User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2003, 21:48   #1
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
riddling is fun

Prince Charles talks to plants so does my only friend. So when my only friend died and I was considering suicide I spoke to one plant that convinced me not to do it. The plant was?
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 21:57   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
the plant
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 22:01   #3
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
the plant?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 22:02   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
the :e_chick: plant

or maybe a birch tree
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 22:26   #5
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
/me riddles everyone with bullets.

See what I did? That was a pun, or play on words.

Unread 15 Apr 2003, 22:27   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
yeah I geddit

because you meant riddle as in the thread topic but also as in shooting with bullets

two meanings

LOL
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 22:45   #7
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
A dog walks into a hotel, looks up at the receptionist and to her surprise declares 'I am bankrupt'.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 22:46   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
A dog walks into a hotel, looks up at the receptionist and to her surprise declares 'I am bankrupt'.
LOL
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 22:52   #9
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
Monopoly
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:07   #10
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

Quote:
Originally posted by alastair18
Monopoly
yep
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:15   #11
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
LOL

he's laughing cause this happens all the time in liverpool thou instead on bankrupt id put i have a job thats why the receptionist was so suprised.

A scouser walks into a hotel, looks up at the receptionist and to her surprise declares 'I have a job.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:29   #12
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Was it the evil plant from little shop of horrors?
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:46   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
hemp.
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:57   #14
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Robert Plant?
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote