User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:24   #1
Idi

The use of clip boards in public places

should be made illigal, so that next time one of those do gooder, mother ****ing, save the rain forest, hippy students, with too much time on their hands, even steps up to me, I can beat them into the ground without fear of reprisal.

Although it was kind of fun ignoring them.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:25   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The use of clip boards in public places

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
should be made illigal, so that next time one of those do gooder, mother ****ing, save the rain forest, hippy students, with too much time on their hands, even steps up to me, I can beat them into the ground without fear of reprisal.

If they're persistent bastards (market research types), tell them you work in marketing. As such they can't ask you anything because the results would be skewed, so they leave you alone.

My mum taught me that.

Though she does work in marketing.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:26   #3
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
i play the im not 18 yet card.
due to the fact they cant interview u or talk to u unless ur over 18
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:27   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
That excuse doesn't work on paedophiles though, so watch out! They're market researchers too!
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:27   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
A decent style to avoid them.

"Could you please **** off" works too.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:28   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Dress up like a nun, nobdoy bothers you!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:31   #7
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
I have to do market research clipboard questionaire form in the next few weeks
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
ScotWiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:32   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by ScotWiZ
I have to do market research clipboard questionaire form in the next few weeks
You're automatically hated by the rest of society until you finish that job, you know that, right?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:32   #9
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Clip-boards are the fashion accessory of the future.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 17:48   #10
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The use of clip boards in public places

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

Why would clipboards being illegal make commiting assault justifiable?
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:18   #11
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
them gouranga people

excuse me sir would you mind saying this word
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:21   #12
Idi

Re: Re: The use of clip boards in public places

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Why would clipboards being illegal make commiting assault justifiable?
I was thinking along the lines of classing them as offensive weapons, as I sure find their owners offensive.

This way beating them senseless would actually come under self defence.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:30   #13
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
You're automatically hated by the rest of society until you finish that job, you know that, right?

Yea, think I'll probably going to make them all up :]
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
ScotWiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:14   #14
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
I was asked today if I would give money to some poor 3rd world country. Seeing as I am skint and couldnt understand the illegal immigrant asking me I just walked past her :/
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote