User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jun 2003, 23:34   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So pablissimo then

Today he claimed he had:

Kissed a man
A sexual attraction to clowns

Among other things

Anyone else want to add some more?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 23:35   #2
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
This deserves a sticky because......?
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 23:37   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Because we all want to discuss the fact that Pab kissed a man!!

Also I hear he pulled !

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 23:38   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
He did.

He went to the worst club in the world and pulled.

Pulled what, we don't know.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 23:38   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
This deserves a sticky because......?
Why does it not deserve a sticky?

I mean, Pab is a pretty "respected" (or prominent) member of GD, and thus the community (or most of it anyways) likes/finds it funny/laughs madly/is bored when they read about his "outrageous" life, like kissing men or being sexually attracted to clowns.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 23:41   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
pab is the scariest person that i have ever met

his clown obsession needs serious help
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 23:49   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

He made me pose in a 'YMCA' stance, and talked about having sex with 11 year olds.

PAB: DACE II

He also didn't believe us that there were women in durham
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 00:04   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i had forgotten about the dace connection

i still think after meeting him IRL, pab is scarier, after the clown connection, i will never look at him the same way again!
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 00:07   #9
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
but he's so small!
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 00:12   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

indeed
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 00:19   #11
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
P jlo aint scary. Hes like a little ball of fluff. Next time you meet him poke him in the cheeks and say pilsbury. Its most satisfying.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 03:02   #12
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
P jlo aint scary. Hes like a little ball of fluff. Next time you meet him poke him in the cheeks and say pilsbury. Its most satisfying.
I chuckled at this thought

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 03:47   #13
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You poke him in the stomach and say "tee hee". That's Poppin Fresh for ya.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 08:40   #14
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Because we all want to discuss the fact that Pab kissed a man!!
Was it like, tounges and everything, or just a peck?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 10:13   #15
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So pablissimo then

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
A sexual attraction to clowns

Maybe its because of the big feet.........

and we all know what big feet mean............................
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 10:32   #16
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: So pablissimo then

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Maybe its because of the big feet.........

and we all know what big feet mean............................
[old and lame]

Buig shooes?
Big socks?
big flippers?
Big Plimpsols?

[/old and lame]

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:57   #17
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
You poke him in the stomach and say "tee hee". That's Poppin Fresh for ya.
No trust me on this one. After eight years of poking him in the cheeks i know whats best.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 17:00   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I heard he dressed up as a biker and went for a dance with an indian, a cowboy, and a builder...
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 18:13   #19
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
pab likes his pizza aswell
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 18:14   #20
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
No trust me on this one. After eight years of poking him in the cheeks i know whats best.
eh

which cheeks you poking him in?

I know you two know eachother irl, but dude, that's sick.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 18:26   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

at least he didnt tell us who/what he pulled in klute, although he did seem depressed about his £4.50
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 23:35   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
at least he didnt tell us who/what he pulled in klute, although he did seem depressed about his £4.50
OK... back up here.... are you saying Pab paid £4.50 for a prostitute?!

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 18:12   #23
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
OK... back up here.... are you saying Pab paid £4.50 for a prostitute?!
I feel the urge to make comments about Sunday. I am unsure if that is a good or bad sign.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 18:17   #24
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
I feel the urge to make comments about Sunday. I am unsure if that is a good or bad sign.

Plasmas Arms!!!!!!!

/me melts :\

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 18:27   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
****houses =(

To clarify, even though you won't believe me, I said 'I'd do a female clown, it'd be hot'.

And someone agreed with me.

And Mark? We got kb'd from Yate's heh. Ended up on the pull in a Burger King where Marc (tall one) and Lee (one dressed in black and looking a little like me) thought they were in their with two Austrian girls who looked exactly like the cheeky girls.

Can't believe I got kb'd from Yate's =(
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 08:29   #26
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
kb'd
do you mean kick banned?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 08:34   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

LOL, how in HELL did you get kb'd from yates?
(and yes RE, it does mean kick banned)
you were trying your suave southern charm again... werent you?
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 08:37   #28
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
probably posting more than six times consecutively or SPEAKING IN CAPS then.

the only tragedy is that he wasn't g-lined.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 12:41   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
LOL, how in HELL did you get kb'd from yates?
you were trying your suave southern charm again... werent you?
We were a pack of four drunk-looking scousers after having just sent MrL on his merry way by shouting, somewhat slurredly, 'aright Mark, you're alright you! (hey! he's alright him! tall like)'.

So I conclude they hate anyone from the south.
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 12:46   #30
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Plasmas Arms!!!!!!!

/me melts :\

*cough*

*blink*

Ok then.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 00:20   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
i had forgotten about the dace connection :(

Unfortunately unlike you the register NEVER FORGETS :(((
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 00:23   #32
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
We were a pack of four drunk-looking scousers after having just sent MrL on his merry way by shouting, somewhat slurredly, 'aright Mark, you're alright you! (hey! he's alright him! tall like)'.

So I conclude they hate anyone from the south.
Oi was that the night lee got chatted up by two blokes again?
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 00:25   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Last sunday?
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 12:01   #34
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Nah, night after.
I'm surprised he wasn't more wary of getting the line 'Can I stroke your chest hair' by 'Gary' to be honest. Although it was an all-girls college.

More surprised me and Chris didn't get arrested for lying on the lawn in front of alllllll those windows full of ladies for two hours making up Big Brother storylines in **** geordie accents.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 15:42   #35
roadrunner_0
cynic

hold on, why the hell didnt you mention anything to us about all girl colleges?
git

and let me guess, two blokes.... something to do with your 'conquest' in klute right?
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 20:40   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

pab you utter, utter, git
all day all frigging day at work, all i have had going round in my head, is you, in the half moon, pretending to be a clown and going 'da da dada da da da da da daaa, da da dada da da da da da daaaa' with the singing, and the capering about
i think im scarred for life fs