User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:12   #1
Disco Steve
Cool Cat

Disco Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Wierdest Days of My Life

Today as i was walking home at 3am after going to the Paledrome Disco Hall in Skegness i saw this little guy, he looked like that cool cat Yoda off that new Star Wars film. He said to me

"Yo, steve, brother, if you take this little green pill you will go to the future" I said to the little man "no way brother, that sky!" eventually i decide to drop the dope down my hole, i got all freak out, and when i woke up, the whole place around me was run down, the cool hangouts were boarded up and starting to rot

Its then that i see this wierd place infront of me called "net cafe", the borthers are mightly slammin eating nets, im outta my mind

I walk in and talk to the sister, "hey sister whats going on lovely lady, what is this crib"

She said "its a net cafe, you go on the internet on these computers", she then spoke to me about spiders insects and stuff, i was so confused, havent felt like that since dan gave me some killer dope

Its then i find this place, im quite cool with this place, fashion is damnright outta this world, gonna pick me up some new threads and look for the nearest disco to shake down

Peace out Brothers
Disco Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:14   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
oh dear
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:14   #3
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: Wierdest Days of My Life

Quote:
Originally posted by Disco Steve
Today as i was walking home at 3am after going to the Paledrome Disco Hall in Skegness i saw this little guy, he looked like that cool cat Yoda off that new Star Wars film. He said to me

"Yo, steve, brother, if you take this little green pill you will go to the future" I said to the little man "no way brother, that sky!" eventually i decide to drop the dope down my hole, i got all freak out, and when i woke up, the whole place around me was run down, the cool hangouts were boarded up and starting to rot

Its then that i see this wierd place infront of me called "net cafe", the borthers are mightly slammin eating nets, im outta my mind

I walk in and talk to the sister, "hey sister whats going on lovely lady, what is this crib"

She said "its a net cafe, you go on the internet on these computers", she then spoke to me about spiders insects and stuff, i was so confused, havent felt like that since dan gave me some killer dope

Its then i find this place, im quite cool with this place, fashion is damnright outta this world, gonna pick me up some new threads and look for the nearest disco to shake down

Peace out Brothers
Can i be the first to say 'Gimmick'
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:16   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Wierdest Days of My Life

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
Can i be the first to say 'Gimmick'
no. i am

Gimmick

although mildly amusing
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:17   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i'm guessing 'disco stu' was taken?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:19   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i'm guessing 'disco stu' was taken?
thats the guy off the simpsons isnt it
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:23   #7
Disco Steve
Cool Cat

Disco Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, what you cool cats talking about a gimmick, i am just a guy that took a mad piece of dope from yoda and ended up in this place, you brothers and sisters need to realise that im no fool, im Disco Steve, coolest cat in all skegness

Im hoping you guys would like me, i was kickking 25 years ago, im gonna blow this 21st century cool place outt town, where can i buy myself a flying car man?
Disco Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 06:57   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Hi Sword.
<sounds of crying>
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 08:59   #9
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Hi Sword.
Hi Iniluki.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 19:05   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
poor show

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote