User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:00   #1
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
oh god no

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...270000,00.html
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:03   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
He said: "I won't say he's necessarily black - because I've seen him wearing a sarong. You would not get a black guy walking through Brixton wearing a skirt."
Lies! The guy from the movie "the 51th state" wears a kilt the whole movie. And he's BLACK!
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:05   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Lies! The guy from the movie "the 51th state" wears a kilt the whole movie. And he's BLACK!
Samuel L Jackson
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:08   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Samuel L Jackson
yes, that one....
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 23:07   #5
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
But did he walk thru Brixton i think not.

Liverpool was about the extent of his travels