User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:06   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
this week i've mostly been listening to

Queens Of The Stone Age - Rated R

I've had it ages but this week it's been like all i've lsitened to. it's so good, but next week i'll hate it

WHAT HAVE YOU BEE LISTENING TO?!
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:08   #2
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
The Essential Billy Joel. Double-CD-tastic.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:10   #3
SeaN
the mongrel cat

SeaN is an unknown quantity at this point
At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command <-- wish I'd known about this sooner..
Radiohead - Hail To The Thief <-- not gonna get bored of this anytime soon
SeaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:10   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Blur - Thinktank
Less Than Jake - Anthem
Muse - Hullabaloo
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:20   #5
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Hell is for heroes - The Neon HAndshake

havent listened to it in a wee while

listening to it now though
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:26   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
The Essential Billy Joel. Double-CD-tastic.
you are promoted into my top 10 posters.

Billy Joel > Anything. I mean anything. Other bands i like. Oasis, the beatles, queen. All exceptionally great and much better than anything else, but still not as good as Billy Joel.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:28   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Pink Floyd and Muse (origins) a bit

hows the new Muse album?
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:30   #8
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
This week I has been mostly listening to:

The Mars Volta - De-loused in the Comatorium

Pretentious but still delightful.
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:32   #9
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Pink Floyd and Muse (origins) a bit

hows the new Muse album?
Hullabaloo was just a live CD and a cd with B sides, the new new album is out in September. not that i'm sad and love matt bellamy of xure.
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:43   #10
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Alizee - Moi... Lolita
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:47   #11
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head
Marylin Manson - The Golden Age Of Grotesque
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 00:15   #12
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Why, THIS week I've been listening not only mostly but actually only, to Enslaved's new record - Below the Lights.

It's kind of strange, but I like it that way.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 00:16   #13
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by SeaN
At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command <-- wish I'd known about this sooner..
We should talk.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 00:58   #14
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Jimmy Eat World - Lucky Denver Mint
The Ataris - Boys Of Summer
The Lyndsay Diaries - Whispers Of A Long Goodnight
Diffuser - Get It On
Finch - Letters To You

Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World....

Yeah...Hobbie likes Jimmy Eat World.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 01:03   #15
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

super furry animals (radiator & fuzzy logic mainly) since i watched them at brethesda rugby club last weekend
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 01:15   #16
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Metallica - St anger
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 01:18   #17
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
Metallica - St anger
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 01:21   #18
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by rageybabey
what?
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 02:02   #19
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
We should talk.
Not to look for trouble, but RoC is probably their worst album.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 02:11   #20
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Erkenbrand
Not to look for trouble, but RoC is probably their worst album.
Apart from the first four tracks, I'd have to agree. Acrobatic Tenement is their best by far, despite it not being the best lineup ATDI had, which I think was the one on RoC.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 02:15   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I've Spend the last 4 hours when I should have been fast asleep listening to

Body Count - Body Count

Warrier on the Edge Of Time - Hawkwind

Plastic Letters - Blondie

Cathedral Dreams - John Foxx

The White Room - KLF

Ace Of Spades - Motorhead

Heavymetalambientpoptastic bitch

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 02:25   #22
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
Metallica - St Anger
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 02:26   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Blink 182 - Apple Shampoo

Metallica are gay.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 07:37   #24
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Marylin Manson - The Golden Age Of Grotesque
ace disc, have listened to it quite a bit over the last week
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 07:37   #25
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Grandaddy - Sumday
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 09:39   #26
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Eldritch - El Nino
and some In Flames album
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 10:36   #27
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
Nothing, i am just a sad loner with no life
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 16:40   #28
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Superpig #1
Nothing, i am just a sad loner with no life
Superpig #1 for mod ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 16:58   #29
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Slayer - Reign in Blood

i got it saturday so am wearing it out by excessive overplaying.