User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Mar 2003, 15:32   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Sing For The Moment

I like, mucho.

I'm going to have to go back and re-evaluate his other songs now.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 15:47   #2
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I still hate most of his other stuff.
For some reason, I really like the two recent ones though (and yes I did re-listen to the others).

Unread 1 Mar 2003, 16:15   #3
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
He destroyed an amazing Aerosmith song for that piece of ****e. He deserves to die.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 18:09   #4
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
"sing for the moment" is ace
"lose yourself" is good, it is to die for when played in a decent club
"without me" is brilliant, in a hillarious way

not really listened to his other songs though.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 18:11   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
His beats are cool, his lyrics are funny and topical.

He is quite good mostly
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 02:25   #6
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
****ing kick ass song with great guitar solo, the lyrics are so cool aswell how he tells a story while also thanking his fans and giving the people in suits a big ..i..

Criminal is great, till i collapse is quality and so is 8 mile road
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 02:43   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
pathetic..

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 04:09   #8
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
this and his last song lose yourself were a bit rise from without me which i thought really let eminem down just a bit like the real slim shady song.
but he always has songs that bring him back to goodness.
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 06:18   #9
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
sing for the moment is a remix of an older song with the same name.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 07:12   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
He destroyed an amazing Aerosmith song for that piece of ****e. He deserves to die.
No.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
sing for the moment is a remix of an older song with the same name.
No.

Eminem sought and received permission from Aerosmith, specifically Steven Tyler, to sample portions of "Dream On" for his own song "Sing For the Moment." If you don't like it, blame Tyler, not Eminem.
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 08:13   #11
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Eminem sought and received permission from Aerosmith, specifically Steven Tyler, to sample portions of "Dream On" for his own song "Sing For the Moment." If you don't like it, blame Tyler, not Eminem.
It's still a remix, you know..

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 08:56   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
It's still a remix, you know..
...no I don't know, and I don't think so either.
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 10:08   #13
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree that it's one of his better songs. How much I like him depends on my mood, but I like it enough to own a few of his CDs.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 20:32   #14
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I think "some" of the blame should go to Eminem. No one put a gun to his head and forced him to use the sample. If you honestly liked the original, I can't imagine you can even listen to it now.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 21:15   #15
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
the original is good but eminem used completely different lyrics gave teh song completely different message and well refined the sound and apart from the lack of guitar fills its better.
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote