User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 21:13   #1
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Now this is something i want to see

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030404/140/dx0l2.html

i wish al jazeera tv channel u have to pay for it on sky

channel 819 i wonder if someone bought this wouuld they actually get the channel.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 21:15   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://195.149.21.200/~paforum/showt...hreadid=162451
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 22:02   #3
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
http://195.149.21.200/~paforum/showt...hreadid=162451
nod do u honestly think im gonna read someone elses thread on war NO

:e_chick: Nod watch the chick dance ohhhhhhh look at it dancing side to side go on look at the pretttteeehhh chick its fluffling its feathers just for u
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 22:13   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Yay....i get to say...
OLD

And have a couple of dancing chickens for good measure
:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote