User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:00   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[COMPETITION] Post in this thread to enter a nokia phone competition

How do I check my balance on my nokia phone? First correct answer wins.

ps there is no prize.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:01   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Are you sure your network supports it? Many networks just have a number to ring.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:01   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
what network
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:02   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
vodaphone

isnt it just like, *#number# or something?
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:02   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
*#10#

maybe (tis on O2)

(well it used to be when i still had a PAYG)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:03   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
oh or 'hold down hotkey 2' seems to be a popular choice
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:03   #7
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
pray hard and press random buttons. The laws of statistics say that eventually you will press the right sequence of buttons.

Keep in mind the correct sequence of buttons is secret and only a sect of the church of kali can correctly execute them. Incorrect execution will erase all data on the phone.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:03   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
menu

settings

call counter

cost

balance

PAYG only
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:04   #9
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
neither worked :(
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:04   #10
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
neither worked
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:04   #11
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
menu

settings

call counter

cost

balance

PAYG only
I have no "call counter"
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:05   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
You'd think they'd make it a bit more user friendly than *#10#
anyway.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:05   #13
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I have no "call counter"
Well I do :p
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:06   #14
Ragnarak

BALANCE (PAYG) : *#1345#

(googled, first site i tried)
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:06   #15
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
BALANCE (PAYG) : *#1345#

(googled, first site i tried)
you win

thanks!
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:06   #16
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
I need to call 453
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:08   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

That's Orange though, I doubt Vodafone is the same. If I remember, T-Mobile was 500.

Ring random 3 figure numbers, that will work.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:10   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Got it!

Credit balance
If you have a pay as you talk phone, you can check your credit balance on screen by calling *#1345#

from here
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:10   #19
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC

Ring random 3 figure numbers, that will work.
Just make sure it isn't 999 though, as the police tend to get militant and may hunt you down.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:11   #20
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Got it!

Credit balance
If you have a pay as you talk phone, you can check your credit balance on screen by calling *#1345#

from here
thanks, but you got beaten :(
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:12   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Damn.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:16   #22
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~rossh/funny/nokia.mpg
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:42   #23
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Orange = gay

They even charge 0.001p for every 453 call (for credit).

Thank-god I don't pay my phone bill.

Anyway to bypass the orange 453 and to display it onscreen instead? Nothing on Google has worked heh
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:52   #24
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
its hotkey 3 or 2 to display on screen with o2. GO o2!
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 22:53   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
They even charge 0.001p for every 453 call (for credit).
Extortionate.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 23:12   #26
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
actually while we're on the subject, what does it mean when it says 3 mins from lower rate or whatever, is that 3 minutes from now ie speaking in one go or 3 cumalative minutes or what.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 00:29   #27
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
2345 to here the talkin version and u can top up from there
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 00:37   #28
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
on a lighter note i just registered my credit card with vodafone for toping up and put £5 on took like 5 secs to go on i will be doin this from now on using the 2345 number then toping up with credit card
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 11:13   #29
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
you pathetic lemmings, let nodrog go and find out for himself rather than running around like slaves to satisy his lazy attitude.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 16:39   #30
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
mine tells me how many minutes i have left every time i make a call.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 16:42   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pay as you go is for gays.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 17:02   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Not really. I spend less that £11.99 (or whatever) a month on Pay As You Go. On contract I would have to pay a contract fee, as well as the call charges.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 17:08   #33
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
orange

are teh extortionate

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 17:10   #34
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I find Orange to be okay. 15p a minute to landlines or other Orange phones if you choose the 'fixed rate all day' service.

It seems to be better than O2, T-Mobile and Vodafone, which I have tried.

T-Mobile are by far the worst.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 17:11   #35
¤¤¤

stop acting like a scottish lad with your money and get a phone subscription.

¤¤¤
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 17:14   #36
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤¤¤
stop acting like a scottish lad with your money and get a phone subscription.

¤¤¤
contract phones suck
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 17:23   #37
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
contract phones suck

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 18:34   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
contract phones suck
I'll just sit here with my 600 free minutes per month, 100 free text messages and free phone and cry my eyes out.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 20:16   #39
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'll just sit here with my 600 free minutes per month, 100 free text messages and free phone and cry my eyes out.
It isnt free if you have to pay for it.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 20:19   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
It is effectively if you include the cost of the phone in the calculations.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 20:19   #41
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
It is if your parents pay for it.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 20:55   #42
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
i got that same tarriff :/

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote