User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 21:56   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why don't we have a beckham thread?

He's gone to Real for £24mill you see.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 17 Jun 2003 at 23:56.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 21:58   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
learn to post dude

p.s. I'm glad it's finally over
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 22:00   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
He will BOMB , BIG STYLE!

And ill laugh.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 22:01   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Gee guys, whatever happened to that "Planetarion-styled footy game" I had to listen about all the time?
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 22:06   #5
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Before I was sad.

Now I'm kind of glad.

United will get some money although the apparent paying over 4 years thing is a bit ****

maybe Becks can keep out of the papers...
unlikely

Figo apparantly turned down a swap deal

who will United get for the right side?

if they even try playing Veron their I hope he dies.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 22:24   #6
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
£24mil seems a bit low for Beckham.

Have to wait to see what happens next season before I pass judgement of Ferguson. Everyone said he was mad to get rid of Hughes, Ince and Kanchelskis.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 22:30   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Haer

Have to wait to see what happens next season before I pass judgement of Ferguson.
The guy obviously needs some more time to prove his managerial crudentials .

Emerton for his replacement would be my bet. He is about the best right sided player around who isnt priced at any ridiculous amount. Seems Ronaldinho may also be going to Real, but in January because of some kind of dispute with his club.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 22:47   #8
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
I hope Arsenal get Harry Kewell aswell, but with Vieira being a tit and demanding £100,000+ a week they won't be able to afford to get another overpaid footballer.

I also hope as JC says that Man Utd don't get Ronaldinho, but I don't know the situation with that.

I also hope that Robinson is bought by Newcastle or any other team that may be able toa fford him, although Newcastle spent loads for this season so probably can't. Oh well!

Basically I hope Man Utd will be relegated, because I don't like their supporters who live in Berkshire and only support them because they're good. Idiots, I support Newcastle because!
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 22:49   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Another FOOTY thread?
WHY am i reading?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 23:55   #10
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
If it means something else will occupy the media for a while then I'm all for it. I'm sick and tired of non-stop Beckham news for the last month or so.
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 00:17   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
£24.5 million?

Steal. Total steal for one of the worlds best players.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 00:23   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
£24.5 million?

Steal. Total steal for one of the worlds best players.
Beckham is unbelieveably underrated by the media;

There was a large piece in the Daily Mail the other day (although the fact it was the Mail instantly disqualifies it from being a valid opinion) about how Beckham didn't care about England and everyone was better off without him.
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 00:25   #13
Aquario
a true 'Mincer'

Aquario is an unknown quantity at this point
I am shocked Beckham left for Real. One of the great English players of all time I would say and not to have him galavanting around with his missus in England will be odd.

In terms of transfers, I hope Man Utd dont get anyone this season flop and bugger off, just because I support Arsenal.

Arsenal should sign Rustu, Frey or Marcos in that order, and a Turkish striker perhaps to help Rustu and boost the squad as it looks like Bergkamp & Kanu are definates to go soon. Kanu is wank.

Midfield, we need Vieira but we rely too heavily on him. Who could replace him I do not know if we can't afford to give him what he STUPIDLY demands.

Defense, Phileppe Mexes from Auxerre and another Turk. I love Turks. Great footballing nation.

Smileys are a waste of time
Aquario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 00:29   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I don't like the turks.

There's not a lot of love lost between england and turkey.
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 00:29   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aquario
I am shocked Beckham left for Real. One of the great English players of all time I would say and not to have him galavanting around with his missus in England will be odd.

In terms of transfers, I hope Man Utd dont get anyone this season flop and bugger off, just because I support Arsenal.

Arsenal should sign Rustu, Frey or Marcos in that order, and a Turkish striker perhaps to help Rustu and boost the squad as it looks like Bergkamp & Kanu are definates to go soon. Kanu is wank.

Midfield, we need Vieira but we rely too heavily on him. Who could replace him I do not know if we can't afford to give him what he STUPIDLY demands.

Defense, Phileppe Mexes from Auxerre and another Turk. I love Turks. Great footballing nation.
Rustu is going to barcelona. Not sure about Frey and Marcos, you had a bid for abbiati turned down though

Berkgamp has signed or is signing for another season. Kanu has always been wank.

Mexes is ace. You are also trying to steal Amoruso from under blackburns nose.

Midfield, kewell.

Unread 18 Jun 2003, 00:37   #16
NibNub

NibNub has a spectacular aura aboutNibNub has a spectacular aura aboutNibNub has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
I love Turks. Great footballing nation.
Oooh i dunno - i'm old enough to remember a couple of great 8 - 0 against the Turks - twas always a guaranteed goalfest - sigh those were the days etc.

Re: Beckham - Is merely an auction to see which club can profit the most from having their 'brand' associated with his 'brand' (and dont let his marketing company tell you otherwise) - 'ckin' Tragic.
NibNub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 00:43   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i would have to say right now that i think turkey are a highly overrated footballing nation as a whole.

Its an opinion, but its mine. Anyone who ever thought England werent a good enough team to beat Turkey like they did, and be in a position to win the group was kidding themselves.

Were it on a neutral ground, and not in heated Istanbul, i would back england 10/10 times to trounce Turkey.

Oh, Basturk. Arsenal want him, there a turkish mid for you. The only position you didnt ask for one in.

Unread 18 Jun 2003, 08:27   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
does this mean we will see less of his missus?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 11:20   #19
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
****ing Football.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 11:26   #20
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
****ing Football.
I prefer ****ing females myself
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 11:33   #21
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
I prefer ****ing females myself
HAHA
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 11:41   #22
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
Basically I hope Man Utd will be relegated, because I don't like their supporters who live in Berkshire and only support them because they're good. Idiots, I support Newcastle because!
Bloomers in; Talking Crap Again Shocker!!!

I live in Manchester, I work in Salford. I can see 5 Man Utd fans, a Man City fan, and a Liverpool fan from my desk.

People who claim that no Man U fans are from Manchester are very sadly mistake, oh and also very stupid, with no friends, oh and probably have never been to a game themself.

On the Beckham front; £24.5 is tiny compared with what we paid for Rio or Seba. But of course the market was insane back then. Who will replace him? I dunno... Solskjaer played very well on the right last season, but his defensive game doesn't match Beckham's. Also, Beckham has a phenomenal work-rate, he's on a par with Keano in his prime. That really is something we'll miss... I think we need to replace Beckham with... Beckham. Hrm...

M (Red and Proud).

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 11:54   #23
Aquario
a true 'Mincer'

Aquario is an unknown quantity at this point
Beckham irreplacable. If you could sign Freddie Ljungberg from us it would work well as he is an amazing player, and just as fashionable in most ways as Becks.

Smileys are a waste of time
Aquario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 11:58   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Bloomers in; Talking Crap Again Shocker!!!

I live in Manchester, I work in Salford. I can see 5 Man Utd fans, a Man City fan, and a Liverpool fan from my desk.

People who claim that no Man U fans are from Manchester are very sadly mistake, oh and also very stupid, with no friends, oh and probably have never been to a game themself.

On the Beckham front; £24.5 is tiny compared with what we paid for Rio or Seba. But of course the market was insane back then. Who will replace him? I dunno... Solskjaer played very well on the right last season, but his defensive game doesn't match Beckham's. Also, Beckham has a phenomenal work-rate, he's on a par with Keano in his prime. That really is something we'll miss... I think we need to replace Beckham with... Beckham. Hrm...

M (Red and Proud).
The complaint is not of no mancunians supporting united; but of people who live outside manchester supporting united "just because". Kinda annoying when you get "die hard" man united fans from birmingham and such. "oh my dad supported them" etc.

I think 24.5 million for beckham is a steal in comparison. Two beckhams or Figo, i know who id take. Two hard working free kick scoring players with the best cross in the world who wear their hard on their sleeve, or an overrated moany old matchfixer.

The market was only stupid when you bought veron. I cant believe how retarded so many clubs were around that time. When you bought Rio, the market was dead. And i think John O Shea out performed him in every aspecy last season tbph.

i honestly think Beckham is irreplaceable. For my money hes the best in his position in the world, and i think Man United are in a horrible situation. They could play Solsjkaer there like you said, but im not a fan of playing forwards in wide positiions. The only benefit of that option is that the fans dont have to get used to a new player, solskjaer is already "accepted". Oh, and maybe if they played solskjaer there, theyd have a chance to bleed Darren Fletcher into the team, because he doesnt look half bad. He has to be starting next season though, or he'll go.

Unread 18 Jun 2003, 12:05   #25
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
thank fck for that, espana can now deal with the whole becks & skeletor circus. So whos fergie going to spend his £24 million on?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 12:17   #26
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

Yesterday when shopping in Blackburn town centre i saw 1 Rovers fan, 12 Man U fans, 2 Arsenal, 4 Liverpool and 1 tramp with a Burnley scarf.

Quote:
Midfield, we need Vieira but we rely too heavily on him. Who could replace him
He is irreplaceable.
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 12:31   #27
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
at least steve macmanaman will have someone to talk too on the bench now
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 12:36   #28
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Yesterday when shopping in Blackburn town centre i saw 1 Rovers fan, 12 Man U fans, 2 Arsenal, 4 Liverpool and 1 tramp with a Burnley scarf.
Until recently, Blackburn didn't have a decent team, and Man U was the nearest decent team. Blackburn IS in Gtr Manchester, don't forget.

Oh and don't even suggest Oldham.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 12:45   #29
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Until recently, Blackburn didn't have a decent team, and Man U was the nearest decent team. Blackburn IS in Gtr Manchester, don't forget.
What kind of map are you looking at???? We are not in Greater Manchester by any stretch of the imagination.

How long do you call recently? 91/92 we came top 4 in the Premiership, thats 11 or so years ago. So people the age of <20 will have grown up with Blackburn being a decent Premiership team for most of the time.

Anyway its the attitude of having to support a good team that is ruining football. I watched Rovers in the old 2nd division when we didnt have a penny and couldnt beat Wolves. I used to take my plastic to games to wave around, but never once did consider supporting Liverpool or Man U just because they won things.
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 13:37   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Until recently, Blackburn didn't have a decent team,
Being one of the three sides to win the premiership.
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 14:01   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
but this is the attitude that is killing football, swiftly in Scotland, not as fast but still quickly in England, and you know what, probably worldwide.

Rovers may not have had a decent team, they are the same side now that they were then.

Unread 18 Jun 2003, 14:03   #32
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
this thread denies the requirement for it's own existance.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 14:09   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I want Jakiri to bend it like Beckham.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 14:12   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I want Jakiri to bend it like Beckham.
If beckham was a moderator on an internet forum, I could do many things like beckham.
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 15:00   #35
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
If beckham was a moderator on an internet forum, I could do many things like beckham.
uh, but do you have GOLDEN BALLS

Like these:

--
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 18:32   #36
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Blame Television

People just aren't as likely to get emotionally attached to their local team when there is better coverage for, and more airtime given to championship contenders.

That and people plainly are tuned to adore the 'ultramegagifted'.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 19:20   #37
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Beckham is cool. He is the one who married to one of the Spice girls and he is the one who got mullet. Forget Iraq! USA should go to the UK, so we can have Beckhman too. Yeah. Beckham is cool....
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 19:31   #38
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Mong, i do believe you misread my post sir. I was talking about the fans outside of manchester, i have no quarrels with fans in the manchester area. although they should support man city because they have kevin keegan!
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 02:13   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
at least steve macmanaman will have someone to talk too on the bench now
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 22:09   #40
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
Fergie is great, he's clearly gonna snap summerbee up on a free as a replacement pure brilliance

we're 9/1 for div1 with ladbrokes btw, good odds me thinks although i'm waiting til we loose to forest b4 my money goes on us

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 22:23   #41
Banana Man
Me

Banana Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why don't we have a beckham thread?

More to the question, Why do we have a Beckham Thread?
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 23:27   #42
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
I dont like Beckham, tbh!
im just glad all this bother is over