User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2006, 19:18   #1
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Googleearth

If an update occurs does anyone know how to select to see old images??? the ones i want now have clouds over them
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 19:39   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Googleearth

i dont think its possible im afraid.
send an email off to google asking
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 20:21   #3
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Google maps satellite view is updated separately from Google Earth and is usually way behind, I'd check there.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 10:01   #4
neptis arcos
is back for a while

neptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these parts

google erth is updated every time one of the stilites takes a picture of a serten plase but since most of the pictutre satilites are own by the guverments of the world then it is only the pictures that thay let google have are the ones that are yoused

neptis
RIGHT THATS IT you idiot's do not even now what it is like to be slagged like this do you , well lets just say i will rejoice when you do you idiotic f***ers, good by. well you lot still haven't learned then have you. well you hopefully you elitist f***ers
neptis arcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 18:31   #5
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptis arcos
google erth is updated every time one of the stilites takes a picture of a serten plase but since most of the pictutre satilites are own by the guverments of the world then it is only the pictures that thay let google have are the ones that are yoused

neptis

What? (as in what has that got to do with anything)

and

What! (as in they use commercial sattelites)
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 19:59   #6
neptis arcos
is back for a while

neptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these parts

sir for hevens sake i only typed what i thought would be relevent and ok i made a mistake with the satalites (i was a bit drunk) so leave of please

neptis
RIGHT THATS IT you idiot's do not even now what it is like to be slagged like this do you , well lets just say i will rejoice when you do you idiotic f***ers, good by. well you lot still haven't learned then have you. well you hopefully you elitist f***ers
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 20:03   #7
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

scotsmen are perfectly able to speak english tyvm.
*mutters*
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 19:23   #8
neptis arcos
is back for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Your writing makes me cringe, neptis.
Scottsmen does know correct English I have been told.
yes we do npow proper english i just have lerning dificultys which stoped my spelling being as good as every one expects it to be

besides you try and have ADHT (Atenshon Defisit Hyperactivity Desorder) coupled with lerning disabilitys and then spell corectly bloody inposable

so as i have told coutles people on coutles bords

please leve of telling me how bad my dam spelling is ok

thanks and respectfuly

Neptis.Berac.Arcos
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 19:26   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ADHT (Atenshon Defisit Hyperactivity Desorder)
Oh for the love of god please. You even capitalised it when you wrote it out fully.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 19:28   #10
neptis arcos
is back for a while

yes i did furball do you have a problem with that

it is a habit of mine

i do that all the time when i wright out an acronim in fule

neptis
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 19:41   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
yes i did furball do you have a problem with that
And if you do have a problem with I'm coming round your house to do you got it furball ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 19:46   #12
neptis arcos
is back for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
And if you do have a problem with I'm coming round your house to do you got it furball ?
chears sir

neptis
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 20:14   #13
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Im fukken ded

Unread 2 Aug 2006, 20:24   #14
neptis arcos
is back for a while

so you do have a problem with that then well if so please keep them to yourself thanks

but utherwise nuthing agenst you

so how would you be dead

neptis
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 21:08   #15
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
so how would you be dead
its a private joke, if you looked around at the threads in clownshoe corner im sure the source for it is in there still
edit: yup - http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=183888
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 09:21   #16
neptis arcos
is back for a while

my god i read that whole thread and my god whata ideat tsm seams to be you never treten enyone on the internet because it just proves that you canot do it in real life as people are yousualy completly diferent to thair internet personalitys

and one uther thing

if this was the site i mod on(supercheats)

then the lot of them would have been banned alredy
(but since i am not then thay are not )

one uther thing
(the dam rules are so slack hear i i now thair is a now spaming and flamming rule and it is not inforsed uther wise good site )
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 17:54   #17
neptis arcos
is back for a while

Quote:
yes we do npow proper english i just have lerning dificultys which stoped my spelling being as good as every one expects it to be

besides you try and have ADHT (Atenshon Defisit Hyperactivity Desorder) coupled with lerning disabilitys and then spell corectly bloody inposable

so as i have told coutles people on coutles bords

please leve of telling me how bad my dam spelling is ok

thanks and respectfuly

Neptis.Berac.Arcos
read this preveus post of min and then i think you could understand why my speling is so bad so please as i have alredy said leve my speling be please

neptis
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 18:06   #18
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
read this preveus post of min and then i think you could understand why my speling is so bad so please as i have alredy said leve my speling be please

neptis
Spelling is one thing but writing really long sentences without any punctuation is really annoying and horrible to read and while I know some people who actually are dyslectic it's my experience that people who know nothing about how to write readable sentences generally just doesn't try because it really isn't that hard if you actually bother
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 18:10   #19
neptis arcos
is back for a while

do you aculy now what having lernig dificultys is like. if not
do not argue with me as i do i have them. aswell as bad speling it gose with puncuation aswell so leave of or show me the proper puncuation ether do one or the uther

neptis
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 18:13   #20
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Stop picking on him ffs, its nice having someone on these forums with a worse grasp of written english than myself
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 19:43   #21
neptis arcos
is back for a while

thanks wakey i predict we are going to be freands but do not wury i have goten yous to it . i get it allot on the 6 forum sites i am a member of but that is yousualy from new members .but am thus imune to all but the worst things people say about it so thanks agen for the suport

if the acusers want me to improve it then i would like them to enliten me on proper writen grammer if thay can . i would be cratfule if thay can

neptis
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 20:15   #22
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
if the acusers want me to improve it then i would like them to enliten me on proper writen grammer if thay can . i would be cratfule if thay can

neptis
Not that I'm bothered by your writing, but for starters you could try using a dictionary like this one to check the spelling of certain words you're unsure of (and additionally learning the German, French and/or Spanish translation ).
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 20:20   #23
neptis arcos
is back for a while

thanks for the tip sir i will bear that in mined. But the spelling will probaly improve over the next couple of days as i will be back at my old computer.
It has most of my crammer and spelling things on it

but never the les thank allot

neptis
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 09:41   #24
neptis arcos
is back for a while

agen sir do you now what it is like to have them .

if not do not argue with me on it .

i have them thaer for now more about them than you .

so unles you also have them leave them out of the argument .

besides i did not ask you that i askd hyfe it not yo.

neptis
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 09:53   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Indeed.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 10:19   #26
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
If an update occurs does anyone know how to select to see old images??? the ones i want now have clouds over them
You could try this http://local.live.com/. I have no idea how often up-dates occur, but the images are, in my view, better.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 10:24   #27
neptis arcos
is back for a while

finaly an on topic post

neptis
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 10:29   #28
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
agen sir do you now what it is like to have them .
I know how dyslexia works, and I know there are perfectly smart people who are completely unable to write correctly. This does however not mean that they're unable to write eloquent sentences, use the 'shift'-key or end questions with a question mark.

In my shallow and judgemental worldview I simply equatete "learning disability" with 'stupid'. I could be wrong.
Quote:
if not do not argue with me on it .

so unles you also have them leave them out of the argument .
Bah, this post was a lot more readable than some of the others though. Your misspellings are a lot easier to read when there's enough whitespace . Capitalising letters is much, much more important for people who have trouble with their sentence structure though, as without it it can be really hard to guess where sentences end and it becomes a lot more tiresome to read. Please start capitalising

Just take the courtesy and spend 20 seconds going over your post making it readable before you post it.. that's all I ask .. Most us foreigners have to in order remove the most henious spelling mistakes too

Quote:
besides i did not ask you that i askd hyfe it not yo.

neptis
You don't get to choose who answers..
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 10:52   #29
neptis arcos
is back for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
I know how dyslexia works, and I know there are perfectly smart people who are completely unable to write correctly. This does however not mean that they're unable to write eloquent sentences, use the 'shift'-key or end questions with a question mark.
Dyslexia is only part of lerning disabilitys in a whole. It also gouse of into uther areas like numbers. But it can be diferent for that to. I have a quit sereus form of disablilitys when i comes to numbers. But i now how to do som realy complicated algibra but canot do my times tables. And i gouse of into uther's i canot be botherd to say.

Quote:
In my shallow and judgemental worldview I simply equatete "learning disability" with 'stupid'. I could be wrong.
i would have taken ofense to that if i had not alredy herd of people like that

Quote:
Bah, this post was a lot more readable than some of the others though. Your misspellings are a lot easier to read when there's enough whitespace . Capitalising letters is much, much more important for people who have trouble with their sentence structure though, as without it it can be really hard to guess where sentences end and it becomes a lot more tiresome to read. Please start capitalising
i will and have been TRYING to do that

Quote:
Just take the courtesy and spend 20 seconds going over your post making it readable before you post it.. that's all I ask .. Most us foreigners have to in order remove the most henious spelling mistakes too
due to my speling problems i would not reconise all of the bad speling mistakes

Quote:
You don't get to choose who answers..
i did not say i did

respectfuly neptis arcos
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 10:56   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It also gouse of into uther areas like numbers.
If you learn one thing today let it be that it's spelt "goes".
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 11:47   #31
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

Quote:
Dyslexia is only part of lerning disabilitys in a whole. It also gouse of into uther areas like numbers. But it can be diferent for that to. I have a quit sereus form of disablilitys when i comes to numbers. But i now how to do som realy complicated algibra but canot do my times tables. And i gouse of into uther's i canot be botherd to say.
Thanks! That's a lot easier to read.

How different your reasonably phonetic spelling is from normal English does say quite a lot on how broken the English language is though.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 11:58   #32
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Can you not simply copy and paste your gibberish into Word and run it through the spell checker?

It is far better than forcing the rest of the forum to decipher it.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 12:43   #33
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
To be honest I don't think you’re totally wrong on that. We live in somewhat of a "blame culture" currently and are always looking for something to blame our faults on rather than admitting they are our faults.

Dyslexia and ADHD for example seem to be the current "in" thing to explain why people are either no switched on academically or are badly behaved. The amount of people getting diagnosed with either is going through the roof and it seems pretty easy to get such a diagnosis. Infact I seem to recall someone posted a link to a ADHD test on the next and almost all of us whom took it showed signs of having ADHD.

Now while I have no doubt that there is infact a real case for both Dyslexia and ADHD being real conditions, I just cant buy into the believe that suddenly there’s been a mass outbreak of people suffering these conditions. In alot of cases its simple down to parenting and social factors (Many cases of Dyslexia for example are clearly down to a lack of contact with the English language early on and the lack of any empathies being put on education while many ADHD are down to a lack of discipline and cries for help plus also studies show diet can be the cause) and it’s a shame because that cant be doing much to help those with real cases as its wasting resources and screwing up studies on people whom are just “stupid” rather than putting the focus in the right places
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 12:46   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No it isn't.

Well, it depends what your other learning disabilities are (?) but I've never found it difficult to spell.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 12:53   #35
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
To be honest I don't think you’re totally wrong on that. We live in somewhat of a "blame culture" currently and are always looking for something to blame our faults on rather than admitting they are our faults.
this is not something new. Some might even go so far as to argue that this is part of the human condition.

Quote:
Dyslexia and ADHD for example seem to be the current "in" thing to explain why people are either no switched on academically or are badly behaved. The amount of people getting diagnosed with either is going through the roof and it seems pretty easy to get such a diagnosis. Infact I seem to recall someone posted a link to a ADHD test on the next and almost all of us whom took it showed signs of having ADHD.
I hate to question the validity of FREE on-line tests but I'm going to do it anyway. they are shit.

Quote:
Now while I have no doubt that there is infact a real case for both Dyslexia and ADHD being real conditions, I just cant buy into the believe that suddenly there’s been a mass outbreak of people suffering these conditions.
I doubt that there has been a mass outbreak either. Improved diagnosis does not equate to an increase in cases, just like more people are being diagnosed as autistic.

Quote:
In alot of cases its simple down to parenting and social factors (Many cases of Dyslexia for example are clearly down to a lack of contact with the English language early on
No, you are wrong here. Do you actually have any idea what you are talking about? Because it really seems that you don't.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 13:48   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I suspect the mods check the IP of every new poster we get.

At least, if their lives are as empty and hollow as I assume they are.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 14:28   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I suspect the mods check the IP of every new poster we get.

At least, if their lives are as empty and hollow as I assume they are.
I don't even check if I have pants on in the morning when I walk out the door.

PS Checked it now and it just appears to be a normal user. Few other accounts on the same ip addresses but whatever.

PPS By "what not" are you asking me to check advanced things over the internet? Because I must warn you I have no idea what you're talking about
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 14:35   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Are the mods such hackers? If they live in the computer they can find out everything.
Well, if the mods have proved one thing it's that the median level of computer knowledge they possess is somewhere between Worzel Gummidge and Dot Cotton from Eastenders. So you're probably right.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 4 Aug 2006 at 14:42.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 14:40   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Oh my. i'm so glad that you've stopped using those terribly ethnocentric refferences of days long past. That was so bothersome when people used to do that.

A punctuation mark made of cotton? what the hell?
Don't worry dear, I live in the same island chain and I have no idea what he's talking about. One presumes it was a slur on our computer-using abilities in which case TAKE THAT BACK YOU NEGRO-SHAGGING CAPITALIST!
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 14:41   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Ethnocentrism became a valid worldview with the invention of Google.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 14:44   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Ethnocentrism became a valid worldview with the invention of Google.
Yeah but the US government is checking up on what you google and if you display inadequate knowledge of popular culture I hear they target you with the goldeneye satellite.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 15:25   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
You cultural imperialist.
I'm just trying to resist the bland homogenity that corporate internationalism will bring us. And before you ask, of course you can use Norwegian references (or whatever loser country you come from) so long as there's places online we can look these things up in a common language.

And the revolution will be televised. But the ads will be edited out by variosu ripping groups. The first edition will be found to be incomplete and have poor audio and will so be nuked from the scene. The latter proper edition will be distributed wide and far and the elite in all corners of the land will marvel at the release. And Hugo Chavez will be mentioned under the 'greetz' section.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 15:32   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

But what use if Fidel is dead?
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 15:57   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
But what use if Fidel is dead?
Even though he has his health problems I'm not convinced he can be killed except by a direct stake to the heart.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 16:01   #45
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Even though he has his health problems I'm not convinced he can be killed except by a direct stake to the heart.
How about thermal nuclear explosion?
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 16:10   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
How about thermal nuclear explosion?
He can dragon punch through it, much like Ryu.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 17:00   #47
milo

incidently thanks to google earth ive just found out that they're building an 800m high building in dubai, burj dubai (i can't believe i didn't know!) it'll be twice as high as the world trade centres were!!!!

and the saudis in a display of superb taste are building the worlds biggest building right next to the kabaa in mecca (abraj al bait towers), it'll be taller than the petronas towers and have a multistory shopping centre.

The world seems to have gone superbuilding crazy.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 17:19   #48
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Reading this thread almost made my HEAD EXPLODE
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 18:20   #49
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Stand outside if you do explode please
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 19:37   #50
neptis arcos
is back for a while

my god topics hear go of track allot .. a well that's life hear i supose

and how could it make your head explode?

neptis