User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 18:56   #51
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
(and i once won a kitchen in Wheel of Fortune wich i sold :P)
Amazing, does the program seem as tacky when you're on it as it does on television? And is the repartee between presenter and model who turns the letters as 'witty' off screen as it is on? Are most of the contestants really so completely unable to fill in the blatantly obvious blanks?

So many questions, so few answers.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 19:07   #52
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I'm distantly related to Roald Amundsen
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 09:34   #53
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I get to see HobbieRogue4 naked every day.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 10:04   #54
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I don't get to see HobbieRogue4 naked every day.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:01   #55
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Age 6 - I have sat on Dana's knee (Dana the Irish singer/politician not Dana international the Isreal transvestite )

Age 10 - I sang a solo on Songs of Praise in the late 80's, so my ugly mug was broadcast all around the UK.

Age 21 - Whilst doing my military service in Spain (Half spanish u c), I (and my military group) acted as part of the security detail for Juan Carlos (King of Spain).

Considering the above, ironically I have a cousin who is in prison for being part of an IRA bomb plot.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:02   #56
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I get to see HobbieRogue4 naked every day.

Lucky bastard!!!

(Hi Joel :))) )
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:30   #57
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
I have met Sir David Steel three times; once when he opened our school (which was burgled the next day), once coming out of the toilets at Selkirk Swimming Pool just before a car rally; and once at his house, again on a car rally, where he showed us round (he lives in a big ****-off tower).

I have helped pull Jon Desbourgh and Robbie Head (of channel 4) out of a ditch on the McRae stages last year (as seen on tv).

I cost Justin Dale 10 secons on the Jim Clark three years ago for being late out of service; he went on to lose the rally by 7 seconds and the Brittish Championship by 3 points.

I met the Scottish Rugby Union squad on a piss up in the borders about 10 years ago. They tried to get me to buy a round but as I was only 9 years old I didn't have much chance. John Jeffrey wiped my mouth out with a hanky after I said that I supported Melrose.

My Sister was best friends with ex-scotland rugby international Robbie Brown's sister, who was also my art teacher at school.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:56   #58
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
My uncle was on TV after getting hurt at an anti-capitalist protest outisde G8 or G9 or something.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 15:02   #59
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
at Selkirk Swimming Pool

You've been to Selkirk? f**k. i have to go there every bloody summer. half my family is from there. it f**king stinks. ahem. agreed?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 15:04   #60
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
You've been to Selkirk? f**k. i have to go there every bloody summer. half my family is from there. it f**king stinks. ahem. agreed?
Agreed.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:23   #61
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
Ignoring all the stuff I have written and published in my field...

-I was quite good Friends with Alanis Morissette (we went to school together)
-I was in a movie with Pierce Brosnan, and spoke with him at length, as well as the Director Sir Richard Attenborough. (Ok, I was on screen for about 11 seconds, but that counts as in a movie)
-Had dinner with Vincent Price (old friend of one of my profs, before he died...)
-Best University Debator and public speaker in my country one year.
-Slept with an apparently famous page3 girl in London.

to name a few...

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:37   #62
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my great great grandad was the royal shoecleaner for the king of lithuania.
My old babysitter went out with Stan Collymore.
One of my girlfriends friends is good friends with the daughter of the sultan of Brunei, she used to get private jets flying her over there from England!

I think I did a thread on this a while ago...
I have loads of distant claims to fame...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:47   #63
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
U2 nearly crashed into my family's car when i was 6 or sumthing they stoped and apologized

My mate's cousin is in depeche mode hes the keyboard guy

Oliver Kahn - Germany goalie cursed at me for gettin in his way durin a trainin session when they were over in belfast.

Meet all the german team.

meet some local celebs.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:02   #64
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
my aunt is married to the main actor in a short movie that is nominated for an oscar \o/
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:04   #65
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

My dead Nan once met Charles Hawtrey.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:14   #66
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
One of my friends was in Rob Roy.

I have since disowned her.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:03   #67
Booge8
above you

Booge8 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have bowled a cricket ball into the balls of Steve Ogrizovich's son.
I was on tv reciting some latin in some bbc learning programme thing.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 04:30   #68
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
1) I was Dying American Soldier #376 in the Omaha Beach Landing scene in Saving Private Ryan
2) I was dead german #12 in the re-enforced concrete pillbox's in the same scene
3) I was on the front page of The Irish Times,the Irish Examiner and several other major papers
4) I was on the 6 and 9 o'clock national news the same day for 2 mins (big environmental fk-up and our local river was sterilised)
5) I once had a trial for Man Utd and Norwich City but failed to get a place in either club.(my knees subsequently gave out)
6) I called Brian from Westlife a wanker when I met him in a club
7) A friend of mine puked on his shoes while he was trying to convince her to go back to his place
8) A friend of mine used to work with a guy was one of the winners of the Irish version of that popstars thing that created Hear'say
9)I once stepped on Keith Wood's heal,knocking his shoe off (the Irish International Rugby player btw)
10) I saw 'Hurricane' Higgins down a pint in about 10 seconds in a pub in dublin
12) Im a direct decendant of a former Chieftan and King of Donegal and Ulster 'Red' Hugh O'Donnell
13)My great granfather played cricket for Ireland at one stage
14) I once saw Ryan Giggs in a shop in the centre of Manchester buying a newspaper
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 06:43   #69
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
My MSN buddy list consists of some heros such as Bobzy, MrL_JaKiri, and Sunday8pm.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 07:24   #70
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Re: Tenuous claims to fame

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
They have to be true
Im stil Justin Timberlake.
Cry me a river.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 12:50   #71
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion
Ignoring all the stuff I have written and published in my field...

-I was quite good Friends with Alanis Morissette (we went to school together)
can you get me her phone number?

she and i would make an excellent ****...

Censor evading is bad you naughty boy

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 18 Feb 2003 at 18:36.
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:02   #72
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
I was friends with Newton and Einstein. Descartes was an old classmate. Was Picasso's art teacher. (He failed my class.) Helped Bach and Beethoven with their compositions. I helped invent the wheel. That's all I can think of, at the moment.

I also borrowed a machine from H.G. Wells.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 18:24   #73
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by -o|DarkJedi|o-

DJ....she is an adult...she wont fall for it:P
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:43   #74
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
My MSN buddy list consists of some heros such as Bobzy, MrL_JaKiri, and Sunday8pm.

I'm not on it :(((((
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:53   #75
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Vermillion is officially a winner at life.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 07:47   #76
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I'm not on it :(((((
'GIMME GIMME ETC!'
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 09:51   #77
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
HI HOBBLYWOBBLYWOOWOO
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:46   #78
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
HI HOBBLYWOBBLYWOOWOO
HI JAKIRIWEERIWEE!
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:52   #79
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
My uncle is Gavin Rossdale from Bush, and so my Auntie is Gwen Stephani of No Doubt

also good family friends with Timmy Mallett (bloody nice guy) and Clive Tyldsley, and we know Jim Rosenthal
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 20:58   #80
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by -o|DarkJedi|o-

We were good friends back at Glebe High School, she used to write me letters from Hollywood when she went down there to make her fame. She stopped writing when Jagged Little Pill went ultra-huge. I suppose I was no longer important enough. Have not heard from her since.

Idiot me, I threw out her letters, which would likely be wrth a lot on Ebay or something...

Nobody asked which page3 girl I dated...

Last edited by Vermillion; 19 Feb 2003 at 21:11.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 21:09   #81
Vermillion
Historian

Can add a few more:

-Went to Rememberance Day celebrations at the Royal Chapel on Windsor Grounds, spoke with the Queen Mum at some length.
-Met and spoke to the current PM of Canada a couple of times (work related thing)
-Met and hit on (with absolutely no success whatsoever) Virginie Ledoyen (chick from 'The Beach') through a friend of mine, though did not realise it was her until several hours later.

Pretty tenuous I know, but hey, thats what the thread is about.

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 21:10   #82
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Which?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 21:13   #83
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
Which?
Why, I'm glad you asked!

Jakki Degg. Actually, most will not have heard of her I suspect, she does not model anymore. But trust me, she was a hottie and a half. Dated for about 2 months.

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 21:13   #84
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Because you mention it at every available opportunity?
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 21:15   #85
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Because you mention it at every available opportunity?
Damn right.

Wouldn't you?

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 21:18   #86
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
touché
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:16   #87
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I used to play footy with a guy on my street who played alongside the likes of Michael Owen in the England under 21's, that's about it really.

Oh wait, I was on the news once in this bit about school, I sat there pretending to work. Unfortunatly what I was writing was out of focus, I would have loved to see "I wish this camera would stop ****ing pointing at me so I can continue to work." on the telly.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 21:07   #88
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Why, I'm glad you asked!

Jakki Degg. Actually, most will not have heard of her I suspect, she does not model anymore. But trust me, she was a hottie and a half. Dated for about 2 months.
I. Hate. You.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 21:17   #89
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
I. Hate. You.
(Bows)

I consider it one of the highlights of my life, trust me.

And she was Naughty!

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 21:46   #90
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
sirname is williams

i do believe that means my ancestors fought for william the conqueror and prolly knew him too
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 22:05   #91
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough
My mother used to date WWF wrestler Scott Armstrong. And was friends with his brother, Eddie Guerrero, and a couple others, all wrestlers. I have a picture somewhere of me and Scott swimming together.

I also lived across the street from Dolly Parton's sister. She is your typical inbred pain in the ass bitch who never leaves home except to complain. She was a weird person and owned many goats.

I'm just another lonely broken hero......
Picking up the pieces of my mind.........

"I don't want to exist. I want to be the existence."
-Becky
KaosTrigX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 12:13   #92
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Why, I'm glad you asked!

Really? i dated her for about 2 months as well, this was of course after my affair with Zoe Ball, who i was actually cheating on at teh time with Avril Lavigne, (who is VERY hot and a half) before that i was ****ing half the hollyoaks cast - this was of course at the same time as my romps with Jennifer Lopez.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 15:12   #93
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Really? i dated her for about 2 months as well, this was of course after my affair with Zoe Ball, who i was actually cheating on at teh time with Avril Lavigne, (who is VERY hot and a half) before that i was ****ing half the hollyoaks cast - this was of course at the same time as my romps with Jennifer Lopez.
(Insurance Ispector)
"Was there anything of value in the house when it burnt down?"
(Homer Simpson)
"Well, there was my collection of Picasso's and my set of Fabrege Eggs..."
(Insurance Inspector)
"I'm sorry sir, your policy only covers real losses, not made-up ones."
(Homer Simpson)
"Well that's just great..."

Unread 21 Feb 2003, 17:10   #94
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
My father is in the advicing commitee of the department of education, picked up the phone a couple of times to tell my dad it is the minister on the line.

Played soccer during my youth with Niels Oude Kamphuis who now plays for Schalke'04.

My sister had a boyfriend who lived in the same street as where Robbie Williams used to live.

My mother educated our national volleyball team (well a few of them players)
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 17:12   #95
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

aren't we forgotting someone?
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote