User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 21:25   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Can a Mod IP ban me from Roleplaying please?

I stupidly enough decided to visit the role-playing forums after the few recent threads on GD, to hopefully laugh at their BBQ organisational skills.

I ended up clicking on something about The Siege on Ourivo 7, which was crap and scary all at once.
Now I’m scared I might accidentally sign up for role as ship commander or something when I roll in drunk one night.
I just know I’ll have a one of those ‘good ideas’ that you only ever have when you’re drunk, and end up feeling cheap and used when I sober up in the morning.

For my own personal sanity and protection, please could I be IP banned from role-playing forum.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 21:26   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thats an admin option dude
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 21:30   #3
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
join us
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 21:38   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
you cant be IP banned as such without modifying VB's code

you can make it so when you are logged in you cant access the board

but this comes with a nessisary "LIGHTNING BOLT!" Title
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:04   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
technically i can make it so you cant see rp anymore
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:06   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i have made it so heh

infact can you report back here whether it worked or not.

itll be interesting to see whether vb has actually worked...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:09   #7
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
i have made it so heh

You have indeed!
I can no longer see the RP forum,I have been saved from my drunken self!

I am now 'RP' clean
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:41   #8
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
You have indeed!
I can no longer see the RP forum,I have been saved from my drunken self!

I am now 'RP' clean
well my other account is banned from roleplay for the time when we all spammed it with useless thread titles
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:48   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
PLEASE GOD BAN ME FROM THERE TOO!

PLEASE!

(Does 'making it invisible' mean that if I were to click a link to an RP thread I'd see it still? For that would negate the whole scheme =( )
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 23:00   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
PLEASE GOD BAN ME FROM THERE TOO!

PLEASE!
can i get in for some of the not being able to see RP any more juicy goodness?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 23:02   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The only thing that could make this thread complete is if it were sticky.

KURA! MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN!

Edit:
LOL! The Roleplayers are roleplaying, wait for it

A PATENT OFFICE!

All that imagination, creating entire worlds in their minds and restraining from typing 'I KILL YOU AND YOU CAN NEVER GET UP BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY GOD' and they role-****ing-play an office. FOR PATENTS!

Love those guys.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 12:58   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
i have made it so heh

1337, can you make it so that the only forum I can see is GD?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 13:01   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
1337, can you make it so that the only forum I can see is GD?
the only forum i see is GD but thats just cos i have tunnel vision
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 13:16   #14
Woof
Banned

I can't tell you how great being RP-less is
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 13:18   #15
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I can't tell you how great being RP-less is
http://195.149.21.200/~paforum/forum...?s=&forumid=23

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 19:23   #16
Woof
Banned

Quote:
I'm not falling for your trickery !!
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:12   #17
Karmulian

Quote:
doesn't work.. his acc is locked out of RP by all methods until an admin regrants it

him going to the link will result in the "you do not have permission etc ecte "
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:14   #18
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
ban me from there as well!!
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:24   #19
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
hey, I have that ban where I can't see RP

I can't really remember why though.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:16   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I still see it =(

But in more amusing news

I PASSED MATHS!
BY FIVE WHOLE PERCENT!"

THAT'S LIKE 2 ENTIRE MARKS!"

I rock.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 00:31   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
ban me from it, please, or do i have to do it the hard way?

i am hereby threatening to cause mayhem in the morning if i wake up
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 07:21   #22
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I still see it =(

But in more amusing news

I PASSED MATHS!
BY FIVE WHOLE PERCENT!"

THAT'S LIKE 2 ENTIRE MARKS!"

I rock.
If I somehow manage to pass math this year, my 'rents said they might buy me a house.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 08:19   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
If I somehow manage to pass math this year, my 'rents said they might buy me a house.
Why can't mine say this?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 08:32   #24
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
A PATENT OFFICE!

All that imagination, creating entire worlds in their minds and restraining from typing 'I KILL YOU AND YOU CAN NEVER GET UP BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY GOD' and they role-****ing-play an office. FOR PATENTS!

Love those guys.
Oh come on! It helps me escape from the boring drdgery of everyday life and live my fantasy of being a real patent office worker! How can you people not see the appeal...
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:10   #25
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
add a link to GD'ers - a "ban me from RP" sign-up form & sticky it
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:20   #26
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
doesn't work.. his acc is locked out of RP by all methods until an admin regrants it

him going to the link will result in the "you do not have permission etc ecte "
No.
Assuming he's not using cookies, or he's using cookies specific to pirate.planetarion.com, that link has nothing to do with "his acc".
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:34   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Why can't mine say this?

They're dead.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:37   #28
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Why can't mine say this?
your dropping out and starting a new course in september arent you?
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 21:16   #29
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
surely with all this support the Roleplaying forum can just be removed completely ?
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 19:10   #30
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
do that and we'd only end up invading/moving back in here, and wouldn't that be fun, oh yes it would
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:07   #31
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
No, they said 'buy you a horse'.

Interperet that how you want. :ninjaa: