User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Mar 2003, 22:37   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
A very topical debate

Do readers of the board prefer think coconuts will ever be as popular as bananas?

I ask only because I read somewhere recently that bananas will someday die out because we are over eating them, as a result they will become over farmed. Coconuts are nice but is their taste as universal as the banana? If the banana does become over farmed do you think the coconut could ever take its place?

We alread have Bounty's and Coconut Rings, which are pretty cool things, and there is also desecrated coconut, by what else would you like to see made from cocunut?

I know the two halves of a shell can be used to make a horsy clippy cloppy sound, and often is in holywood blockbusters, but is there anything else they can be used for that we arent exploiting at the moment? A range of coconut husk bowls or cups perhaps?

Discuss.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 22:43   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Cherries

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 01:49   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Banana's are dying out because of some horrible wasting banana disease.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:01   #4
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
cocunut is terrible. The only coconut flavored thing I enjoy are pina coladas. Down with the banana, up with pina coladas!
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:02   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
cocunut is terrible. The only coconut flavored thing I enjoy are pina coladas. Down with the banana, up with pina coladas!
It's the end of the banana daquiri as we know it!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:05   #6
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
and hasish banana bread. Don't forget the banana bread!
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:07   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I like Bounty bars.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:12   #8
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
how could the banana die out by being overfarmed? its not like they just take a trek out into the jungle and forage for the damn things, they are actually cultivated.

and yeah, its the banana fungus thing thats going to get them
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 03:01   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

do you like getting caught in the rain?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 03:05   #10
Nicole

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
do you like getting caught in the rain?
Yes! You know me so well. I also like to put the lime in the coconut.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 03:07   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
what about making love at midnight?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 03:59   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i heard plaintin is a lot better
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:52   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

What's wrong with Apples?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:55   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
oooooooooooooooooooooooringis

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:46   #15
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Say it ain't so! I love bananas

Long live the banana
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:23   #16
Nicole

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
what about making love at midnight?

Don't get seductive with me mister! I'm onto you. I still have the hole in my womb from when you stole my ovary.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 02:32   #17
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
all banana's r copies of each other.

Also i dont see the coconut thing catching on,
would u bring a fruit about the size of a pint glass to school or work and spend about half an hour opening the thing just to get a dry bit of coconut.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 03:20   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Don't get seductive with me mister! I'm onto you. I still have the hole in my womb from when you stole my ovary.

Jimmy Buffet my dear.

If you like pina coladas.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 06:32   #19
Nicole

I'm aware. Don't change the subject. I'm onto you!
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 06:47   #20
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Re: A very topical debate

Perhaps the title of the topic should be

A very tropical debate