User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 14 Oct 2013, 18:25   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Ingame scans

Please can we have an option when requesting ingame scans, to be able to request multiple scans.

For instance, I ask for scan on 1:1:1 and get a dropdown menu where i can tick boxes for all the different scans.

Also, the same, but for HC to be able to request whole gal scans.

This would make things a whole lot easier, especially for the smaller alliances who are likely to have less scanners and be more reliant on requesting ingame scans then calling a scanner to do them, who could then do it on his phone fairly easily
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2013, 19:56   #2
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ingame scans

Its worth considering
Unread 14 Oct 2013, 20:14   #3
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

another +1 from me forest!
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2013, 19:40   #4
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Please can we have an option when requesting ingame scans, to be able to request multiple scans.

For instance, I ask for scan on 1:1:1 and get a dropdown menu where i can tick boxes for all the different scans.

Also, the same, but for HC to be able to request whole gal scans.

This would make things a whole lot easier, especially for the smaller alliances who are likely to have less scanners and be more reliant on requesting ingame scans then calling a scanner to do them, who could then do it on his phone fairly easily
I actually came to the forums today to request exactly the same thing.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2013, 11:37   #5
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Agree with this, its just common sense
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2013, 17:23   #6
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Agreed. It takes too much time and effort to request multiple scans individually. Maybe go as far as implemetning something from the galaxy view, similar to performing your own scans but add something where you can request scans too.

This round, I've noticed an increase of scanners refusing to do IRC scan requests and only doing the ingame requests, as all they need to do is do a single click to perform the scan ingame.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote