User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 22:45   #1
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
The new TATU video (not gonna get us)

no signs of their sexuality!!!

is this something to do with the complaints they recieved about that first video (all the things she said)

i have seen this new one twice now and its not brilliant but its not crap either
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 22:47   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Their second single was called 'Simple Motions' but it was X-rated and probably not released in the end.

Maybe you could find a copy online?
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 23:23   #3
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: The new TATU video (not gonna get us)

Quote:
Originally posted by Superpig #1

is this something to do with the complaints they recieved about that first video (all the things she said)

i have seen this new one twice now and its not brilliant but its not crap either
that the one were they are driving in the snow or sumthing
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 00:53   #4
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.tatu.ru/eng/down_vid.shtml

I've seen the "Simple Motions" video.

It's sheit and why it's X-rated is beyond me.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 01:29   #5
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this the one they are driving a truck of some sort? If so I hate it already. Song is ****e also.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 10:11   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Why the obsession with 2 ugly munters? :/
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 15:03   #7
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Is it just me or are they singing in Russian?
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 15:17   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
If there's no lesbian kissing, school uniforms and rain then I'm not interested
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 19:57   #9
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The new TATU video (not gonna get us)

Quote:
Originally posted by Superpig #1

They've already stated that while 'All the things she said' was specifically about two lesbian girls they are not lesbian themselves. Hence "one off".

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 20:05   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
in their first video when they kiss everybody in my sixth form common room all cheered

but then in christina aguilera's video when the gay people kiss they all go 'eugh'.

Unread 5 Apr 2003, 20:21   #11
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
in their first video when they kiss everybody in my sixth form common room all cheered

but then in christina aguilera's video when the gay people kiss they all go 'eugh'.

:rolleyes:

You know why that is?

Nobody likes a homo!

That's why