User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Jun 2003, 21:28   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
k you fat star wars fans

tell me why darth vader died exactly?!?!!? he threw the emperor into the whatsit and he died?!?!? why?!?!?

and

ewoks are ****
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 21:31   #2
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
he was bzzz fzakin the freaking death star walls, darth vader is a pussy.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 21:34   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

i mean he was fzaking hte walls, he was pointed up how the hell did his fzaking lighting get round his back and nuke old darth. Its CRAP. And why didnt luke grap the lightsword and take out the windows, he'd have killed himself and the baddies.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 21:40   #4
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
I always thought it was the turn from the Dark Side to the Good Side was too much for him. After all, according to Star Wars "history", it was never achieved by anyone before. Or it could have been the lightning.

Also, I'd assume they'd have some extra strong windows, just in case some twat decided he'd like to break them.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 21:59   #5
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
Lightsaber will cut through anything except another lightsaber, or that crap from Jedi Knight II "cortosis armour" or however you spell it.
How do you know?
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 21:59   #6
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
he died off old age and lung cancer.
he was a heavy smoker hence the loud breathing
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 22:05   #7
Nusselt
share the <3

ah no wonder he went to the dark side, if i lost my penis and was not able to give the lovely queen whatsherface one up the back side i to would become a complete pschyo.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 22:05   #8
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
makes a change from posting YOUR MOM all the time.

how do you know this last bit?
and is there any chance at all that the next and last film will not be utter ****?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 22:07   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid

and is there any chance at all that the next and last film will not be utter ****?
did george lucas write the script?

does he direct it?

Unread 21 Jun 2003, 22:40   #10
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I know because im a "fat" star wars fan.

In the 3rd film we should see Anakin fighting Obi Wan, Anakin falls into a blast pit, or something, all they save is his head and his lungs or heart or something, hence the robotic body.
actually it's a volcanoe i think. rumour has it that they're going to make episodes 7,8 and 9 after they've finished with this lot.
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 22:42   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
BZZZZzzzzz FZAK!
Quite possibly the most originally funny thing ever posted.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 22:47   #12
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
The old (Annakin) Skywalker just happened to be a very potent man who pregnated some chick , whoever the **** she might be and went on to do evil stuff while wearing a life prolonging helmet.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 22:49   #13
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Chojin
Also, I'd assume they'd have some extra strong windows, just in case some twat decided he'd like to break them.
I guess they learned from Total Recall

Quote:
Originally posted by Demon Dave
rumour has it that they're going to make episodes 7,8 and 9 after they've finished with this lot.
Umm how? The empire is finished, the emperor is dead.
Star Wars: Episode 7 - Return of the Merchandise?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 22:49   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
The old...Skywalker just happened to be a very potent man who pregnated some chick...evil stuff...prolonging helmet.
I originally thought my removals may make that funny.

They didn't.

How very Kura of me.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 23:00   #15
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I originally thought my removals may make that funny.

They didn't.

How very Kura of me.
It's an awfully constructed sentence indeed but I didn't want to let the time I invested in it go to waste.

It's an egoistic thing to do, I know.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 23:03   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
It's an awfully constructed sentence indeed but I didn't want to let the time I invested in it go to waste.

It's an egoistic thing to do, I know.
I just reread 'prolonging helmet'.

This time I laughed.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 00:06   #17
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
DARTH VADER WAS A ****ING PUSSY IMMIGRANT!
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 00:13   #18
Quatre

Quatre is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
I guess they learned from Total Recall

Umm how? The empire is finished, the emperor is dead.
Star Wars: Episode 7 - Return of the Merchandise?
Said like a true non-Star Wars fan
Quatre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 06:43   #19
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Demon Dave
rumour has it that they're going to make episodes 7,8 and 9 after they've finished with this lot.
rumour indeed...Lucas himself has said on many occasions that he will not make 7, 8, and 9...and since he owns the rights to SW(I think), it would cost someone a whole crapload of quid to get the rights to make them.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 06:47   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
It finishes way too quickly.

Most overrated trilogy ever.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 07:06   #21
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I hate you all.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 15:57   #22
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Re: k you fat star wars fans

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
tell me why darth vader died exactly?!?!!? he threw the emperor into the whatsit and he died?!?!? why?!?!?

and

ewoks are ****
didn't you watch it?

when Vader picked up the emperor, he was being shocked electrically, you could even see the skull/teeth of Vader like in cartoons when characters get shocked.

Seriously, watch that part again :|
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 19:46   #23
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Dilly_D
rumour indeed...Lucas himself has said on many occasions that he will not make 7, 8, and 9...and since he owns the rights to SW(I think), it would cost someone a whole crapload of quid to get the rights to make them.
his original plan were 9 episodes tho
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 20:13   #24
FSW

FSW is an unknown quantity at this point
At the end of Ep6, when Vader lifts up Palpatine, you can see the lightning arcing back and going all over Vader, so it is probably that which kills him.
Lucas had originally planned to make nine episodes, but then he decided to leave it at six. There are so many books depicting events after Palpatine blows up that making more films would be difficult and pointless.
And yes, Episode 3 probably will suck.

How do I know all this?
www.theforce.net
How do I know about that site? Erm...
R3: Hand of Thrawn of Graveyard of Alderaan 126:15:15
R4: Hand of Thrawn of Graveyard of Alderaan (forgot)
R5: (forgot)
R6: (forgot if I even played)
R7: FSW of Maia 36:4:?
R8: FSW of Maia (forgot)
R9.5: Drone of Recovery 4:10:24
FSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 00:07   #25
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Lightsaber will cut through anything except another lightsaber, or that crap from Jedi Knight II "cortosis armour" or however you spell it.
Cortosis originally appeared in I, Jedi as a brittle substance that could extinquish lightsabers - this is how it stopped the lightsaber from casuing damage (although the lightsaber still 'cut' it just took many and many attempts to do so).

What Jedi Knight II showed wasnt true cortosis, but in a game point of view it "fit" well enough.

Lightsabers can cut through most materials, but not all. Not at least in a quick enough way to make it worthwhile. Regardsless, the ports were probably made of transparasteel which would have been fairly easy to slice open - although would have taken a few seconds to do. Those few seconds would have been the end of Luke.

Not to mention it was already mentioned Luke had no intention of killing Vader and Palpatine along with himself.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 10:10   #26
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by FSW
There are so many books depicting events after Palpatine blows up that making more films would be difficult and pointless.
He could just ignore the books...
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 16:11   #27
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
Also I would have thought that since Vader had met 3PO and R2 they would have recognised each other, but apparently not.
hell vader hadn't just MET 3PO, he MADE him
We shall remember them.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 16:24   #28
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by FSW
At the end of Ep6, when Vader lifts up Palpatine, you can see the lightning arcing back and going all over Vader, so it is probably that which kills him.
Lucas had originally planned to make nine episodes, but then he decided to leave it at six. There are so many books depicting events after Palpatine blows up that making more films would be difficult and pointless.
And yes, Episode 3 probably will suck.

How do I know all this?
www.theforce.net
How do I know about that site? Erm...
i thought lucas originally planned to make it a TV programme.

And the Annakin vs Obi fight for Ep-3, i predict to be on Coruscant.

and another thingy i'd like to add to the convo:

When and why do C-3PO and/or R2-D2 have their memories erased?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 17:27   #29
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan

When and why do C-3PO and/or R2-D2 have their memories erased?
I wondered this. Perhaps it is to try and keep the secret that Vader is Luke's father away from Luke. C-3PO would have been likely to let it slip.
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 22:11   #30
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

I HAVE FOUND THE THEORY TO END ALL THEROY'S (not my idea btw)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mandalorian_Shadow on the Official Star Wars Website forum
Vader is kept alive by not only the suit, but by Palpatine's power with the Force and forced to serve him or die. Palp kept vader on a short leash. several lines in the trilogy confirm this. "don't underestimate the power of the Emporer or suffer your fathers fate you will" - Yoda
"i MUST obey my master" - Vader
"but you'll die""nothing can stop that now" - Luke and Vader
if you watch the films with this in mind, you'll notice several times how Vader tries to tell Luke that he MUST do what he is told or die
check out the rest if you want theory to end all theory's
We shall remember them.