User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Mar 2003, 16:07   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Shoe People

I've spoken to 2 people today of my age or older (me being 19), who not only can't remember The Shoe People, but have questioned my sanity when I brought the subject up.

Someone please tell me I'm not insane, there's pictures! Margot! SHE WAS A BALLET SHOE!
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 16:08   #2
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
If she wasn't, she was a fkin camp plimsole.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 16:17   #3
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember 'The Shoe People'.

Margot, Trampy, Srgt. Major, Charlie, PC Boot!
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 16:22   #4
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
ffs shoe people > *

Everyone remembers them!!! /me digs out old videos
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 16:26   #5
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Shoe People

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I've spoken to 2 people today of my age or older (me being 19), who not only can't remember The Shoe People, but have questioned my sanity when I brought the subject up.

Someone please tell me I'm not insane, there's pictures! Margot! SHE WAS A BALLET SHOE!
Correct, boy wonder!
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 16:29   #6
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Every time you're skipping down the street
Think about the shoes upon your feet today
It's a magic world when your toes uncurl

Sh-sh-sh-shoe people
Sh-sh-sh-shoe people
Sh-sh-sh-shoe people

Sh-sh-sh-shoe people
Sh-sh-sh-shoe people
Sh-sh-sh-shoe people

What've you got between you and the ground
When you want to dance or simply run around
There's some friends down there to take you everywhere

Sh-sh-sh-shoe people
Sh-sh-sh-shoe people
Sh-sh-sh-shoe people
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 16:30   #7
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Poddington Peas > Shoe People, fs.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 16:33   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara

Poddington Peas > Shoe People, fs.
HERESY!
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 16:35   #9
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Logic tells me that The Shoe People are shoes.

You watched The Shoe People

Women love shoes.

You must be a woman.

ASL? ta
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 16:35   #10
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
HERESY!
INFIDEL!
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 16:39   #11
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
All im going to say is
FIDDELY FOODLE BIM BAM BOO FIDDELY FOODLE OODLE BIRD
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:04   #12
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Pigeon Street beat the both of them anyway, you know that.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:20   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
All im going to say is
You raving Forsythe-loving lesbian.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:22   #14
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
You know the bird was better
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:33   #15
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I know who the Shoe People and I'm even younger than you :/

Anyone remember the Figgly Foogle Oogle Bird? (Or whatever it was called)
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:33   #16
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
ok i don't remember the shoe people :\
is this another brit thing??
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:35   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
ok i don't remember the shoe people :\
is this another brit thing??
da meine flubbly
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:36   #18
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
eh?
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:37   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
eh?
Yes it is.

*sigh*
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:43   #20
Aryn
Happy

WELL SORRY BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND FUNNYSPEAK :\
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:45   #21
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED

Anyone remember the Figgly Foogle Oogle Bird?
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
All im going to say is
Apparently someone does.
And it was "fiddley foodle, bim bam boodle, fiddley foodle, oodle bird". pfft, the youth of today.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:53   #22
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
Apparently someone does.
And it was "fiddley foodle, bim bam boodle, fiddley foodle, oodle bird". pfft, the youth of today.
It's been a few years ****face
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:54   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
That is true.
But the Poddington Pea < Danger Mouse.
Correct.

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
And Danger Mouse < FINGER MOUSE!!!!!!!!!
Muppet.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:56   #24
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
No need to be insulting, being only 18 myself the last remark was meant to be humourous, and the previous line was directed at the person with the previous quote.
As for the top line, that was directed at you, but was not meant to be in any way insulting, merely answring your question.
You shut it ****face. (*'s to replace which ever word mr Ed here intended in his, many will fit)
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:58   #25
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
No need to be insulting, being only 18 myself the last remark was meant to be humourous, and the previous line was directed at the person with the previous quote.
As for the top line, that was directed at you, but was not meant to be in any way insulting, merely answring your question.
You shut it ****face. (*'s to replace which ever word mr Ed here intended in his, many will fit)
You've thrown me :/
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:59   #26
Aryn
Happy

it's the muppet show!

it's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights
it's time to meet the muppets on the muppet show tonight!

it's time to put on makeup, it's time to dress up right
it's time to raise the curtain on the muppet show tonight!

why do we always come here
i guess we'll never know
it's like a kind of torture to have to watch the show!

and now lets get things started
why don't you get things started?
it's time to get things started on the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, muppetational
this is what we call the muppet show!!!!

*splat*
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:02   #27
Aryn
Happy

i've heard of dangermouse.. never heard of fingermouse :\
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:06   #28
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

He lived in a guitar.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:07   #29
Aryn
Happy

ok...
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:18   #30
MrMighty
Chimping

I liked the Finger Mouse outtake when the puppeteer smashed the damn thing to smithereens after the last show was over.

Hahaha
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:56   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
finger mouse (and by extension the fingerbobs) needed someone to take a lighter to them :/
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 19:06   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I have a vague recollection of this.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 19:08   #33
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
I remember the policeman shoe from somewhere, but i must have been very young when the program was actually on.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 19:35   #34
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
i still have a shoe people mug.

also some memorable cartoons

superted
jumbo
gummi bears
etc
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 00:30   #35
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I was once genuinly traumatised by Fingermouse when he got attacked by a fox.
Tugs scared me when the harbour burnt down and all the boats were floating around panicing.
Jimbo scared me when he got lost in the Bermuda Triangle with Old Timer. (I carried on watching Jimbo, but I gave up on the rest)
If I were American, I would sue and have psychiatrist, but because I'm English, I won't.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 00:52   #36
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
right here we go

top one being the best and this is like FACT!

button moon
fingermouse
the clangers
dangermouse
Poddington Peas
fraggle rock
superted
shoe people
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 01:33   #37
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried