User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Apr 2013, 11:43   #51
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
TGV never had any deals with Fighting Irish directly. There was even a substancial amount of incs from them on a couple of occasions during the time ND/FAnG were hitting us.

There also never was a nap with CT, just a targetting limitation (no ptargetting, maximum of 3 waves on 3 targets, no lolwaves). This deal lasted 2 weeks, so let's say from PT360.
Would you believe me if i said that i have turned down more than one offer from TGV regarding nap?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 11:48   #52
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Would you believe me if i said that i have turned down more than one offer from TGV regarding nap?
How does that have any relevance to Influence's post?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 12:07   #53
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
How does that have any relevance to Influence's post?
jealous as i didnt ask you? :-p
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 12:10   #54
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

[quote=TheoDD;32227
Not to mention you guys snuck in another 25 players into your allied status (Hi Fighting-Irish).
[/QUOTE]

Hi Theodd do ya miss us ?
dunno if its relevant to your argument but the most active people in our private channel are not even intag ,
we went inactive very quickly at start of the round so we ask app if we could tag along on their attacks as our coverage was pretty shit and they awesomely said yes , then since we were attacking with them a nap seemed appropriate to avoid friendly fire so we napped them , at this point we started getting some incs from ct/hr/mega into our fort gals so going by the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend " theory we have found ourselves on the tgv/app side

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 12:48   #55
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Hi Theodd do ya miss us ?
dunno if its relevant to your argument but the most active people in our private channel are not even intag ,
we went inactive very quickly at start of the round so we ask app if we could tag along on their attacks as our coverage was pretty shit and they awesomely said yes , then since we were attacking with them a nap seemed appropriate to avoid friendly fire so we napped them , at this point we started getting some incs from ct/hr/mega into our fort gals so going by the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend " theory we have found ourselves on the tgv/app side
As for Mega hitting Fighting-Irish... Once... was due to several Fighting-Irish waves on our planets.
So i would rather call it oppertunistic, "than the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
I could of done the same for megarock, but making this game loose more players than we already have this round... isnt really the direction i want for pa.

People complain that jagex don't advertise for this game, or that we dont do anything to increase the playerbase... And even many of these hypocrits are part of making the playerbase decrease.

May aswell cut down planetarion to two - three tags in the future, based on which side you support. Instead of these so called existing block wars people are talking about.

We are now playing a game where you need 200 active friends to cope, or join the side that already has it, what makes you (all of you) think that new players would stay... When old ones that likes the game don't...

Won't be long before i guess before we are down to only one side left and the init wars begins. (Just like the old days for the first 72 ticks.)
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 12:55   #56
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yes i would believe you, as i know it to be true. The reasoning behind the requests was hardly selfish tho. We had a friendly relation with certain members of MegaROCK prior to your merger. As a result we remained friendly towards these members and we wanted to protect them from being targetted by app. We knew that if MegaROCK was gonna hit us, App would want to take these players out, so we tried to prevent MegaROCK from hitting us.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 15:39   #57
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
In a game with way less than 500 active players, you allied up 160+
Not to mention you guys snuck in another 25 players into your allied status (Hi Fighting-Irish).
And napped another 60 upto tick 740ish..

Want to share when the nap with ct started with the rest of community or do we have to fish the answer from reliant sources?

And yet you are "suprised" why you guys have so huuuge value lead
Just saying the so called ND/FAiL block had to be dealt with.. is utterly bias.

A lie will not become truth, even if you keep repeating it over and over.
Well played App/TGV this round, you had the dedicated playerbase, while most of the rest just don't care.

For some reason... I can almost predict R52 already :-p
*sigh*

Get your facts straight, we are allied to Oddr/Apprime only and we have an agreement with CT that expires Tuesday night. The whole Fighting Irish thing was snuck by on us by Apprime and I still dont understand the full story since Cardi appears to be MIA at the moment. We have ABSOLUTLY no agreements with Fighting Irish. We have hit some of their planets on gal raids.

Back then CT was a concern since they could swing things. Is it our fault that they agreed to keep incomings to 3 planets only and 3 waves? It benefited us since we had other concerns and I believe CT was after other things. So the agreement was a benefit to both of us. I see no problem with making it. It was there to manage our incomings. If you want an explanation as to why they agreed to it, go ask them since I cant speak for them.

Sure, prediction for r52 is that TGV will not win since we will be a smaller tag. It is a summer round and we have like 12 non-euros in the alliance who will be enjoying the summer. If your trying to hint at a TGV gang up next round.... HAHAHA just because an alliance has won 1 round they are a big threat....kinda funny but sure, whatever makes you happy.

ADDITION: Looks like Influence answered the question regarding Fighting Irish as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
This round reminds me of r45 when Ult/xVx entered the round preblocked, refusing to break up even though they were stagnating the round.

Ah so you want TGV to break the agreement and give Fang/ND/CT a really good chance to win. So then if your ever in a position of power and your alliance is in first place and allied with the 2nd place alliance if I ask you to break your agreement and have a 60-70% chance to not win the round you would do it? Oh and of course have the next 7-10 days of 4-5 hours of sleep max?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
+1. The agreement with CT shows the exact problem, not only with TGV, but with the entire community: people will take stagnation and winning over a 'fun game'. This agreement was totally unnecessary.

I raise you by predicting the next 5 rounds.
Who could have predicted that Fang would have so many issues? We didnt, and before you say you were playing with a smaller/inactive tag... please Ult has been spouting that line for so many times that it means nothing. I expected Fang to be the Fang of past round so very hard to take down. Making sure CT is neutralized and cannot do much damage if they joined the Fang/ND block made sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire View Post
This sums it up basically..

Who are they gonna nap next is the question!
Wrong, only agreements we have are with App/Oddr and with CT. CT agreement ends Tuesday night. We have absolutely no agreements with Fighting Irish!

Quote:
Whats there to believe? Yes I admit it, I approached you to see if you guys wanted some deal. I freely admit it. You make it sound its some big conspiracy. Are you just looking for bogey monsters under your bed or just something else to fuss about?

Seriously, are you kidding me? Now that TGV has the lead a bunch of you guys are playing the "for the game" card to get us to stab Apprime in the back? Where where you when other alliances where winning/leading? Wonder which alliance you are part of back then, the winning one possibly?

TGV has done nothing that other alilances have not done. We allied an alliance and their ally which we also like, ie Apprime/Oddr. We went after a potential strong enemy that has shown they are a force to be reckoned with, Fang/ND. Said alliance has stated pre round that they are playing inactive or smaller tag just like Ult did for several rounds, and ult has won those rounds too. Then we had a few agreements to manage our incomings so we have the opportunity to take out an enemy, agreement with CT that expires on Tuesday.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 16:10   #58
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Well rex ur in the lead atm, when apprime gets ahead all youve played for was being 2nd. If it happends.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 16:17   #59
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well rex ur in the lead atm, when apprime gets ahead all youve played for was being 2nd. If it happends.
Ah so your saying Apprime/TGV should go to war and hand the win over to 1 of Fang, ND or CT?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 17:15   #60
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Ah so your saying Apprime/TGV should go to war and hand the win over to 1 of Fang, ND or CT?
Atleast not what i've been saying, but you are so narrowminded, that you wouldn't see a Battleship about to land on your face.
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 17:29   #61
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Atleast not what i've been saying, but you are so narrowminded, that you wouldn't see a Battleship about to land on your face.
Do explain it to me.

This is what I see at the moment. TGV/App go to war, we are about equal in terms of value/score. App is better at attacking we are better at defending so it will be a long bloody war with the win not guaranteed.

The other alliance of course will take advantage of the war and join in. CT/App have had relations in the past so its possible they will side with them. ND has stated on numerous occasion that their goal is to hit TGV till end of round and since Fang/ND are together its probable that they will not help TGV.

Innuendo seems to follow Fangs lead so they are out too. MegaRock is concerned with their planet ranks so I doubt very much they would support either side. Oddr and Apprime have been friends for several rounds so they would side with Apprime or stay neutral.

So from the above I would wager that Apprime has the better chance of getting support from the various alliances against TGV. Under those conditions you expect me to go to war with Apprime and have them build a nice solid block with which to take TGV out?

Not saying the above will occur, but thats what I see. Only thing I am certain of is that ND/Fang will not support TGV since ND has stated on numerous occasion that their goal is to hit TGV. Oddr will probably remain neutral and the rest... I am just guessing.

So it would be TGV vs App/ND/Fang with TGV have no real ally to help them. Yeah that totally makes sense.

OR

App/TGV/Oddr vs CT/Fang/ND with CT/Fang/ND launching on TGV while App/Oddr are free to retaliate. TGV takes the beating and 1 of 2 things will happen... we will either fend them off and have a slow roid leak, or we will lose a massive amounts of roids fast so that we are value/fleet heavy and roid poor.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 18:18   #62
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Do explain it to me.

This is what I see at the moment. TGV/App go to war, we are about equal in terms of value/score. App is better at attacking we are better at defending so it will be a long bloody war with the win not guaranteed.

The other alliance of course will take advantage of the war and join in. CT/App have had relations in the past so its possible they will side with them. ND has stated on numerous occasion that their goal is to hit TGV till end of round and since Fang/ND are together its probable that they will not help TGV.

Innuendo seems to follow Fangs lead so they are out too. MegaRock is concerned with their planet ranks so I doubt very much they would support either side. Oddr and Apprime have been friends for several rounds so they would side with Apprime or stay neutral.

So from the above I would wager that Apprime has the better chance of getting support from the various alliances against TGV. Under those conditions you expect me to go to war with Apprime and have them build a nice solid block with which to take TGV out?

Not saying the above will occur, but thats what I see. Only thing I am certain of is that ND/Fang will not support TGV since ND has stated on numerous occasion that their goal is to hit TGV. Oddr will probably remain neutral and the rest... I am just guessing.

So it would be TGV vs App/ND/Fang with TGV have no real ally to help them. Yeah that totally makes sense.

OR

App/TGV/Oddr vs CT/Fang/ND with CT/Fang/ND launching on TGV while App/Oddr are free to retaliate. TGV takes the beating and 1 of 2 things will happen... we will either fend them off and have a slow roid leak, or we will lose a massive amounts of roids fast so that we are value/fleet heavy and roid poor.
I start my one last sentence with stating: "Atleast not what i've been saying"
Yet you repeat yourself.. In both these threads, and of all the posts and lines you've written it comes down to the same thing... Over and Over.

You are either very paranoid and naive, or you delibrety try to justify your (TGV's) "political" skills.

And ND + FAiL aren't better, but atleast from what i've noticed this round they didnt have any preset arrangements. Then again i could be blind aswell.
I do like to play hide and seek, by finding the most open and viewable spot there is, put one of my hands infront of my eyes and hope that noone will see me, as i cant see them.

This preset block wars from round to round is just what this game DONT need. That or we make two alliances.. A & B, with everyone applying to the side the want. Or maybe a 3rd alliance aswell, for all those who won't be accepted to neither. (As im certain you dont want trash in your ally. (like most others.)) Maybe a cap of 200 pr alliance.

As it certainly the way you are playing... This round... Last round... Next round...? Oh noes it's summer round... TGV will be small! We justified this round by it! (Atleast thats the only logical and relevant you've said so far.)

So let's make this game loose further more players as some are bound to need more support than others to cope.. Round after Round... Speaking from history... Apprime core is the worst on this matter. That you and your staff support this, makes you just as bad if not worse. Repeating myself:
"Supporting cheaters is the same as encouraging it" and clearly the influence and mentality around cheating is infectous... Seeing as Baddars (TGV HC) thought it would be cool to attack with just pods... Landing a massive cap tick after ships were at base fighting... Then he goes off trying to justify it afterwards.. Just like you try to justify your own actions.

We all know TGV has the biggest and only troll contests in planetarion, and it shows by most of your actions. Stop justyfying your huge desire to win at any cost. As the way i see it; it is just a matter of rounds before your pre arranged "non existant" block will be alone in the game.

But TGV isn't planning to "play" round 52, so that means forcing everyone else to make a counter block, or support their side in R51 for the win legit.

I also must laugh seeing as you say apprime is helping your decisions on politics.
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 18:29   #63
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

O -M -G!!

Someone take away Rex's keyboard, jesus man you are as boring as **** trying to explain to a troll why you are doing what you are doing....

TheoDD please just go and troll elsewhere. TGV WILL NOT break its nap with Apprime, not matter how much you wish it. Wether App beats TGV in a roid race is entirely up to what happens in the next 400 ticks, but is frankly none of business and will not be influenced by anything that you do this round.

When you have an alliance that is actually contending for the win and doesnt chuck away over half its roids in 3 days then come back and comment until then go and play for planet ranks (something else you will fail at once the war is over and ppl are looking for fatties in the last week)

If you dont like Planetarion then dont play Planetarion but dont sit here and label TGV as the killer of PA, pre arranged blocks were in existence when i started playing 18 rounds ago and will still be here when i have finished playing too... If anything the long standing NAP's/Block between CT and ND that spanned over like 10 rounds did more damage to the political culture of PA than anything else since.

In conclusion, if you want PA to be a better game then play it better and make an alliance that can do that, if you cant then stfu and go back under your 'rock' (booya pun!)
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 18:31   #64
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

WOW

All that and you still did not explain how TGV would win if we go to war with Apprime. Thats what I was looking for and not your preaching.

The reason I repeat myself is because you and others are making some wrong assumptions, namely that we are allied to FI. We are not, we have no agreements with them what so ever but of course this being PA you do not believe any word coming from us.

Only agreement we had with Apprime was if Fang/ND come for either of us that we would help each other and fort avoidance. That is all. So when Fang/ND ptargeted Apprime, the agreement came to be and we helped them. Prior to that both alliances were gal raiding. We even hit some of our members early on and later on by accident.

But of course the PA community and you dont belive it so everytime you state we had a block pre-round I have to restate that the agreement was if the Fang/ND block came for 1 of us, the other would help out.

Ah yes your now complaining about pre-set blocks pre-round and during the round. What exactly did you do last round? Thats right you were in rock and part of the block too. You cant have it both ways, being in a block 1 round and then complaining about it the next.

Ult is coming back next round is what I heard so TGV will lose some good players to them. How many I dont know, but we are nothing like Ult. By that I mean we have a slim chance of winning 2 rounds in a row if we end up winning this round. Now if we dont lose them do we have a chance of winning, yeah we do. Only closer to the next round starting is when that will become more clear.

I am not sure what happend regarding Baddars and the attack. Thats for the MH to sort out. It reminds me of 2 rounds ago when Mith init a bunch of roids in order to get the attackers closed. I could see something similar happening but of course with your telepathic powers you were able to read Baddars mind and automatically deduce that he is farming. In either case its a he-said-she-said kind of scenario with the truth lost in space somewhere.

Everyone knows Kai and what he is like. Some love him, some hate him and the rest are in between. For all of his antics, he is not a bad guy. Knows the game well and does step up to do his share of work. You cant take the good without taking trolling.

I never said TGV will not play r52, just that our chances of winning are slim especially if we win r51. Only alliance in recent memory that has won multiple rounds in a row is Ult and TGV is not Ult. So stating that TGV will most likely not win r52 (especially if we win r51) I have no issues with.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 18:34   #65
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

DUH

Kai just took my keyboard away.....

So no more responses from me for a while till he gives it back...so dont bother replying.

RexDrax goes outside to get a tan so he is a blackman not just in name but in color too.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 19:19   #66
TheoDD

lol, im not complaing on my own behalf.. Come to think of it, i havent really complained about anything... Just tried to help you guys see things from a wider perspective.

I have never said that TGV and apprime should break off this round... NOT ONCE! As for your question how TGV could beat apprime? By playing the from your own stand. You said yourself, TGV is better on defence. As for attacks, Apprime is not better!

And as for Kaiba's "very logical comments"

Most of us already know you are shrek. You might have some good pointers here and there, but for the most you like to troll by offending others.
I asked who in MegaRock is playing for planet ranks... NO RESPONCE!

Everyone is playing for planet ranks... By having a planet you are playing for a rank.

"TheoDD please just go and troll elsewhere. TGV WILL NOT break its nap with Apprime, not matter how much you wish it. Wether App beats TGV in a roid race is entirely up to what happens in the next 400 ticks, but is frankly none of business and will not be influenced by anything that you do this round. "

I don't wish it, i wish you guys would stop being so blind and selfrighteous.

I assume you are saying its none of "mine?" business. How can't it be influenced by anything i do? I can do what i can to help ND / FAnG / CT or whoever wants to roid you guys till the end... Then what roid race will there be between APP and TGV.

Cardi or Apprime is the one i would give glory for a "well played political round."
Not TGV.

And RexDrax you better steal back your keyboard, before someone else takes over and goes further against your views. (Since you are already doing it yourself, but i might be wrong again... As i really am starting to question your logic, morale and honesty.) Kai has been a lost cause for a long time already.

"So stating that TGV will most likely not win r52 (especially if we win r51) I have no issues with. "

What is this supposed to mean?

* facepalms on behalf of MYSELF, as i only share my VIEW, but clearly you guys like to make it personal so... *

"Thats right you were in rock and part of the block too. You cant have it both ways, being in a block 1 round and then complaining about it the next."

We were nagged at by TGV & Apprime that ND/FAnG had formed a block, so we(Rock HC's)decided to help. (MUCH AGAINST MY WILL...) We helped you guys for approximately 2 days to begin with. Won't call it entering a block, as we never said we did. And as soon as we stepped out, both TGV and apprime started to threatend us. So it was YOUR block... we helped it, just like we helped ND/FAiL a couple of nights this round. (Way tolate i may add.) And ND don't even know who they are fighting. ( Hitting TGV untill round end as you keep stating, i find it weird they decided to hit MegaRocks HC fort galaxy.)

"If you dont like Planetarion then dont play Planetarion but dont sit here and label TGV as the killer of PA, pre arranged blocks were in existence when i started playing 18 rounds ago and will still be here when i have finished playing too... If anything the long standing NAP's/Block between CT and ND that spanned over like 10 rounds did more damage to the political culture of PA than anything else since."

According to RexDrax, Past rounds has nothing to do with the current or future rounds. And i assume you plan to retire soon. As with the pace playerbase is decreasing you are running out of time to retire before it. So who of us likes planetarion? You and your messed up views? or me and my messed up views?
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 20:54   #67
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

TheoDD if you dont wish it to happen then WHY do you keep going on about it???

I loved your comment about planet ranks and yes your right, no one in MegaRock is playing for planet ranks... do you know why? cos they are in MegaRock!! if they wanted to play for planet ranks then they would have joined an alliance that defends....
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 20:58   #68
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba
TheoDD if you dont wish it to happen then WHY do you keep going on about it???

I loved your comment about planet ranks and yes your right, no one in MegaRock is playing for planet ranks... do you know why? cos they are in MegaRock!! if they wanted to play for planet ranks then they would have joined an alliance that defends....
Now thats harsh pal!
I got t10 in rock :<
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 21:12   #69
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tripe about killing Planetarion.
People have been "killing" Planetarion with blocks since about round 3, and these posts claiming so have been around just as long. The game is a browser based antique, and that's why it's losing players, not because some of them form overwhelming teams from time to time.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 21:45   #70
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Now thats harsh pal!
I got t10 in rock :<
t10 isnt a planet rank... its 7 places short of eorc, nothing more...
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 23:56   #71
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

even 1000th is a rank pal!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2013, 04:23   #72
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
even 1000th is a rank pal!
A non existant rank when there aren't that many planets playing!
Unread 23 Apr 2013, 12:53   #73
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
t10 isnt a planet rank... its 7 places short of eorc, nothing more...
and probably 100 ranks higher than you will ever finish

please wait until your stupidity is cured before posting again

-Rommel
Unread 23 Apr 2013, 16:35   #74
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

What do you call a Russian with 3 balls?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2013, 16:40   #75
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

http://www.facebook.com/pages/What-d...19096748148085

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 16:10   #76
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

anyone going to mention the support tag of CT? Forest maybe you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 16:18   #77
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

from a neutral observing perspective:

fang/nd/ct and the rest of their block gaining momentum. looks like the old tactic what is used against APP every round. they hit TGV and want them to break away from APP. CT with their support tag of (ex ODDR) who been quite so far.

atm its 6 alliances hitting TGV with the strategy to keep hitting them until they become paranoid and blame it on APP.

FANG has been playing it dirtier, they fakenick to get defense to recall.

yolo

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 17:33   #78
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Hi, I used to be relevant

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 18:09   #79
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Throughly appalled with the complete lack of incs from this uber block last night.

Apart from taking apart 1.2 which had no DC you basically landed nothing and had to crash to take any roids...

I was so underwhelmed by CT's involvement and Forest lack of nuts recalling at eta 5 on 2 ingal fakes \o/

Now 1.2 has been roided, i cant see much else where the roids are gonna shift from TGV, if that is all the block can offer up as incommings
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 19:14   #80
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

-4.1%
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 19:15   #81
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

guess they can keep hitting you since your so willing to init for them

-Rommel
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 19:27   #82
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Amusing that you are happy that apprime is far ahead of TGV in roids, and will continue growing at a high rate.

Unread 24 Apr 2013, 19:59   #83
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
-4.1%
if as we are lead to believe that 6 allys hit tgv last night then in fairness -4.1% is a pretty shit return , anything less than -10% should be looked on as a failure with that many hitting one ally

-Rommel
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 20:10   #84
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

6 alliances?
lmao

someone telling you porkies
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 20:12   #85
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

i heard it from a neutral observer

-Rommel
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 20:31   #86
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

From the brief time i spent covering the CT waves on my gal and looking at def page i was under the impression that CT hit 4.6, FAnG hit 9.2 and ND hit 6.3 with a mixture also hitting 1.2.

It says we lost 3.6k roids total, of which 1:2 lost 2k of those... and there was 4 other lands overall

BUT...

I dont think they managed more than 100 lines of incomming between them and intel was suggesting that ND also hit some CT planets too last night

So 4.1% isnt bad but isnt great but there was less than 90 def fleets sent out by TGV so only half our def pool was used, unfortunatly when running a 'self def' policy people will get roided, but people who look after their planets invariably dont.

So a mixed bag really, we could have looked after each other better maybe, and they should really have sent more attacks (most have 2 attack fleets so i was surprised not to see 250+ incomming fleets). Maybe that is apathy on their part of maybe a lot had to ground for incs themselves, but in conclusion CT's inclusion didnt really stretch TGV to its limits in my opinion

*Regarding additional alliances, i think there was 1-2 planets that were probably on their gal raids that got picked up to but for the most part it was just the main BLOCK
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 21:51   #87
Nightwolf

Nightwolf has a spectacular aura aboutNightwolf has a spectacular aura about

-4.1% exceded my expectations. Well done block.

*me applauses*
Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 22:20   #88
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
from a neutral observing perspective:

snip
You're anything BUT neutral. Do you even know the meaning of the word?

As I said before, I am far more neutral than you.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 22:30   #89
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
anyone going to mention the support tag of CT? Forest maybe you?

Very well, I'll mention it.

We had a party last night and Apprime and Fightin-Irish left somewhat of a mess.

We didn't expect so many of them to come to our small place. I even find it quite humbling to know my below rank 20 galaxy deserved such prestigious visitors.

Still, I'm drafting up the costs and a bill will make it's way over for Apprime and Fightin-Irish to contribute to the clean up costs.

Additionally we did issue the following message to Apprime this morning (still awaiting a reply):

Cardinal (& rest of Apprime HC),

With your villainous transgression upon Project Zhil Top 100, the 1up High Council convened an emergency meeting to decide what action should be taken.

It has been decided that the punishment Cardinal will face will be for myself (Zhil), to run either (a) cardinal's defense (b) Apprime's defense at a specified time agreed upon at a later date. The difference between (a) and (b) depends on how Apprime chooses to take it's stance on GZT100 for the future.

I apologise for the serious nature of the punishment, but failure to abide by GZT100 is a serious offense that merits such severity.

Regards,
Zhil
Former 1up HC

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2013, 22:38   #90
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

I on the other hand was pleased seeing the amount of Waves ready to take Down zhil last night, atleast it would make me look superior to him when i pass him in rankings.

Unread 24 Apr 2013, 22:45   #91
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I on the other hand was pleased seeing the amount of Waves ready to take Down zhil last night, atleast it would make me look superior to him when i pass him in rankings.
SHHH, i had one goal this round and that was make zhil top 100, thats even more hard then geting rank 1 planet

for the record cardi ;-) you are 20-25k xp gain for zhil now ;-) so wacht out u might be his target to top 100
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 00:54   #92
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Amusing that you are happy that apprime is far ahead of TGV in roids, and will continue growing at a high rate.
We have no problem with Apprime winning. They deserve to win to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
if as we are lead to believe that 6 allys hit tgv last night then in fairness -4.1% is a pretty shit return , anything less than -10% should be looked on as a failure with that many hitting one ally
We were hit by 4 alliances. CT/FAnG/ND/Astraeus.

To be honest, if 1:2 had bothered to DC, the block would've taken shit from TGV. The block basically got free roids from a galaxy that didn't DC.
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 04:27   #93
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Astraeus hit 4:5 last night. There's no TGV in there as far as I know.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 05:57   #94
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Astraeus hit 4:5 last night. There's no TGV in there as far as I know.
Well they also put 2 CR waves on TGV planets. Probably out of raid attacking then.
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 11:26   #95
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Atleast you are honest about it.
Its no shame in aiming for 2nd

Unread 25 Apr 2013, 12:08   #96
Nightwolf

Quote:

We were hit by 4 alliances. CT/FAnG/ND/Astraeus.

To be honest, if 1:2 had bothered to DC, the block would've taken shit from TGV. The block basically got free roids from a galaxy that didn't DC.
Yeah, TGV definitely seems totally unroidable. :<
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 13:07   #97
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
Yeah, TGV definitely seems totally unroidable. :<
Did I say TGV are unroidable? I merely stated that yesterday's attempt wasn't as good as I expected.

Last edited by Clouds; 25 Apr 2013 at 13:19.
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 13:09   #98
Clouds

Quote:
Atleast you are honest about it.
Its no shame in aiming for 2nd
lol. Shit troll. Next please.
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 14:04   #99
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
You're anything BUT neutral. Do you even know the meaning of the word?

As I said before, I am far more neutral than you.
You can say whatever u want zhil. But it seems you have a dog in this fight..

While most ppl on this forum think of me as a neutral observer.

on topic:

it gets boring that ppl here keep blaming TGV and thrastalking them. On 1 side you gangbang TGV and then you say they are aiming for #2 because they wont backstab their only real ally this round.

My respect for TGV grown alot. I wish more alliances had such a strong leadership and put their principles first. They show dedications and dont let themself get bullied by PEOPLE who have PERSONAL VENDETTAS and are unhappy that TGV CHOOSES THEIR OWN POLITICS, NOT BUTCHER OR FOREST OR ANY1 else

yolo

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 25 Apr 2013, 14:24   #100
Nightwolf

Quote:
Did I say TGV are unroidable? I merely stated that yesterday's attempt wasn't as good as I expected.
Considering that, as far as I can tell, nobody was really looking forward to this blockwar they didn't do a bad job. I'm surprised TGV is getting roided for one.

Haha Maxi, I don't know you but you definitely seem very neutral to me.