User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 May 2013, 19:57   #51
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Round 52 predictions!

mz you left out the bit where he predicted no FI planet would finish inside the top 200

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2013, 21:09   #52
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
And yes I know shit

well of course you do, who'd be more familiar with shit than shit itself.

i predict snra will win #1 planet.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2013, 21:12   #53
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
well of course you do, who'd be more familiar with shit than shit itself.

i predict snra will win #1 planet.
He got a dragons bot army behind him again?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2013, 13:00   #54
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Reading through these posts and other threads it seems people say RL issues and stuff when no one actually wants them around.

fang
nd
app
ct
Unread 30 May 2013, 16:01   #55
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

ct/fang/nd in the top 5

apprime/vikings if they join tag for the round ;-) (if its true they only have 20-25 ppl each.

spore/imortals-rock/ultores/faceless might be up there fighting depening on how many members they end up geting.
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2013, 16:52   #56
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
He got a dragons bot army behind him again?
no such thing as a dragons bot army you're mixing things up with the lithuanian blokes.
Unread 30 May 2013, 17:38   #57
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
no such thing as a dragons bot army you're mixing things up with the lithuanian blokes.
Sure im not

Unread 30 May 2013, 17:54   #58
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Sure im not
sure you are
Unread 30 May 2013, 19:11   #59
tokath
semi-retired

tokath is an unknown quantity at this point

#1 FAnG due to their awesome strategy of making BB think they're a small tag when in fact FAnG is just the decoy tag. The rest will sit in another tag or no tag in wonderfully fenced gals getting huge. They'll just merge/join before the round ends to put everyone else to shame
tokath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2013, 19:34   #60
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
REVISED PREDICTION: (because this needs to happen!!!)

#1 - Howling Rain
#2 - Conspiracy
#3 - NewDawn

(as far as intel is saying these are the only 'full tags' playing

Hopefully CT and ND will nap like spazs... then you universe will unite behind HR.... boosting them to the round win they deserve for their dedication to PA over all these years!!!
I was about to say something along those lines

So, my prediction will be:
#1 Howling Rain
#2 NewDawn
#3 Conspiracy

w00f!

Oh, and Forest; go take a long walk on a short pier

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2013, 00:23   #61
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

The expression is "take a long walk off a short pier". It's wholly possible to talk a long walk on a short pier just by walking around in circles.
Unread 31 May 2013, 01:04   #62
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
The expression is "take a long walk off a short pier". It's wholly possible to talk a long walk on a short pier just by walking around in circles.
Or just by walking to the end and back multiple times.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2013, 06:57   #63
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

or really really slowly
Unread 31 May 2013, 09:00   #64
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about

Would be pretty interesting seeing HR get a round win, that is for sure. If they deserve it for anything dedication to the game would surly be it.

Seems almost inevitable that at the very least these five alliance will be there in what ever order politics allows but the more interesting thing to me is who are going to be the alliances coming after these, or even perhaps taking a top 5 spot from one of these bigger alliances. Making the list for 5-10 gets pretty difficult.

1. ND
2. CT
3. HR
4. Fang
5. Ult
Unread 31 May 2013, 11:04   #65
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Okey, i gotta give my predictions aswell then.
Top 3 will be containing CT/ND/Spore.
What ever tag FAnG choose to join if they arnt playing themself could be taking a spot in top3 aswell.
I guess its pretty open round, but i dont think that is very positive.
No big contenders, a lot of small alliances runned by people who would like to get a good planet/gal rank, no premade "sides", crazy ship stats, etc etc.

Unread 31 May 2013, 13:34   #66
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ult we be full tag I am sure, as will FaNG (it was last round they said same thing wasn't it?)
I can confirm that Ultores will be a full tag, Forest is right about something!

Last edited by Clouds; 31 May 2013 at 13:42.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2013, 14:28   #67
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't believe him.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2013, 16:33   #68
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Why would i want to encourage someone to commit suicide? I just want him to get away from the computer...

Wiktionary

* We do not exist *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 31 May 2013 at 16:49.
Unread 31 May 2013, 18:25   #69
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Why would i want to encourage someone to commit suicide? I just want him to get away from the computer...

Wiktionary
Why?

What exactly have I done in pa, that makes you think in a game of dawdling numbers, it really is better off without me? Have I made people leave? Have I killed people? Have I hacked anyone?

It is a war game.

I refuse to sit on the fence and do what I can to make war.

That is it...
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2013, 23:01   #70
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about

Innuendo with the Dark Horse?
Unread 31 May 2013, 23:11   #71
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Mark- has joined CT so they will win.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2013, 23:25   #72
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

the Mum factor... she will screw his opponents so they fall asleep and cant DC themselves... cant fail!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2013, 06:26   #73
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Why?

What exactly have I done in pa, that makes you think in a game of dawdling numbers, it really is better off without me? Have I made people leave? Have I killed people? Have I hacked anyone?

It is a war game.

I refuse to sit on the fence and do what I can to make war.

That is it...
You keep repeating lies regarding xVx as if it makes it any more true. You're more than welcome to pm me on IRC and i'll be happy provide you with logs to set you straight, but like bbutcher i doubt you care.

Trying to stir up war is all ok by me, spreading lies that impacts an alliance' reputation is not.

* We do not exist *

Unread 1 Jun 2013, 07:21   #74
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
You keep repeating lies regarding xVx as if it makes it any more true. You're more than welcome to pm me on IRC and i'll be happy provide you with logs to set you straight, but like bbutcher i doubt you care.

Trying to stir up war is all ok by me, spreading lies that impacts an alliance' reputation is not.
Which bit isn't true?

In every round since ult formed and xvx played, xvx have sided with ult.

Not only that, but in every round I personally have asked xvx if they would hit ult (so no, I don't need logs).

In addition, every time, the logs of our PRIVATE messages find their way to ult hc within about ten mins of the pm taking place.

And you just happen to take a round off at the same time as ult do.

You have never denied working with ult in the past, I don't see why you would start now.

Yes I am clearly wrong, accept my apoligies

Last edited by Forest; 1 Jun 2013 at 08:09. Reason: Owned by butcher
Unread 1 Jun 2013, 07:54   #75
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Which bit isn't true?
Not only that, but in every round I personally have asked xvx if they would hit xvx (so no, I don't need logs).
I dont think even though xVx wont hit their own members prove that xVx and Rats are in cohorts

Unread 1 Jun 2013, 13:53   #76
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I definatly remember being at war with Ultores whilst in xVx so whatever you are smoking Forest is affecting your mind.

I think you are locked onto the time that Ult and xVx napped early doors and stayed that way for most the round.

Im sure that out of the 4 rounds? that xVx and Ultores were both full tag alliances at the same time they only worked together fully for one of those rounds.

I dont see the issue you have with this anyway. ND and FAnG have openly worked as a team for 3 rounds in a row now and CT and ND worked together for many many rounds. If it is the case that you have always been on the oppossing side to these 'blocks' you hate then maybe you are the reason. Maybe people team up to annoy you, or maybe in the real world their goals for the round match because they have like minded and competent HC teams and members and would rather get good ranks for themselves and their alliances than blow up their planets and die horrifically in battle.
Unread 1 Jun 2013, 15:00   #77
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Which bit isn't true?

In every round since ult formed and xvx played, xvx have sided with ult.
Not true. We have warred Ult on several occations, even ef we have had avoidances with them in the same round. Some rounds we've had 3 convos between us and not interacted at all.
Quote:
Not only that, but in every round I personally have asked xvx if they would hit ult (so no, I don't need logs).
True, and ult has asked us to hit CT/ND/FAnG whoever every round, and i've said no to BOTH sides up until someone gangbangs xVx.
Quote:
In addition, every time, the logs of our PRIVATE messages find their way to ult hc within about ten mins of the pm taking place.
Not true, i have never once posted logs between you and me to any ult hc's. After going over my logs with Zwan, i find that i have NEVER even mentioned your nick.
Quote:
And you just happen to take a round off at the same time as ult do.
Yes. This is personal, so i've only told a few; i started my bachelor last August, the workload became too big(100% job + full time studies and HC'ing) so i stepped down the round before xmas, xVx went quite idle the next round and since noone had time to fulltime HC, we decided to take a break till we faced another reality. My exams are 75% done by tickstart of this round and Rocky was 100% done with his exams, so we decided to restart things.
Quote:
You have never denied working with ult in the past, I don't see why you would start now.
We will always work with people willing to help us fight back when someone gangbangs us. We have never entered a round with a NAP with anyone, it's not our fault that you get paranoid when we wont nap you. Those lies annoys me. WE NEVER JOIN ANOTHER TOP CONTENDERS SIDE WITHOUT BEING FORCED INTO IT.
Quote:
Yes I am clearly wrong, accept my apoligies
Apologies accepted...

Now, go take that walk.

Ps. this applies to the period i've been HC'ing. What happened before that i don't know.

* We do not exist *

Unread 1 Jun 2013, 17:17   #78
Tietäjä
Good Son

planetarion forums definitely need a code of conduct in regards to hate speech with all these walks being suggested
Unread 1 Jun 2013, 17:53   #79
Forest

Quote:
I dont see the issue you have with this anyway. ND and FAnG have openly worked as a team for 3 rounds in a row now and CT and ND worked together for many many rounds. If it is the case that you have always been on the oppossing side to these 'blocks' you hate then maybe you are the reason. Maybe people team up to annoy you, or maybe in the real world their goals for the round match because they have like minded and competent HC teams and members and would rather get good ranks for themselves and their alliances than blow up their planets and die horrifically in battle.
I don't have an issue with blocks. I have an issue with stagnation.

I am not a reason for blocks. I don't EVER get into politics early on anyway. What I do do, is wait till round is well under way and try and create war to avoid stagnation. It is a war game after all.

If you really believe that people would team up just to annoy me, then you are on a different planet. As someone who does like to create war, I rarely, if ever, speak for any alliance. Last round for instance I was in a joint room, helping organise something, without being in any alliance. This round is no different. But to suggest that alliances would choose their politics to annoy one planet, well, how stupid can you be

I don't have an issue with blocks. I have an issue with unbreakable blocks that stay together regardless. And that goes for any block on any side.

Fact is, we are the few left playing a dying game, and it probably won't be here as soon as another game is released.
But instead of trying to encourage players, we actively push them away by comments such as:

'Take a long walk off a short pier'
'Exile yourself, we are saving this spot for someone' and my least favourite,
'We don't play this for your enjoyment, but for ours, and we don't care if you get bored and quit (and we don't care if our 'ally' wins').

People can blame jolt for demise, or any of the other companies that ran it, or pateam, or ace or whatever, but the players themselves have to take some of the responsibilty of creating a game in which frankly, people don't want to play, and anyone who tries to make it fun or different, gets slapped back down. The forums are an extension to that.
I helped bring some guys back from the old days, and I am seeing logs daily of them being abused by people in this community who should know better, as well as in this forum. It is a disgrace.

In my opinion, of course.

DrunkenViking: I will make a full proper reply to you this evening when I have had dinner and cleared up, I want to give you a proper reply seeing as you have made the effort too
Unread 1 Jun 2013, 19:55   #80
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
'We don't play this for your enjoyment, but for ours, and we don't care if you get bored and quit (and we don't care if our 'ally' wins').
My favourite by far. Taken out of context ofc. Your alliances has sabotaged other alliances' efforts for a lot less reasons than what we did that round. The only difference is that i said it out loud. I will never HC in an alliance that actively backs an alliance that gangbanged us out of the contest on false grounds over the alliance that didnt. If that causes you grief, then good. Maybe your HC realises that it's a shit political move because of it(tho the repeating story that is pa dictates not).
Quote:
anyone who tries to make it fun or different, gets slapped back down. The forums are an extension to that.
I agree, but do you see this going both ways?
Quote:
DrunkenViking: I will make a full proper reply to you this evening when I have had dinner and cleared up, I want to give you a proper reply seeing as you have made the effort too
Thanks, but if you start repeating lies to actively hurt a community that has brought back a lot of old players over the rounds, then i'll flip you the mirror and keep being a prick.

You can talk about your community effort, and noone is bashing you over that. But your slandering of xVx is exactly the type of behaviour you should(in my opinion) realise is the same as that you criticise others for.

If you can't understand where i'm coming from, backtrack your posts about xVx on AD and you might see it.

* We do not exist *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 1 Jun 2013 at 20:13.
Unread 1 Jun 2013, 20:57   #81
Forest

Will write reply now, but just wanted to address your above point about the 'we play for your enjoyment, not yours'.

I want to clarify that was a general sentence, not a direct quote, that I have heard from many hc in many alliances, and was in no way directed at you.
Unread 1 Jun 2013, 21:23   #82
Forest

I will start of by saying nothing I ever say on these forums is lies. It may be inaccurate from your point of view, or I may be mis-informed, but I don't lie.
I will now address your points based on that...

Quote:
Not true. We have warred Ult on several occations, even ef we have had avoidances with them in the same round. Some rounds we've had 3 convos between us and not interacted at all.
True, and ult has asked us to hit CT/ND/FAnG whoever every round, and i've said no to BOTH sides up until someone gangbangs xVx.
It appears to me that when I have approached xvx, they have sided with ult (or refused to hit them, even when they were winning).
If that is not the case so be it, I can only say how I see things.

It is worth noting though, that in pa, if something appears to be like something, then it usually comes true through the effects of rumour (xvx may not be sided with ult, but people think they are so hit xvx too, so xvx join with ult, etc etc).

So even if something is not true, it is how people view it that affects pa.

Quote:
Not true, i have never once posted logs between you and me to any ult hc's. After going over my logs with Zwan, i find that i have NEVER even mentioned your nick.
I can confirm this as possibly being correct by clarifying my meaning, which reading back now I see wasn't clear.
When I said 'you', I meant xvx hc, not you as in a person.

Quote:
Yes. This is personal, so i've only told a few; i started my bachelor last August, the workload became too big(100% job + full time studies and HC'ing) so i stepped down the round before xmas, xVx went quite idle the next round and since noone had time to fulltime HC, we decided to take a break till we faced another reality. My exams are 75% done by tickstart of this round and Rocky was 100% done with his exams, so we decided to restart things.
Your reasons are your own, ty for clarifying them.
However, I think I said that ult didnt play, and xvx missed the round ult didnt play. That is a fact, right?

Quote:
We will always work with people willing to help us fight back when someone gangbangs us. We have never entered a round with a NAP with anyone, it's not our fault that you get paranoid when we wont nap you. Those lies annoys me. WE NEVER JOIN ANOTHER TOP CONTENDERS SIDE WITHOUT BEING FORCED INTO IT.
ok, fair enough

Quote:
Apologies accepted...

Now, go take that walk.

Ps. this applies to the period i've been HC'ing. What happened before that i don't know.
I don't like walking :/
Unread 1 Jun 2013, 21:40   #83
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Thanks for reading what i wrote Forest.

* We do not exist *

Unread 2 Jun 2013, 02:36   #84
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry Forest but your not all knowing and all powerful. You do have some incorrect information which you stipulate as being true. You are also not the savior of PA and I kind of find it interesting that you would state that you try to create war and stop stagnation considering you were part of the original triad in the early days of PA. You had your chance at glory now let others do it too and dont come on the PA forums preaching as PAs answer against stagnation and blocking in order to create a war.

If any alliance or group of alliance manage to get a lead and are dominating its up to those alliances to decide which course of action they want to follow. Its not up to you to tell those alliances what they should do or that they are stagnating the round. They fought for their lead and win so who are you to come and say that the way they are going about it is wrong. Now if its a case where there is a definite numerical advantage for instance 5 alliances coming together and working together vs 3 alliances, then you have a point. But if its a even numerical fight or close to that and one side gets the lead....good for them. They worked harder at it and were better prepared to wage a war. You coming along and saying for the good of the game you guys should fight each other....that's ridicules. They worked hard for their win so who are you, or the PA community, to say they have to now fight each other.

I am referring to last round or even previous rounds when Ult worked with 1-2 alliances to hold of the anti-ult block. Well done on their part and it forced the other alliances to work harder at stopping them. I dont begrudge their win but according to what you have posted you seem to. They fought hard for their win and outplayed their opponent militarily and politically. This game is not just about military might but also politics.

I think you need to take a good look hard look in the mirror and figure out what your motivations are and your goals are. You have quite the history in PA so trying to come off as a type of savior doesnt quite work.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 06:48   #85
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Sorry Forest but your not all knowing and all powerful. You do have some incorrect information which you stipulate as being true. You are also not the savior of PA and I kind of find it interesting that you would state that you try to create war and stop stagnation considering you were part of the original triad in the early days of PA. You had your chance at glory now let others do it too and dont come on the PA forums preaching as PAs answer against stagnation and blocking in order to create a war.

If any alliance or group of alliance manage to get a lead and are dominating its up to those alliances to decide which course of action they want to follow. Its not up to you to tell those alliances what they should do or that they are stagnating the round. They fought for their lead and win so who are you to come and say that the way they are going about it is wrong. Now if its a case where there is a definite numerical advantage for instance 5 alliances coming together and working together vs 3 alliances, then you have a point. But if its a even numerical fight or close to that and one side gets the lead....good for them. They worked harder at it and were better prepared to wage a war. You coming along and saying for the good of the game you guys should fight each other....that's ridicules. They worked hard for their win so who are you, or the PA community, to say they have to now fight each other.

I am referring to last round or even previous rounds when Ult worked with 1-2 alliances to hold of the anti-ult block. Well done on their part and it forced the other alliances to work harder at stopping them. I dont begrudge their win but according to what you have posted you seem to. They fought hard for their win and outplayed their opponent militarily and politically. This game is not just about military might but also politics.

I think you need to take a good look hard look in the mirror and figure out what your motivations are and your goals are. You have quite the history in PA so trying to come off as a type of savior doesnt quite work.
r46,r47, and r48 Ultores won only because the other Block didnt want to stagnate the round.
They were beaten and dead, but the other side didnt have "1337 deals" like TGV and Apprime had last round to stick together even though all the planets in top100 were TGV/Apprime.

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 2 Jun 2013 at 06:54.
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 09:31   #86
Forest

Quote:
soooo.... a 30 man Ult tag will outscore a 60 man ND tag
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post

and since he is a genius :

no utlores wont have a full tag they will have around 30

to summarize forest u know shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Everything you've said in this thread is wrong.
Quote:
owned by facts.... gotta love 'em
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post

two ultores wont have a full tag

4 stfu
1 down, will keep thread updated as and when I am proved right
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 09:59   #87
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Amusingly, it's actually my alliance joining them that made your prediction possible. Heh.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 10:06   #88
Forest

your alliance is?
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 11:37   #89
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
r46,r47, and r48 Ultores won only because the other Block didnt want to stagnate the round.
They were beaten and dead, but the other side didnt have "1337 deals" like TGV and Apprime had last round to stick together even though all the planets in top100 were TGV/Apprime.
Yet in all these things you say you 'naughty alliance' was still in the minority numerically when battles were waged. There is nothing the rules of the game that says #1 and #2 has to attack each other just because they are in those positions. Really get a better allaince or better players and beat them instead of whinging that they beat you because they are just better at the game than you!!

Forest, mz is in Fighting Irish i think, which was about 12 members. That would knock Ult back down to a 40 man tag which would but them back where peoples orignial predictions wereish. Also dont forget that Ult factor, the fact they are playing makes people want to join them wether they are planned to be a big tag or a smaller one.
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 12:01   #90
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Yet in all these things you say you 'naughty alliance' was still in the minority numerically when battles were waged. There is nothing the rules of the game that says #1 and #2 has to attack each other just because they are in those positions. Really get a better allaince or better players and beat them instead of whinging that they beat you because they are just better at the game than you!!

Forest, mz is in Fighting Irish i think, which was about 12 members. That would knock Ult back down to a 40 man tag which would but them back where peoples orignial predictions wereish. Also dont forget that Ult factor, the fact they are playing makes people want to join them wether they are planned to be a big tag or a smaller one.
Numers means nothing realy, the fact that CT/ND/FAnG was able to pin down App/Ult r46 was because they were better, not only cus they were more, and the fact that xVx/Ult owned r45 was cus they were better, number means fck all.
That FAnG won r49 was because they played it more smartly, and was lucky to get the help in the end.
FAnG/ND didnt go into last round with an agreement that they would keep together no matter how weak/good the opposition was, how ever this is what TGV/App did, and i think its just bad political ethics.

Unread 2 Jun 2013, 12:35   #91
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Numers means nothing realy, the fact that CT/ND/FAnG was able to pin down App/Ult r46 was because they were better, not only cus they were more, and the fact that xVx/Ult owned r45 was cus they were better, number means fck all.
That FAnG won r49 was because they played it more smartly, and was lucky to get the help in the end.
FAnG/ND didnt go into last round with an agreement that they would keep together no matter how weak/good the opposition was, how ever this is what TGV/App did, and i think its just bad political ethics.
It was FAnG/CT/TGV that pinned down Ult in r46, until FAnG decided they could let up on ult and gangup on CT with Ult, giving Ult enough air to win. It's this politics to be too eagre to gangup on your allies that cost FAnG the win (among some horrid crashes in the last week). The fact Ult won in the end should show you that it was purely numbers that kept them back and not being better.
xVx wasn't allied to Ult in r45, i distinctly remember as i was an unallied player just outside of top 100 that would join either xVx or FAnG in case they got close enough to Ult. Attacking Ult with a FAnG one night, and a xVx the other.
FAnG didn't win r49.
FAnG/ND might not have gone into the round allied, but they were the first to gangup, on an alliance that was ranked 4th and had less average roids then them at the time.
The TGV/App agreement was never meant to last the entire round, but breaking it wasn't gonna benefit TGV nor APP at any point in the round. For TGV it would just mean more incs, as ND/FAnG clearly stated they would continue to go after TGV no matter what. And App would pass TGV without hitting TGV so why fight them?

So that's 5 factual errors in what... 4 sentences?

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 12:54   #92
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
It was FAnG/CT/TGV that pinned down Ult in r46, until FAnG decided they could let up on ult and gangup on CT with Ult, giving Ult enough air to win. It's this politics to be too eagre to gangup on your allies that cost FAnG the win (among some horrid crashes in the last week). The fact Ult won in the end should show you that it was purely numbers that kept them back and not being better.
xVx wasn't allied to Ult in r45, i distinctly remember as i was an unallied player just outside of top 100 that would join either xVx or FAnG in case they got close enough to Ult. Attacking Ult with a FAnG one night, and a xVx the other.
FAnG didn't win r49.
FAnG/ND might not have gone into the round allied, but they were the first to gangup, on an alliance that was ranked 4th and had less average roids then them at the time.
The TGV/App agreement was never meant to last the entire round, but breaking it wasn't gonna benefit TGV nor APP at any point in the round. For TGV it would just mean more incs, as ND/FAnG clearly stated they would continue to go after TGV no matter what. And App would pass TGV without hitting TGV so why fight them?

So that's 5 factual errors in what... 4 sentences?
Round 46:
FAnG was in the lead, and CT left the "Bbock" to join sides with Ultores, trying to head for the win, instead of stagnating the hell out of the round.
Its quite amusing that you would claim it being something else
Round 45:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199669
Round 49:
Erm, then who won it? I thought that the alliance that ends in #1 is the winning alliance?
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/?id=6&round=49

Why would you try look smart when you are clearly out of depth

Unread 2 Jun 2013, 15:12   #93
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Round 46:
FAnG was in the lead, and CT left the "Bbock" to join sides with Ultores, trying to head for the win, instead of stagnating the hell out of the round.
Its quite amusing that you would claim it being something else
Round 45:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199669
Round 49:
Erm, then who won it? I thought that the alliance that ends in #1 is the winning alliance?
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/?id=6&round=49

Why would you try look smart when you are clearly out of depth
ahh sorry, i mixed up r50 and r49 for some reason, must've been the alcohol from last night. R45: That thread was from week 2 or 3 in the round, in week 5 xVx dropped that nap only to see FAnG nap Ult in turn. R46: CT or FAnG leaving the block in order to block with Ult, result was the same, Ult won due to the 'block' using Ult to fight eachother. And while CT might have been the first to hookup with Ult, it was definitely FAnG that agreed to a nap with Ult first.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 18:56   #94
Forest

Quote:
I made a prediction based on my latest intel, which was true.
You said 30 members, now you say 40 members? And now you say you have to add in the ult factor?

So basically, it went like this...

Forest> Ult will be full tag and fav to win
Kaiba> haha you suck it is only 30 and you got owned by facts
(Facts reveal Ult are full tag)
Kaiba oh well that was gonna happen

And you wonder why people think you are a moron
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 19:35   #95
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
I made a prediction based on my latest intel, which was true.
You said 30 members, now you say 40 members? And now you say you have to add in the ult factor?

So basically, it went like this...

Forest> Ult will be full tag and fav to win
Kaiba> haha you suck it is only 30 and you got owned by facts
(Facts reveal Ult are full tag)
Kaiba oh well that was gonna happen

And you wonder why people think you are a moron
40 is not a full tag. a full tag is 60. Ultores still ARE NOT a full tag (they have 52 members).

They gained the Fighting Irish members which was 12 people (from what BlackMagic said to me). 52-12 = 40. 30 is closer to 40 than 60 (full tag) is. The Ultores factor is what happens when Ultores say they are playing 'properly'. People who nobody had any intel on appear out the woodwork and sign up. This would probably account for atleast 8 of Ultores numbers this round. So 40-8=32. 32 is very close to 30 and nowhere near 60.

I would like to make the point here that when you made your prediction on Ultores you had no clue that Fighting Irish would be joining them so your intel was screwed. The intel at the time stated that Ultores would be 30-35 members big. Again if you look at the basic maths i have prepared for you, you will see that everyone was correct at the time, except you.
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 21:16   #96
Forest

Quote:

I would like to make the point here that when you made your prediction on Ultores you had no clue that Fighting Irish would be joining them so your intel was screwed. The intel at the time stated that Ultores would be 30-35 members big. Again if you look at the basic maths i have prepared for you, you will see that everyone was correct at the time, except you.
YOUR intel at the time stated that Ult would be 30

My intel on the other hand said a full tag

Maths doesn't come into it
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 21:23   #97
Nightwolf

Nightwolf has a spectacular aura aboutNightwolf has a spectacular aura about

In all fairness, and even if it was just a guess, Forest seems to have been right. :P
Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2013, 00:38   #98
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

I think there was about 35 people added to our chan before fighting irish joined up, which they did on friday i believe!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2013, 03:27   #99
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
I think there was about 35 people added to our chan before fighting irish joined up, which they did on friday i believe!
You sound like FAnG last round

Unread 3 Jun 2013, 03:34   #100
Blue_Esper

Quote:
40 is not a full tag. a full tag is 60. Ultores still ARE NOT a full tag (they have 52 members).

They gained the Fighting Irish members which was 12 people (from what BlackMagic said to me). 52-12 = 40. 30 is closer to 40 than 60 (full tag) is. The Ultores factor is what happens when Ultores say they are playing 'properly'. People who nobody had any intel on appear out the woodwork and sign up. This would probably account for atleast 8 of Ultores numbers this round. So 40-8=32. 32 is very close to 30 and nowhere near 60.

That is a very long bow you have drawn there