User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 20:20   #1
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Bush and Blair to meet in Northern Ireland

Oh why do we have to have the pleasure of these two twats coming over to our island let me just say

WOOPPPPPYYYY

DOOOOO

[there might have been some sarcasm in this statemen]
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 20:29   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'll be there with a developed plan for arson, and bells on.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 20:34   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I'll be there with a developed plan for arson, and bells on.
Jonny the Pyromaniac Morris Dancer?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 20:39   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Jonny the Pyromaniac Morris Dancer?

Leprechaun actually.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 20:41   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Leprechaun actually.
Jenny used to have a thing for leprechauns iirc so thought i'd go with morris dancer instead so spare you
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 20:47   #6
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Re: Bush and Blair to meet in Northern Ireland

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
Oh why do we have to have the pleasure of these two twats coming over to our island let me just say

WOOPPPPPYYYY

DOOOOO

[there might have been some sarcasm in this statemen]
Maybe now you understand why Iraq is fighting so hard to keep them out:e_chick:
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 20:48   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Jenny used to have a thing for leprechauns iirc so thought i'd go with morris dancer instead so spare you

Morris dancer it is!
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 23:05   #8
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
its obvious i say all us NI ppl vhip in and buy a sniper rifle or 2 and all take up postitions and fire

oh i'm from lisburn btw
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote