User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 17:35   #1
Greek WaiterII

Amazing!?!?!???

I busy guy, and already you hear much from me, i no want to bore, so i tell you this thing which is great and then i go away for while. This morning, after much think last night, all i think of is Katrina and i do no understand how i feel, but i want really to seeing her. Then i go to market to finding Katrina, but she no there. I ask some guy on market stall, it is selling t-shirt, and Mayor own this stall, and quality is good. I say to guy there where is Katrina? Guy say - Katrina no happy, every guy know what you did say to her, and even now, she is with much upset, and she has started to smoke. She even smoke in her bedroom. I say that very dangerous, smoke in bedroom, so i go right at once to Katrina house to talk.

I lucky, Katrina home and she answer door. I say - Hi Katrina, i sorry i been mean to you, but some guy at market say you smoke in bed so i come see you right away. What i do? I no understand? but Katrina did cry and close door? But i was happy to see her? I so confuse.

I knock again on door but she no come out, so i sit outside and wonder why i sad, when all years, i have no like Katrina. Then i think much more, and you know as i sitting there, the sun is shine much on me and this amazing thing i think. All time i have say Katrina no pretty girl, but now i realising how wrong was i. She has much beauty but i did chose not to see it, and all this time, that i spoke with her, it was so comfortable, she made me laugh but i no realise, and she make me happy but i take for granted. It did take no see her for a day to realise this that i had. Now amazing, but i then decide, and yes this true - i love Katrina!!.

I jump to stand up, and i shout at Katrina window, i shout - hey Katrina, i love you. I shout so loud, all neighbour come see what happen, and small crowd did gather, and Katrina, she did open door, and i look at her and say to her - yes Katrina, i been so stupid before, i love you. She smile and this make my heart exploding, and she say - Oh Stavross, i always love you so much. This music for me now, and i did cuddle her a bit, and she did cry little, but this tear, they were happy tear.

The tears, me, an Katrina, we all happy together.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 17:38   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i thought your friend was stavross... you have same name?
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 17:38   #3
(,')

Ace!

Greek Waiter II awarded best comedy act of GD February 2003!
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 17:39   #4
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I dont wanna upset you but I had Katrina last night in the alleyway next to the Corinthian kebab house. She was crap.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 17:51   #5
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve
I love a happy ending
Doogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 18:03   #6
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
i think greek waiter is nod and katrina is sarina
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 18:50   #7
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
Katrina? aye I remember her. Lets just say it wasnt cigs she was smoking

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote