User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:53   #51
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
age (somewhere between 18 and 21)/ Sex Females/ Location not far from Reading
Oh, I thought you were older and male, Judge.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:53   #52
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
age (somewhere between 18 and 21)/ Sex Females/ Location not far from Reading
dont u mean

18/f/ur bedroom
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:55   #53
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I see that someone will suggest to either video tape it
I don't believe anyone had mentioned this yet, so I shall.

Give it a try, and video tape it and put it up on the intarnet!! You need to experiment, on film, at your age!!

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:56   #54
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
no s|k
I'm a gimmick coded in php.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:57   #55
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by staryeyes
a/s/l? more shorthand? i really dont use the internet much apartfrom tolook things up.

gimmickgimmickgimmick

give me my ten dollars.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:58   #56
staryeyes

Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
I don't believe anyone had mentioned this yet, so I shall.

Give it a try, and video tape it and put it up on the intarnet!! You need to experiment, on film, at your age!!
I don't have a video camera and wouldn't know how to put it on the internet, and how do you know how old i am??
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:00   #57
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
a/s/l? more shorthand? i really dont use the internet much apartfrom tolook things up.
Age/Sex/Location, it's an often used phrase on AOL chatrooms.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:02   #58
staryeyes

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Age/Sex/Location, it's an often used phrase on AOL chatrooms.
oh right, never been in an AOL chatroom.

21/female/neer Manchester
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:02   #59
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
I don't have a video camera and wouldn't know how to put it on the internet, and how do you know how old i am??
just approach someone who knows how and let them look into your starry eyes I'm sure they'll be happy to set it up for you. I wonder how someone as ignorant as you could manage to find your way to figure out how to use a forum, much less find the PA forums on the new Planetarion Portal. Perhaps it was all just luck.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:06   #60
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

Come onto irc and go into #forums on the netgamers server
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:08   #61
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
I should say somethinb very immature like I always do...... But I think i'll just say

SHWING!
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:09   #62
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
trusting? me? :P
well either this person is stupid or it's a crap gimmick. take your pick :\

let me think.. i have a relationship problem.. who should i ask advice from?? OH I KNOW... INTERNET GAMING GEEKS! THEY'LL KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS!!

heh
gimmicks just aren't funny anymore. all the funny ones have been done. though i must say greek waiter has done a suberb job.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:09   #63
staryeyes

Quote:
Originally posted by s|k
just approach someone who knows how and let them look into your starry eyes I'm sure they'll be happy to set it up for you. I wonder how someone as ignorant as you could manage to find your way to figure out how to use a forum, much less find the PA forums on the new Planetarion Portal. Perhaps it was all just luck.
i am not ignorant i just dont ues the internet much, and i already told Aryn that it was in my favorites from a while ago, the forums wernt hard to use i just clicked New Thread which i guessed was what i was ment to do. The link in my favorites is quite old.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:11   #64
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i am not ignorant i just dont ues the internet much, and i already told Aryn that it was in my favorites from a while ago, the forums wernt hard to use i just clicked New Thread which i guessed was what i was ment to do. The link in my favorites is quite old.
you forgot to tell us about the part where you had to register a new account.

though i suppose we can forgive you.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:11   #65
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
yes yes please do, so we can all sex0r Sunday8pm
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:12   #66
staryeyes

Quote:
i'm sorry? what?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:14   #67
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn

pld...but perhaps starryeyes is your gimmick account...?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:14   #68
staryeyes

Quote:
trusting? me? :P
well either this person is stupid or it's a crap gimmick. take your pick :\

let me think.. i have a relationship problem.. who should i ask advice from?? OH I KNOW... INTERNET GAMING GEEKS! THEY'LL KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS!!

heh
gimmicks just aren't funny anymore. all the funny ones have been done. though i must say greek waiter has done a suberb job.
I wouldn't usually ask somewhere like this i would ask my friends but as i cannot do that i was trying to think of someone to talk to and i remembered my friend used to ask for advice on here. but that was a long time ago.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:15   #69
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by s|k
pld...but perhaps starryeyes is your gimmick account...?
oi
i'm not that ****e am i??
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:17   #70
staryeyes

Quote:

im sorry i forgot about that! i tryed to submit thread and it told me i had to login or register so i did, it wasn't that hard, self explanetary really.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:18   #71
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
i'm sorry? what?
he wants you to go to http://www.mirc.com
and download the mirc client. I've made this easier for you, just click here to download it.

Install it.

then run it

add a name email and stuff in the pop up box.

in the main screen on the bottom type /server irc.netgamers.org
then type /join #forums

then strip. thanks
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:19   #72
queball
Ball

Quote:

Also now i am starting to question if i am gay or at leat Bi (which i never believed exsisted untill now) which is really screwing with my head.
How can you not believe in bisexuality?

I like the Yahwe classification, don't try to pretend that there are different classes of people. Sexy is sexy, if girls aren't your type then girls aren't your type, but someone who says "I'm not bi so I'm not attracted to girls" doesn't make any sense to me. Social considerations are another matter though.

Generally, anyone who isn't depressed wants to act on their desires. Judge says not to ruin your friendship over this, and that is fine, but the "don't go out with your friends cos you might lose them" argument seems a bit weak to me. Maybe she just wants to be a great friend, no heavy relationship, and have lots of sex on webcam, and you'd be great together.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:19   #73
staryeyes

Quote:
oi
i'm not that ****e am i??
have i done something to upset you?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:22   #74
staryeyes

Quote:
Originally posted by s|k
he wants you to go to http://www.mirc.com
and download the mirc client. I've made this easier for you, just click here to download it.

Install it.

then run it

add a name email and stuff in the pop up box.

in the main screen on the bottom type /server irc.netgamers.org
then type /join #forums

then strip. thanks
oh sounds complicated, what does it do?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:26   #75
staryeyes

Quote:
How can you not believe in bisexuality?

I like the Yahwe classification, don't try to pretend that there are different classes of people. Sexy is sexy, if girls aren't your type then girls aren't your type, but someone who says "I'm not bi so I'm not attracted to girls" doesn't make any sense to me. Social considerations are another matter though.

Generally, anyone who isn't depressed wants to act on their desires. Judge says not to ruin your friendship over this, and that is fine, but the "don't go out with your friends cos you might lose them" argument seems a bit weak to me. Maybe she just wants to be a great friend, no heavy relationship, and have lots of sex on webcam, and you'd be great together.
I just thought ppl made it up when they didn't want to say they were gay.

i like the Yahwe clasification too.

i have no intention of doing anything with my friend (you wouldnt either i promice) the lots of sex sounds good, but not with her.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:36   #76
queball
Ball

Quote:
I just thought ppl made it up when they didn't want to say they were gay.

i like the Yahwe clasification too.

i have no intention of doing anything with my friend (you wouldnt either i promice) the lots of sex sounds good, but not with her.
heh, ok.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:43   #77
staryeyes

Ok i going to bed now, goodnight everyone, thankyou to everyone who has been nice to me tonight you have really helped. Some people should be more trusting or at least slightly more helpful.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 03:45   #78
staryeyes

why does it say fustrated lesbian at the end of what i have witen? i am not a lesbian i may be Bi i not sure about that yet.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 05:33   #79
s|k
Caveat Lector

And with that final, deeply insightful remark, we will end todays episode of "gimmicks: when confused lebsian use their browsers" on PA.

Good Night and Farewell.

This thread has been brought to you by Global Gormet, this week featuring Romanian Cheese Rolls .

Please remember to buckle up.

The characters and stories in this thread are entirely ficticious, any resemblence to any real person and or event or anything making any kind of coherent sense is entirely coincidental. Starryeyes™ is a trade mark of boredandstupidpeopleonline©, the registered trademarks and content in this thread are protected by U.S. and international laws. All rights reserved.
Have a nice day.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 05:51   #80
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
why does it say fustrated lesbian at the end of what i have witen? i am not a lesbian i may be Bi i not sure about that yet.
ROFLAMO
If a mod did that, utter class, if (s)he did ... it was still comical.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 06:30   #81
Aryn
Happy

rofl s|k

psi: now why would a mod do that??
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 06:52   #82
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
All this hot gimmick action, and noone tells me...
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 08:19   #83
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:

Take a trip to Vanilla in the Village. That's guaranteed to sort anyone's sexual identity out once and for all

Well, any woman's at least. No men allowed
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 08:20   #84
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
GIMMICK ACCOUNT YOU FOOLS !
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 08:26   #85
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
GIMMICK ACCOUNT YOU FOOLS !
You're just like Gandalf.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 08:28   #86
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Well, any woman's at least. No men allowed
And if I would dress up really really well?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 08:38   #87
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
You're just like Gandalf.
But without the poncy beard, stuck up english accent and cool hat.

I do have a big staff though.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 08:43   #88
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
But without the poncy beard, stuck up english accent and cool hat.

I do have a big staff though.
ZING!!!!!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 08:46   #89
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
And if I would dress up really really well?
Sorry...
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 09:04   #90
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Take a trip to Vanilla in the Village. That's guaranteed to sort anyone's sexual identity out once and for all :)

Well, any woman's at least. No men allowed ;)
Hands off! :)
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 09:13   #91
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Sorry...
hot damn

'saturday night beaver'

That would be a no-no for any bar except lesbian I guess.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 09:23   #92
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Oh, I thought you were older and male, Judge.
pedant
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote