User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:09   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who remembers sunday5pastmidnight then?

[21:57] (@Kurashima): Mr Adam , the floor is yours
[21:58] (+Sunday8pm): ok one moment I'm disposing of the playful cat
[21:58] (@Kurashima): You have 300 seconds to begin
[21:58] *** Joins: roadrunner_0 ([email protected])
[21:58] *** Cyrax|Aweh is now known as CmdrCyrax
[21:58] * Sunday8pm clears his throat
[21:58] (+Sunday8pm): By lonely prison walls
[21:58] (+Sunday8pm): I heard a young girl calling
[21:58] *** Quits: Deer|town (Read error: EOF from client)
[21:58] (+Sunday8pm): "michael they are taking you away.
[21:59] (+Sunday8pm): For you are stealing trevelyn's corn
[21:59] (+Sunday8pm): so the young might see the morn
[21:59] (+Sunday8pm): now the prison ships lies waiting in the bay"
[21:59] (+Sunday8pm): and now for the chorus o ladies and gentleman and undefineables
[22:00] (+Sunday8pm): Low lie the fields of athenrye
[22:00] (+Sunday8pm): Where once we watch the small, free birds fly
[22:00] (+Sunday8pm): Our love was on the wing
[22:00] (+Sunday8pm): We had dreams and songs to sing
[22:00] (+Sunday8pm): It's so lonely round the fields of Athenrye
[22:01] (+Sunday8pm): (yes I'm typing it and not copy pasting)
[22:01] *** Joins: Bobzy ([email protected])
[22:01] (+Sunday8pm): By lonely castle walls
[22:01] (+Sunday8pm): I heard a young man calling
[22:01] (+Sunday8pm): "nothing matters mary when you're free
[22:01] (+Sunday8pm): Gainst the famine and the crown
[22:01] (+Sunday8pm): I rebelled, they struck me down
[22:02] (+Sunday8pm): now you must raise our child in dignity
[22:02] (+Sunday8pm): (anyone can get out of dodge if they don't like the grammar here)
[22:02] (+Sunday8pm): Low lie the field of Athenrye
[22:02] (+Sunday8pm): Where once we watch the small, free birds fly
[22:02] (+Sunday8pm): Our love was on the wing
[22:02] (+Sunday8pm): we had dreams and songs to sing
[22:03] *** KoeN is now known as throwsegg
[22:03] *** throwsegg is now known as KoeN
[22:03] (+Sunday8pm): It's so lonely 'round the Fields of Athenrye
[22:03] *** Kurashima sets mode: -v Sunday8pm
[22:03] (@Kurashima): I think hes suffered enough

I DONT HAVE HOSTING FOR THE LAG AND YOUR ENDLESS STREAM OF SHIET THREADS DO NOT ENCOURAGE ME TO BOTHER FINDING SOME SO DON'T EVEN THINK OF IT.

PS The only bad thing was the last line, sunday can never suffer enough.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:24   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
too IRC didnt read
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:26   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
too IRC didnt read

god hates goths.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 01:32   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
too IRC didnt read
Use a deIRCificator.

Quote:
By lonely prison walls
I heard a young girl calling
"Michael they are taking you away.
For you are stealing trevelyn's corn
so the young might see the morn
now the prison ships lies waiting in the bay"

Low lie the fields of athenrye
Where once we watch the small, free birds fly
Our love was on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
It's so lonely round the fields of Athenrye

By lonely castle walls
I heard a young man calling
"Nothing matters mary when you're free
Gainst the famine and the crown
I rebelled, they struck me down
now you must raise our child in dignity"

Low lie the field of Athenrye
Where once we watch the small, free birds fly
Our love was on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
-- Sunday8pm
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 03:02   #5
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Sunday8pm a true rebel to the irish cause