User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 Oct 2005, 17:48   #1
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
It's over...

Well it's offical now, I have formally handed to Biffy my resignation from all things Planetarion due to my ongoing illness.

It's been a bumpy ride sometimes with various situations but overall, I have loved this game and community like a close personal friend. It's hard to find the right words to say, or even mention all the people who I have met along my long PA road. Some of these people were to become real life friends who's company will always mean so much to me.

My thanks go to all of you who make this community what it is.

So I guess that is it..... game over.

Take care everyone and don't let PA's heart stop beating!

PS... #icy is still open for random acts of insanity!
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 17:59   #2
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Re: It's over...

Forever in my heart.. forever loved by the Kralizec family.
Thank you.
Ani.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 18:00   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've said goodbye on the private forums too, but I'm very sorry to see you go . We had a lot of fun, and I'm sure we still will in your channel!

And if PA's heart stops beating, I'm prepared to give mouth to mouth
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 18:16   #4
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

hun, i hope you get better soon hun.

as Anakin said, Kralizec loves you and wishes you the best!!

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 18:54   #5
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i also wish you well, and hope you get better soon.
Have you ruled out returning once you are better?
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 18:55   #6
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to see you go
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 19:20   #7
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Take it easy Icy and look after youself :-)

Come and give us the odd stick wacking on irc and a wave on msn

Will miss you alot ...

*hug*

Marvy

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 22:48   #8
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good one Icey
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 00:50   #9
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Clare,
Its a real shame to see you going, and I hope you keep in touch and get better than you've been in recent times. You've been a good friend for years and I hope you think that your time in PATeam has been worthwhile. I'll catch you on IRC sometime soon.

- Andrew.
A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 02:53   #10
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

/me waves

I hope you get well again soon Icey, and i wish you the best of luck in all of your 'real world' endeavours.

Feel free to drop into #Strategy every now and again too

-Sov.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 03:56   #11
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
Clare,
Its a real shame to see you going, and I hope you keep in touch and get better than you've been in recent times. You've been a good friend for years and I hope you think that your time in PATeam has been worthwhile. I'll catch you on IRC sometime soon.

- Andrew.
Hear hear Get better now before I kick your arse with my level 1 paladin. Of course, then I will promptly get several pointy sticks shot at me, and then probably beaten with one of the particular big stick varieties... But it would be worth the effort damn it!

/me waves
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 05:44   #12
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point

hope you defeat the illness Icey. been a long while since the Fury/Eclipse days but you had a profound impact upon the PA community imo.

definately rank you up there with Mer and other old PA-team people.

gl in your future endevours and i wish you a speedy recovery.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 15:07   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-Lady
Well it's offical now, I have formally handed to Biffy my resignation from all things Planetarion due to my ongoing illness.

It's been a bumpy ride sometimes with various situations but overall, I have loved this game and community like a close personal friend. It's hard to find the right words to say, or even mention all the people who I have met along my long PA road. Some of these people were to become real life friends who's company will always mean so much to me.

My thanks go to all of you who make this community what it is.

So I guess that is it..... game over.

Take care everyone and don't let PA's heart stop beating!

PS... #icy is still open for random acts of insanity!

It really saddens me to see you go Icy. I honnestly hope you'll find the time to visit us sad bunch on IRC every now and then.

You know you're one of my fav pple I've had the chance to get to know on IRC (cuz I know you dig me ). Goodluck in whatever you do and I hope you'll recover soon because you deserve far better.

rgds Kj

P.S. I seem to be neg repped for wishing Icy good luck. I feel sorry for the pathetic person giving me this rep ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 14:28   #14
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Would have been even nicer if Jolt and more than one person from PATeam had actually said thank you to me for five years worth of work, but I guess the lack of that was to be expected.
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 14:33   #15
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its ashame to see you go, I know several people who speak highly of you, forest especially. I also understand you did alot for pa, so thankyou and get well soon <3
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 08:18   #16
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Really sad, i hope you get well having more time to take care of your life.

best wishes

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 20:59   #17
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Clare, I know when I turned in the towl it was hard and you've been here longer than me, so I know this isn't a light decision. I personally think it's for the best, I have no doubt this has been on your mind for a while but you've procastinated it. You will get better, when you do you'll find you have this whole life that doesn't involve thinking about ticks, PR and contingency plans if your ADSL goes down, and I assure you it's fantastic. I'll see you at i-whatever next summer.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 21:08   #18
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

I was coming to this thread this evening to post my thanks and admiration for everything Icy's done for PATeam, but with the comments earlier in this thread I shant.

Instead, to avoid being negative I'll say that I miss you dearly Clare. We had some amazing times whilst I was just down the road from you whem at Uni and now that you've left the team and I've finished at Soton, I'll have even less contact with you. And that's really sad.

Hopefully you're organising a Christmas party again this year (if you're back to health in time) and we can catch up and have a couple of drinks together.

*big hug*
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 21:31   #19
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Jees, Icey, we go back a long time, and bumpy it was. I wish you all the best!
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 21:36   #20
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-Lady
Would have been even nicer if Jolt and more than one person from PATeam had actually said thank you to me for five years worth of work, but I guess the lack of that was to be expected.
You already have one attention whore thread, do you really want an irc equivalent?
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 23:56   #21
Spod
A special spod

Spod is an unknown quantity at this point

/me licks icey

Get well soon ...

Hope to see you at next years i events ...
Spod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 23:14   #22
F0rk
Pronged Utensil

F0rk will become famous soon enoughF0rk will become famous soon enough

Sorry a bit late in making a post here but have been inactive of late.

Thanks for all Claire. You helped me all along the way and managed to put up very well with my cheek (nice to meet someone who gave me as much cheek back). From initial online antics you helped my friends and myself from r5 in 2001. You were always such a great rock to have on your side. And it didnt stop there as it carried on to date! I'm glad you managed to get your head around finding a good way to camp at i events. I just hope that you can overcome your illness so that you join in as a happy camper next year, just as Spod stated.

Kind Regards,

Simon
r10.5, r11, r12: MISTU
F0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 12:27   #23
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

icy

sorry to hear your still not well.. hope you get better soon.

you, as a person have been well loved and respected within the pa community, i wish you all the best. You will be sorely missed.

Baddars
(Cameron)
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 10:30   #24
LoC

I dont want to let you go :(

I have just registered to this thing just to post a reply for you Icy, hope your greatful

Ive known you a very long time and youve always been there for me when ive needed you!
I hope to see you around in your channel still, take care of yourself.

LoC
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 00:36   #25
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Sad to see ya go my newsletter slave driver

We had some fun times back in the day.

GL in gettinng over the illness and come join us sad fks on irc sometime.

[Edit] Btw LoC m8 long time no see. Drop by on irc as well sometime if u see this.
Unread 4 Dec 2005, 08:49   #26
Hathor
Goddess

Hathor is an unknown quantity at this point

1st time in an eon that I checked out the forum. Was looking for names I used to know and found this thread.
You were always to be admired icy and certainly by me.
take care of yourself and put your health back into gear.
Good luck for the future, life is okay after PA, I know, I've done it and am still alive to talk about it!
hugs
Hathy
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote