User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Mar 2003, 23:33   #1
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
google

google seem to have changed their title picture in celebration of michelangelo's birthday
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 23:34   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
old.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 23:34   #3
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Did they do that for another artist's birthday as well? I want to say it was picasso's.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 23:38   #4
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
Did they do that for another artist's birthday as well? I want to say it was picasso's.
michelangelo wasn't an artist! he was a teenage mutant ninja turtle... pfft.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 23:40   #5
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
michelangelo wasn't an artist! he was a teenage mutant ninja turtle... pfft.

They are clearly referring to the artist because today is not the TMNT's birthdays. BLASPHEMER.
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 08:20   #6
SomeOneYouKnow
Treepex

SomeOneYouKnow is an unknown quantity at this point
argh, old
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 08:53   #7
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
:| they did one for that hispanic artist, whats his name, D something, his paintings always have that rich colorful plainess. domingo, **** I' could look it but I cba. Rodrigues. Married to some other painter or summit.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote