in the US yeah

first 4 eps have aired, 5 airs next friday
damnthoseyanksgettingallthegoodtvfirstwhycouldn'titbeairedinbritainfirst?

if you didn't get any of that just say and i'll add the spaces
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 12:26   #20
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

Quote:
Originally posted by Demon Dave
damnthoseyanksgettingallthegoodtvfirstwhycouldn'titbeairedinbritainfirst?

if you didn't get any of that just say and i'll add the spaces
dont worry we get to see the final episodes first so works out better for us