User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:24   #1
staryeyes

Advice Needed

Hi, I really need some advice from somewhere and as i cann't speak to my friends about this i thought i would try here.

Ok so i was out with some of my girlfriends today when one of them asked if she could have a chat with me as there was something she needed to tell me.

It turns out that she is totaly in love with me and has been for a long time, like years, but has kept her feelings hidden from everyone as she thought I wouldnt be interested (which i'm not), she even was in a long term relationship. I had no idea she felt like this, and as far as i know nor do any of my friends.

The reason she has told me now is that on Friday night i was quite drunk at a party and i kissed another girl, which was a joke really, although it did turn me on. So now my friend has split up with her boyfriend and 'come out' to me but i am not interested in a relationship at the moment with anyone especially my friend.

To make things worse i was seeing this same friends brother untill recently, and i think he stillhas feelings for me too.

Please help me I really need some advice.

Staryeyes.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:26   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Using the mystical crystal ball of GD, I can predict the replies to any thead!

Gazing into its shimmering depths, I see that someone will suggest to either video tape it, or just scream 'Hot lezbo action!'.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:28   #3
staryeyes

I hope not i really need some good advice.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:30   #4
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Using the mystical crystal ball of GD, I can predict the replies to any thead!

Gazing into its shimmering depths, I see that someone will suggest to either video tape it, or just scream 'Hot lezbo action!'.
I was thinking along similar lines.

GD, is not the best place to get advice on relationships.

Most of the dwellers on here would be happy to get it on with a g0@t
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:30   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Advice Needed

Quote:
Originally posted by staryeyes
i am not interested in a relationship at the moment with anyone
What's the problem?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:30   #6
staryeyes

i don't want to 'go for it' i am not interested in my friend even slightly, even if i was gay (which i dont think i am) and looking for a relationship.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:33   #7
staryeyes

The problem is i just came out of a long term relationship (3years) and want some fun.

And how do i do that thing with the lines??
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:34   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
The problem is i just came out of a long term relationship (3years) and want some fun.

And how do i do that thing with the lines??
Come to Reading then...

Each post should have a button on the right at the bottom saying "Quote".
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:37   #9
staryeyes

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Come to Reading then...

Each post should have a button on the right at the bottom saying "Quote".
Thats actually the sort of thing i interested in but reading is a bit far. And need to sort out this problem with my friend first i dont know what to say to her or how to act when i seeher tomorrow.

oh thats clever.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:37   #10
Judge
Doh!

Joking apart.

Talk to your friend, explain to her your feelings, and that whilst you are extremely flattered in regard to her feelings towards you and that she feels she can trust you with her "secret" you have no desire to get into a gay relationship, as you are not gay.

Also explain to her that the reason you do not want any sort of relationship gay or otherwise, is that you are quite happy for the time being with things the way they are.

Tell her that you will still be her friend (if that is what you both want) and that you will keep her counsel for as long as she wants.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:41   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
From Essex are we hohohohohohohohoho

(stereotypes are bad )
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:42   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Just ask her out you pussy
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:48   #13
staryeyes

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
Joking apart.

Talk to your friend, explain to her your feelings, and that whilst you are extremely flattered in regard to her feelings towards you and that she feels she can trust you with her "secret" you have no desire to get into a gay relationship, as you are not gay.

Also explain to her that the reason you do not want any sort of relationship gay or otherwise, is that you are quite happy for the time being with things the way they are.

Tell her that you will still be her friend (if that is what you both want) and that you will keep her counsel for as long as she wants.
I am going to try to tomorrow to talk to her and explain but i have no idea what to say, i dont think she will believe that i am not gay after Friday night, especially as i told her it turned me on as i had no idea of how she felt as she was still with her boyfriend.

All of my friends know why i split with my boyfriend, and know i am happy. I do still want to be her friend but i don't know how to act around her.

Also now i am starting to question if i am gay or at leat Bi (which i never believed exsisted untill now) which is really screwing with my head.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:50   #14
staryeyes

Quote:
From Essex are we hohohohohohohohoho

(stereotypes are bad )
No i am not, just my boyfriend was my first so now i want to have some fun before i look for a long term relationship and now i am questioning who i would want this with.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:52   #15
staryeyes

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Just ask her out you pussy
I am not even slightly interested in this girl, since Friday i have looked at my friends in a differant way, and i am not even remotly attracted to her in they way i am to some of my other friends. Although i wouldnt want any of them either.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 01:54   #16
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
I am going to try to tomorrow to talk to her and explain but i have no idea what to say, i dont think she will believe that i am not gay after Friday night, especially as i told her it turned me on as i had no idea of how she felt as she was still with her boyfriend.

All of my friends know why i split with my boyfriend, and know i am happy. I do still want to be her friend but i don't know how to act around her.

Also now i am starting to question if i am gay or at leat Bi (which i never believed exsisted untill now) which is really screwing with my head.
As to what to say, only you will know that when you talk to her, she is your friend and you know her best.

Act towards her as you have always done, she has not suddenly become another person, she is still the same friend you have always had.

Whether you are gay, bi, or straight is not the issue in regard to your relationship with your friend.

It is something completely seperate that you will have to resolve once you have moved from the current situation.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:03   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Have you met Muslim ?

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:10   #18
staryeyes

ok so my friend just called me, we are going to meet up and talk tomorow about things, she said she knows i am not interested in her and that she is sorry for puting me in that position. I am slightly happer about that now and can at least stop worrying about that slightly.

I am also worried that she will find out the truth about Friday night, which would not be good. Only a few people know what happened, really, and thankfully i didn't tell her.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:12   #19
staryeyes

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Have you met Muslim ?

Vaio
I have met a few muslims yes, non of my friends are muslim though, not that i am racist or anything i just dont have any muslim friends.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:16   #20
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I have met a few muslims yes, non of my friends are muslim though, not that i am racist or anything i just dont have any muslim friends.
its a board in-joke you wont get
Muslim is a poster on here who's famously been ranting for months about his inability to get any interest from the opposite sex...
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:20   #21
staryeyes

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
its a board in-joke you wont get
Muslim is a poster on here who's famously been ranting for months about his inability to get any interest from the opposite sex...
oh right. poor him, and i'm complaining about too much attention from the same sex.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:21   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
oh right. poor him, and i'm complaining about too much attention from the same sex.
We told him he should be gay.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:25   #23
staryeyes

Quote:
We told him he should be gay.
hehe that made me smile for the first time in a while, thank you.
I am less worried about my friend now though, will just have to wait and see how she is tomorow.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:27   #24
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Stareyes sounds like a bad gimmic tbh.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:30   #25
staryeyes

Quote:
Originally posted by s|k
what's a gimmic tbh? is it good or bad to be one?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:32   #26
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by s|k
still not highly convinced about you still
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:32   #27
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i was just thinkin how it's funny that any other account could be created and everyone would scream '****E GIMMICK!!'

then one comes along that asks advice about lesbo relationships and '****e gimmick' is the last thing to cross your minds..

typical males i guess :P
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:34   #28
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i was just thinkin how it's funny that any other account could be created and everyone would scream '****E GIMMICK!!'

then one comes along that asks advice about lesbo relationships and '****e gimmick' is the last thing to cross your minds..

id' rather ask for pictures of sed friend and off staryeyes to see what the action is like
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:34   #29
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
what's a gimmic tbh? is it good or bad to be one?
Some people consider it "fun" to create a new account and pretend to be a new member, often posting contentious points for discussion. In the vain hope that is will provoke reactions.

tbh = to be honest (internet short hand)
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:34   #30
staryeyes

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
still not highly convinced about you still
about me? what do u mean? do you people not like me?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:35   #31
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

Quote:
no s|k
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:35   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
id' rather ask for pictures of sed friend and off staryeyes to see what the action is like
Thank you, I was wondering if the crystal ball had stopped working.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:36   #33
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
dont worry about it, its nothing personal. 90% of people here wont accept your a real person for months. They are too used to people creating fake accounts for fun.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:37   #34
staryeyes

Quote:
you want pictures of me and my friend, i dont think i have any on the computer or you could have one of me at least. I will see if i can find one for you.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:38   #35
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Thank you, I was wondering if the crystal ball had stopped working.

If it is possible to stoop to an all time low, people will always live down to your expectations.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:40   #36
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
you want pictures of me and my friend, i dont think i have any on the computer or you could have one of me at least. I will see if i can find one for you.
Hmm, you have not yet got the hang of this......

He is infering you will have some "lesbian action" shots of yourself and your friend.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:42   #37
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
out of all possible internet forums this 'person' has decided to come here.. to ask about LOVE ADVICE!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/me bribes a GD mod to do an ip check
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:43   #38
staryeyes

Quote:
Hmm, you have not yet got the hang of this......

He is infering you will have some "lesbian action" shots of yourself and your friend.
oh right, i dont have any of those as there has never been any 'action' between me and my friend.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:44   #39
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
out of all possible internet forums this 'person' has decided to come here.. to ask about LOVE ADVICE!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aryn dear, what happened to you being nice and trusting Alliance things mod. Now your all GD-ified
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:45   #40
queball
Ball

Quote:

Getting jealous about a girl on an internet forum? Typical lonely females!
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:45   #41
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
oh right, i dont have any of those as there has never been any 'action' between me and my friend.
Yes I know, his was an attempt at provoking a reaction. Not everyone on here can be taken at face value. (even me sometimes )

Most comments need a large pinch of salt.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:46   #42
staryeyes

Quote:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh i'm sorry, i had seen these forums before as a friend played the game a while ago and looked at it at my computer, i still had it in my favorites and had no where elce to go, i wouldn't know where to find anyother forums.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:47   #43
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

Quote:
Yes I know, his was an attempt at provoking a reaction. Not everyone on here can be taken at face value. (even me sometimes )

Most comments need a large pinch of salt.
actually just wanted fotos of each of them to see what them looked like
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:47   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Dynamic IP, so need an admin to do an ip match.

I can be repaid in sexual favours once you feel less ill.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:48   #45
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
oh i'm sorry, i had seen these forums before as a friend played the game a while ago and looked at it at my computer, i still had it in my favorites and had no where elce to go, i wouldn't know where to find anyother forums.
see previous comment regarding 90% of people on this board.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:48   #46
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
I appologise then, I missunderstood.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:48   #47
queball
Ball

Quote:
a/s/l too!!
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:49   #48
staryeyes

Quote:
that was what i thought you ment, everyone is very untrusting on here arn't they.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:50   #49
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
a/s/l too!!
age (somewhere between 18 and 21)/ Sex Females/ Location not far from Reading
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 02:52   #50
staryeyes

Quote:
a/s/l too!!
a/s/l? more shorthand? i really dont use the internet much apartfrom tolook things up.