User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Jun 2003, 04:06   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A drink worse than Tennents Lager

nah im joking, it doesnt exist

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 05:45   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: A drink worse than Tennents Lager

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
well, I spose the Tennents we get here isn't the same as you have there....cuz it's actually quite good
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 05:48   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
i saw this thread and thought

nae possible son
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 13:40   #4
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Victoria Bitter .. though sadly you would not be familier with this beverage.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 13:44   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The taste of lager grows on you as you get older, I didnt like it much when I was your age either.

(lol)
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 13:49   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
T's is better than that carlsberg ****e
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 13:53   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
and anything is better than carling
apart from special brew, which is disqualified due to the fact that it is only drank by smackheads who have stolen it cos they cant afford any smack
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 13:55   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Carling's ok.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:02   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
The taste of lager grows on you as you get older, I didnt like it much when I was your age either.

(lol)
i sincerely hope it does, as its much more conveniant.

However, even now not liking lager, i can safely say that Tennents is worse than any other lager ive tried

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:12   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tennants is a travesty, bettered in its worseness only by a pint of warm Harp.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:12   #11
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: A drink worse than Tennents Lager

Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
Victoria Bitter .. though sadly you would not be familier with this beverage.

=[DJ Bass]=
As in the dark beer from Mexico called Victoria? I like that...

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:45   #12
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: A drink worse than Tennents Lager

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
As in the dark beer from Mexico called Victoria? I like that...

M.
No actually more like the dark beer from the state of Victoria in Australia.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:46   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Carling's ok.

only when compared with warm vomit
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:52   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
only when compared with warm vomit
You mean Carlsberg?
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:53   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

good point, well made.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:53   #16
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Labbat Ice, now there's a crap beverage
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:53   #17
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Carling's ok.
That's coming from someone that drinks Special Brew.

Distilled vagrant trousers, anyone?
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:54   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It depends if you want a pint that's easy to drink (Fosters, Carlsberg) or you want a pint that's got some flavour and character to it.

But noone likes Harp lol
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:55   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

he drinks special brew? you kept that quiet MrL you smackhead!
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:56   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Oi, Jakiri, assuming we're doing the afternoon-pint thing on Sunday (I'll probably be avec mes amis on the Sat), is there a 'decent', 'not many student types' and 'beer garden' pub around we can hit around about 11am ish?
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 14:59   #21
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Oi, Jakiri, assuming we're doing the afternoon-pint thing on Sunday (I'll probably be avec mes amis on the Sat), is there a 'decent', 'not many student types' and 'beer garden' pub around we can hit around about 11am ish?
2 cans of Special Brew and shooting up in an alley for you sir.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:00   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
2 cans of Special Brew and shooting up in an alley for you sir.
I'd rather drink Bucky than ****ing Special Brew.

Christ I'd rather drink Super.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:01   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
he drinks special brew? you kept that quiet MrL you smackhead!
I was given 8 cans of it by someone going home who couldn't be bothered to carry it on the train.

I drank about 1/3 of a can and then threw the rest out.

ps.

I'll have to investigate the beer garden thing, we were more of a 'pub quiz' kind of group.

[edit]

And we ARE student types
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:03   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

No we aren't goddamit.

From now on, you're simply someone who is/has attended university.

The word 'Student' is not in your vocabularly, you're simply a fresh-faced punter wanting a pint.

GOT IT?
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:04   #25
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I like Tennents, in fact it's my lager of choice :o

Edit: In fact I think I'll go for a pint RIGHT NOW

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:05   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I like Tennents, in fact it's my lager of choice
YOU LOSE, IN BOLD FACE
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:10   #27
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
What exactly do I 'lose' ?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:10   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
No we aren't goddamit.

From now on, you're simply someone who is/has attended university.

The word 'Student' is not in your vocabularly, you're simply a fresh-faced punter wanting a pint.

GOT IT?
You're a student.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:10   #29
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
I'd rather drink Bucky than ****ing Special Brew.

Christ I'd rather drink Super.
That's a yes to shooting up in an alley then?

Pasty faces and weight-loss ahoy!

edit : Pastey. Nothing to do with Cornish snack food type things. I hope. Unless of course your face resembles said pastry, in which case "Ha, ha! Ginster boy!"
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:12   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
What exactly do I 'lose' ?
The right to remain silent. The right to an attourney, and some other thing, I think it was to do with the right to have appeared on Blockbusters but I'm not sure.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:15   #31
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
The right to remain silent. The right to an attourney, and some other thing, I think it was to do with the right to have appeared on Blockbusters but I'm not sure.

"I'll have a P please, Bob"

" A Pint of Tennents coming right up"*

* P = Pee = Urine = Tennents.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 16:43   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

the angel has a beer garden, although i am not sure that you would like it in there.
I shall ask my mate who goes out in durham when i see him at the pub tonight, see if he can think of anywhere.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:10   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm not that ****ed about 'the outside' tbh, a pint'll do me.

Especially if they sell Mr. Porkies.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:11   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The Angel is 'esoteric'
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 18:23   #35
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
"I'll have a P please, Bob"

" A Pint of Tennents coming right up"*
Worst Blockbusters Ever.

Frosty Jacks is pretty vile. But at £2.50 for 2l of it's 7.5% goodness, everyone's a winner!
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 18:47   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
The Angel is 'esoteric'

admittedly, but that and the... coach and eight???? were the only ones i could think of with beer gardens
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 22:16   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
admittedly, but that and the... coach and eight???? were the only ones i could think of with beer gardens
As I said, no idea
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 22:32   #38
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Ignore gardens, I just realised sunlight probably isn't going to be my friend after Saturday night
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 22:46   #39
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
becks has got to have one of those worst tastes ever it smells like really bad feet
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 22:48   #40
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Stones

Admittedly a bitter...
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 23:32   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Ignore gardens, I just realised sunlight probably isn't going to be my friend after Saturday night

o'neill's or saint's then?????
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 23:42   #42
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
o'neill's or saint's then?????
As I say. As long as I get a pint, I don't care.

And I thought of an experience less pleasurable than drinking Tennents:

Having a horribly obese woman SUCK YOUR EYES OUT THROUGH YOUR EYELIDS BY PLACING HER MOUTH OVER AN EYELID AND SUCKING MUCH AS SHE MAY DO WHILE PERFORMING FELLATIO, ONLY THIS TIME ON YOUR EYES, BECAUSE SHE'S SUCKING YOUR EYES OUT AND THEY'D POP OUT AND SHE MAY OR MAY NOT EAT THEM.

****ING ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 02:17   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I still vote for the DunCow.

Or saints.

But saints is loud.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 04:48   #44
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
It depends if you want a pint that's easy to drink (Fosters, Carlsberg) or you want a pint that's got some flavour and character to it.

But noone likes Harp lol
oi.
i like harp.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:31   #45
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
oi.
i like harp.
NOONE LIKES HARP YOU GODDAMNED COMMUNIST
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:16   #46
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
I still vote for the DunCow.

Or saints.

But saints is loud.

hmmm i had forgotten that saints was loud, even through the day?

/me goes to multimap the location of the dun cow

EDIT: what road is the dun cow on MrL?
(and yes, i know you have given me directions before, but i am crap, ok?)
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 14:53   #47
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve

Quote:
U had me going for a minute there !!
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 15:01   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
hmmm i had forgotten that saints was loud, even through the day?

/me goes to multimap the location of the dun cow

EDIT: what road is the dun cow on MrL?
(and yes, i know you have given me directions before, but i am crap, ok?)
No idea, best idea would be to meet in the marketplace
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 15:38   #49
roadrunner_0
cynic

yeah, that'll suit me
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 15:39   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
yeah, that'll suit me
When?