User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 15:56   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thread inspiration thread

Ideas for threads of comic value, that's what I need.

I can't come up with much that doesn't involve taking the piss out of Muslim.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 15:58   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
why should i give you suggestions when i can come up with my own comedic genious threads?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 15:59   #3
cheesehead
Banned

cheesehead is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
why should i give you suggestions when i can't come up with my own comedic genious threads?
Comedy 'Fixed it for you' reply.
cheesehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 15:59   #4
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: Thread inspiration thread

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Ideas for threads of comic value, that's what I need.

I can't come up with much that doesn't involve taking the piss out of Muslim.

look a newbie who cant post decent threads u sir shall be flamed constantly till ur forced to leave.

ps.
'My mauro picotto collection is bigger then urs'
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 15:59   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It was going to be more of a resource that we could donate to Acousticset to be honest.

But you're mean.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:01   #6
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by cheesehead
Comedy 'Fixed it for you' reply.
the sarcasm in my post may have hinted that thats what, in fact, i was getting at...

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:01   #7
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
'Post the number of times you've gotten laid,
or 'more than 2''

you don't really need to add categories 2, 3, or 4, but it is good for symmetry.

'hijack this thread'

'if you could fight any celebrity, where would you punch bush first?'

'if you are so good at being a lesbian, why are you turning me on?'

etc.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:01   #8
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Foot sores.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:02   #9
Mr. Hello

one day i 'accidently' 'dropped' a TV set onto 'my' brother's head
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:02   #10
cheesehead
Banned

Quote:
the sarcasm in my post may have hinted that thats what, in fact, i was getting at...

It was either that or a typo.

EITHER WAY I GOT POSTCOUNT++
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:03   #11
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
It was either that or a typo.

EITHER WAY I GOT POSTCOUNT++
not to mention a staff of charisma -3
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:05   #12
cheesehead
Banned

Quote:
not to mention a staff of charisma -3
LIGHTNING BOLT!

CHARISMA +5 POTION!
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:05   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
LIGHTNING BOLT!

CHARISMA +5 POTION!
Gayest... bandwagon... ever
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:06   #14
Mr. Hello

AP0K, YOUR SIGNATURE IS SHIT
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:07   #15
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
i dunno,

the village people's tour wagon was purty gay.

what with all the hot mansex going on every which way.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:07   #16
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
LIGHTNING BOLT!

CHARISMA +5 POTION!
Sheild of Element Resistance +5 ACTIVATE!

"Power Word - Logoff"
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:07   #17
cheesehead
Banned

Quote:
How about I shove a stick up your ass.

[Note: Not mine]
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:08   #18
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hello
AP0K, YOUR SIGNATURE IS SHIT
wanna have man sex0r?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:12   #19
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
the funniest threads are always the saddest
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 16:14   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Was it Pavil who took a picture of what I remember to have been Muslim but may well have been someone completely random, and scrawled the word '****bean' across his forehead in MS Paint?

I've not laughed so hard in as long as I can remember.

Anyone got it 'on file' so to speak?