User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 May 2003, 17:56   #1
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Premier League Champions 2002/2003

M A N
U N I T E D

M A N
U N I T E D

M A N
U N I T E D

M A N
U N I T E D

M A N
U N I T E D

f*ck all ur arsenal tits maybe next year
Unread 4 May 2003, 17:56   #2
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
GO DIE OF AIDS YOU USELESS BOLLOCK FONDLING SPUNK GUZZLER
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:05   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
HAHAHAHAHA
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:06   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Since when was Manchester in Ireland cookiemay ?

having said that, HHAHAHAHAHAHA, arsenal got what theyve deserved all season long

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:08   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

having said that, HHAHAHAHAHAHA, arsenal got what theyve deserved all season long
YOU'RE A ****

YOU KNOW **** ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL AND IF YOU EVER COME TO LONDON REMIND TO KICK YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR ARROGANT ****ING THROAT

I HATE THE ****ING LOT OF YOU
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:09   #6
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

do i have to be from england to support man utd.
NO
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:13   #7
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

Quote:
YOU'RE A ****

YOU KNOW **** ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL AND IF YOU EVER COME TO LONDON REMIND TO KICK YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR ARROGANT ****ING THROAT

I HATE THE ****ING LOT OF YOU
heh everyone look its an angry p*ssed off arsenal fan who more than likely is crying their weeeee eyes out
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:14   #8
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Watching Wenger today was the highest form of comedy, I couldn't stop laughing.

Thank god that tit didn't get his grubby french hands on another title.

Today is a good day.
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:15   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
Watching Wenger today was the highest form of comedy, I couldn't stop laughing.

Thank god that tit didn't get his grubby french hands on another title.

Today is a good day.
So you'd prefer that fat scottish ****, who doesnt even deserve to be breathing got his fat ****ing fingers on a title that his overpaid team dont deserve?

Typical ****ing norwegian, not a brain cell between you inbred morons.
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:15   #10
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

rangers also drew today so come on celtic get the league again
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:16   #11
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
So you'd prefer that fat scottish ****, who doesnt even deserve to be breathing got his fat ****ing fingers on a title that his overpaid team dont deserve?

Typical ****ing norwegian, not a brain cell between you inbred morons.
hahahahahahaha

Unread 4 May 2003, 18:18   #12
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
may i add you owe this to leeds

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:19   #13
Grimble
Banned

Leeds just made sure we got the trophy a week early. Even if that load of frenchmen had won their last 3, they'd still end 2 points behind.
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:20   #14
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Southampton for the FA Cup \o/
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:21   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Arsene Wenger is the Premiership Information Minister.

'Ruud van Nistelrooy has scored more goals than Henry because he's played fewer games.'

Arsenal don't deserve to win ANYTHING with a manager like Wenger.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:24   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Arsene Wenger is the Premiership Information Minister.

'Ruud van Nistelrooy has scored more goals than Henry because he's played fewer games.'

Arsenal don't deserve to win ANYTHING with a manager like Wenger.
Other than the fact that Wenger let his mouth off on a bit of a spree this season.

He is the best manager in the premiership. Tactically, and spotting play potential, he has proved himself over and over again.

However, he needs to get rid Sylvain Wiltord before I'm forced to kill him.
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:26   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
NO
to be a fan you do. Ireland has a league too you know.

At any rate, im glad the best team in the premiership won the premiership. The overhyped arsenal team can go home and suck on their daddy's croissants now.

Go beattie and southhampton!

Unread 4 May 2003, 18:27   #18
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Damn

Needed Arsenal to stay in the title hunt till the last game so that Man U had to beat Everton and give Rovers a chance of a UEFA spot :/
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:30   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hey rids, did you know that 'AHAHAHAHAHA' rhymes with 'arsenal bottled it'?

However I must say arsenal play the nicer football. It's just that when passing your opponents to death doesn't work some of them look a little dumb-struck. They seem to rely on vieira and henry a bit too much though. Having said that utd without van nistelrooy would struggle to get into the champions league.

PS Arsenal need another defender and someone to partner henry up front long-term before they become the finished article.
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:30   #20
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:

At any rate, im glad the best team in the premiership won the premiership. The overhyped arsenal team can go home and suck on their daddy's croissants now.

Go beattie and southhampton!
You're deliberately trying to provoke me into an argument, the best team didnt win the premiership at all. The best team threw it away, united had the title presented them onto a plate this year, it wasnt them winning the important games, it was us losing them.
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:31   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Bray wanderers got relegated last season :(((((
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:33   #22
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
how do you decide which is the 'best' team then? i would have thought using league positions at the end of a season where everyone has played everyone else home and away is probably the most appropriate way of deciding it.

i would like to hear how you have a better way of deciding the 'best' team
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:33   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You're deliberately trying to provoke me into an argument, the best team didnt win the premiership at all. The best team threw it away, united had the title presented them onto a plate this year, it wasnt them winning the important games, it was us losing them.

I'm unsure about that, if you look at the premiership and excluded the first eight games utd would have actually walked it. Credit to utd they won the games without playing the better football consistently.
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:35   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Yes because all those games man utd lost and drew at the beginning of the season werent upsets either

Man utd dropped points at the beginning, Arsenal dropped them at the end. It doesnt matter when points were dropped. Man utd were over the season, the team who picked up more points.

Unread 4 May 2003, 18:35   #25
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
I suppose the 4-0 against Liverpool and 6-2 against Newcastle were nt big games then.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:36   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Surely the BEST team would be the one that doesn't make a fkload of silly mistakes?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:37   #27
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Haer
I suppose the 4-0 against Liverpool and 6-2 against Newcastle were nt big games then.
Or the fact we beat Arsenal with half a team (Phil Neville and Fortune in midfield!)??

TO ARSENAL: "FVCK ALL! YOU'RE GONNA WIN FVCK ALL!"

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 18:59   #28
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Aha, unlucky Rids, MAYBE NEXT YEAR.

I am taunting the Arsenal supporters in my house lots right now with copious amounts of Queen.

\o/
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:30   #29
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
WELL SAID

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 08:50   #30
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I hate football. I just thought I would post on this thread to see how long it takes me to spam my name onto every visible thread. I feel irresponsible this morning, but at least most of my posts are on topic.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 09:48   #31
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
to be a fan you do.
Why?
It doesn't matter where you live. Are you saying I can't support Real Madrid, Ajax or Celtic?
Why?!
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:15   #32
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Danae

Why?!
why would you want to support them?

Unread 5 May 2003, 10:18   #33
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
why would you want to support them?
I don't.

But I also don't like being told I can't. Or at least that if I do then i'm not a true fan.
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:19   #34
Radical Edward

Quote:
I don't.

But I also don't like being told I can't. Or at least that if I do then i'm not a true fan.
what is the point though?

Unread 5 May 2003, 10:21   #35
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
NO
Indeed you don't, no one else who comes from England admits to being a scum fan.

What sickens me off, is that Leeds Utd were the the team that effectively handed the premiership to the SCUM.
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:23   #36
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
Indeed you don't, no one else who comes from England admits to being a scum fan.

What sickens me off, is that Leeds Utd were the the team that effectively handed the premiership to the SCUM.
I don't understand this "hatred" either....

Unread 5 May 2003, 10:24   #37
Danae
loved

Quote:
what is the point though?
You're clearly bored :)

The point of supporting a team that's miles away? None in my opinion. All i'm saying is if that's what you want to do then why not?
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:27   #38
Radical Edward

absolutely

while I agree that it is one's fundamental right to support any team anywhere, I am just interested to know why people actually get so ferverant about it that they are willing to fork out hundrends of pounds to get the T-Shirt, the curtains, the shorts, the shoes, the mug, the hat, the sweater, and should they exist, the novelty condoms emblazoned with one's chosen team. not only that, but feel genuine hatred to another group of people for no other reason that they wander down the road like crowds of beer swilling pigs, singing "MAN UUUU! MAN UUUUU!"

Unread 5 May 2003, 10:28   #39
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Leeds ****ing **** scum bastard **** Leeds ****ing **** scum bastard ******** **** ****
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:29   #40
Radical Edward

maybe there is an irrational footie emotion gene in Brits...

Unread 5 May 2003, 10:30   #41
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:31   #42
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Unread 5 May 2003, 10:35   #43
Danae
loved

It's just a game guys.
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:38   #44
Radical Edward

Quote:
It's just a game guys.
It's far more than that, it'S more than life and death...

nope, I just can'T get the spirit

Unread 5 May 2003, 12:06   #45
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Why?
It doesn't matter where you live. Are you saying I can't support Real Madrid, Ajax or Celtic?
Why?!
Glasgow Celtic
Real Madrid
Ajax Amsterdam

Clubs are set up with stadiums in places. You should support your local team.

He supports man utd because they are successful. Whatever "i always have" or "they were the first team i saw" or "my dad did" excuse always boils down to the fact they were successful.

Football as a sport is dying because of
a/ High wages
b/ Glory hunting supporters not supporting their local team who subsequently get incredibly poor / flirt with bankrupcy.

Unread 5 May 2003, 12:59   #46
Danae
loved

Quote:
You should support your local team.

You can't tell someone who they can or can't support!
Unread 5 May 2003, 13:09   #47
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
You can't tell someone who they can or can't support!
no, i cant.

But i can hold them in disregard if they choose to support someone other than their local team. Thats my choice, and its a choice everyone who is a fan of the sport of football should make.

Unread 5 May 2003, 13:28   #48
Radical Edward

Quote:

stuff

an interesting point, but then the likes of football would never achieve the quality without the high wages and so on. were all players to only play in their local areas, the hundred or so premier league quality players would be pointlessly diluted over the entire country, leading to a dull and uninspiring game.

Unread 5 May 2003, 13:43   #49
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Clubs are set up with stadiums in places. You should support your local team.
I have season tickets to see my local team. Our season just started and ends in early October.

I'd say 99,9% of the thousands that show up for every game there has a team they follow in England, and a large amount of them have taken trips over to see games and support their favourites in England, be it Manchester United or bloody Doncaster. It's a shame they're not really fans.
Unread 5 May 2003, 13:44   #50
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
were all players to only play in their local areas, the hundred or so premier league quality players would be pointlessly diluted over the entire country, leading to a dull and uninspiring game.
He is talking about supporters supporting their local team, not players playing for their local team.