User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 19:18   #1
Mistar Bataur

Lightbulb I saw 'Hero' (New Jet Li movie)

Actually, it's surprisingly 'deep'.

Anyone else got an opinion on it?
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 19:57   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Re: I saw 'Hero' (New Jet Li movie)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mistar Bataur
Actually, it's surprisingly deep.
that's what my first bum chum said
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 20:19   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
pfft, it wont be as good as Lethal weapon 4

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 20:34   #4
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
pfft, it wont be as good as Lethal weapon 4

uh uh.........try terminator 3 and matrix 2 & 3. Lethal wapon sucks ass
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 20:37   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You know who else liked Jet Li? Hitler, that's who.

His favourite one was Kiss of the Dragon, which must be said to be supoib.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 20:39   #6
¤¤¤

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

Bruce Lee was in "kiss of the dragon".
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 20:46   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ¤¤¤
Bruce Lee was in "kiss of the dragon".
I am right and you are wrong so I'm going to sing the I was right song
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 21:06   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Jet Li is superb in "Romeo must die" and "The one" as well.
I AM YULAW

I AM NOBODYS BEETCH
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 00:44   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey dont watch the bad comercialized ****ty american wannabe asia movies!

Now, i was going to rember a lot of movies, and of course supply links and stuff.
Sadly, i cant remeber/find a single of the movies i am rantign about.
BUT, the Jet Li movies that did not get "big", are generaly much er, or so it seems.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 00:48   #10
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
have the one on my pc its very good also so is Fist of legend
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 01:43   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

You must have watched a different movie to me. Aside from the Big Black Kickboxer , and the Karate Twins , that movie sucked more ass than a Bloomers world tour.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 01:53   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You are confused, and not for the first time.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 01:57   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
You are confused, and not for the first time.
I think Tcheky Karyo is the greatest villian EVER , and even he couldnt save that movie. What a load of utter tosh. I accept it was a Jet Li vehicle movie , but man was it a bad one.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 08:02   #14
SomeOneYouKnow
Treepex

SomeOneYouKnow is an unknown quantity at this point
hm, comment :

colorful film,
nice background (when they are fightin' ),
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 09:25   #15
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
i saw 'the one' and that should be enough of jet li for a live time or two
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 10:04   #16
Mistar Bataur

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Hey dont watch the bad comercialized ****ty american wannabe asia movies!

Now, i was going to rember a lot of movies, and of course supply links and stuff.
Sadly, i cant remeber/find a single of the movies i am rantign about.
BUT, the Jet Li movies that did not get "big", are generaly much er, or so it seems.
Ehh.. Moron?

'Hero' is an Asian production, and is not dubbed into English. It's in Chinese, with subtitles. Every time a movie from the east makes it to European markets, dick-heads like yourself proclaim american influence on the release, while America can take no credit of the production.

Shot in the face with ....... not ...!
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:01   #17
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
ive been trying to get a hold of this film for quite awhile

its got 3 of the biggest name actors, big name director, and the producter of crouching tiger
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
ScotWiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 11:17   #18
Mistar Bataur

Quote:
Originally posted by ScotWiZ
ive been trying to get a hold of this film for quite awhile

its got 3 of the biggest name actors, big name director, and the producter of crouching tiger
Yes. It's exactly the same style of movie, altho I find the background and plot line to be greatly improved.

Hint: Google-> Bittorrent
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:30   #19
Dreadnought!

Charlies Angels 2

phwoar
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 12:39   #20
Mistar Bataur

Dreamcatcher and Equilibrium. \o/