User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Sep 2012, 22:40   #1
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
new ds changings

after baddars steped down as ds hc and fizz running the show i decided to step down tbh u all might not care but i think all must knew this after recruiting half or more than the 60 ds members fizz decided to demote me as for him i was bringing war but lets recapitulate some stuff when ur alliance is napped to ct hr nd and have avoidance with apprime and earlier ultores it wont let u a choice other than atacking xvx and dfwtk so when those 2 alliances have a week of incoming from ds and theyre war us who to blame nelito (knowing i didnt give the naps fizz and baddars did) so for this kind of politics handling and ingratitude towards the guy(nelito) who gaved them an alliance to run knowing last time ds was founded daso was hcing next to fizz thats the kinda of attitude u show to players who helped u ps:bitcher dont comment on this for god sake
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2012, 22:42   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: new ds changings

I ran out of breath on the second line, i'm sorry i didnt finish
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2012, 22:47   #3
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Stylez1877 is an unknown quantity at this point

This guy was running an alliance?? I'm sure that English isn't your first language, but that really doesn't excuse typing like a 12 year old.
Round 5:The End of Tim3 9:23:9 (NRK)
Round 6: Sekigahari of Malakhi 13:15:6 (Guild)
Round 7: =- Arutha -= The Prince of Krondor 29:17:13 (NoS)
Round 8: Forget..(Adelante/Fang)
Round 9: 5:5:7 1010100101101010 of 101101010110 (NoS)
Stylez1877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2012, 23:17   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ok, here goes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
After Baddars stepped down as HC of Dead Soldiers, and Fizz running the show since then, I have also decided to step down.

None of you may care, but I think everyone should know that after I recruited more than half of our members, Fizz decided to demote me. I'm rather upset with him right now.

Picture this: DS was and is napped to CT, HR and ND, and had an avoidance agreement with Apprime and Ultores. This meant we didn't have any choice other than attacking xVx and DFWTK. So when those 2 alliances got a straight week of incomings from Dead Soldiers, who do they blame? nelito, of course. However, let me make something perfectly clear: it wasn't me who forged all those NAPs. It was Fizz and Baddars. I think xVx and DFWTK knew this, but ignored it for the sake of politics.

I am also displeased by how Fizz and Baddars handled politics. They knew it was me who founded DS, and me who gave them the reigns afterwards, yet this is the attitude they show towards their benefactor, tainting my name by taking such dishonourable actions, such as napping the universe. I think it's very ungrateful of them.

PS: Bitcher, for god's sake, don't comment on this.
I have to admit, I'm pretty confident I got the first sentence right, but after that, the amount of guesswork involved increases rapidly, to the point that I'm constructing whole new sentences based on one or two words from the original post.

On the bright side, that last sentence is the epitome of clarity, so at least that's something.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 5 Sep 2012 at 23:22.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2012, 23:33   #5
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for making nelito make sense for once.

Lol!

Lets clarify this. Baddars "stepped down' to enable me to learn a few vital lesson about politics, which I have. Believe me when I say that Baddars hasn't quit.

Secondly you were demoted for several reasons, but the main reason being is that you're not capable of being an HC. Especially HC BC. Your loyalty sucks balls btw.

Your main role was suggested to be a BC, nothing more. Okay, you recruited half the members, the saddest part is, you repaid them by leaving. Twice.

So honestly, you can't justify my actions towards you. An HC BC who crashed twice in 1 round isn't acceptable. Members look toward you and assume the role for themselves, to better themselves at attacking. Crashing doesn't help. You're disappointed with the way we handled things? Dude, I'm disappointed at the way you handled this...

I expected more from you. Much more.. And even now you're threatening to pull members out of dS. Sigh. This is fun.

Tbh nelito. You weren't the founder of dS. You never were. You assumed that yourself. dS was founded by me, newt and smowy. No one else. But whatever. Do what you gotta do.

You say we bought dishonor upon your name? No siree, you did that yourself.

Good day.
Unread 5 Sep 2012, 23:39   #6
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
after baddars steped down as ds hc and fizz running the show i decided to step down tbh u all might not care but i think all must knew this after recruiting half or more than the 60 ds members fizz decided to demote me as for him i was bringing war but lets recapitulate some stuff when ur alliance is napped to ct hr nd and have avoidance with apprime and earlier ultores it wont let u a choice other than atacking xvx and dfwtk so when those 2 alliances have a week of incoming from ds and theyre war us who to blame nelito (knowing i didnt give the naps fizz and baddars did) so for this kind of politics handling and ingratitude towards the guy(nelito) who gaved them an alliance to run knowing last time ds was founded daso was hcing next to fizz thats the kinda of attitude u show to players who helped u ps:bitcher dont comment on this for god sake
It is this type of things wich made ODDR decide to reject your offer to help out HC.
If you want to HC its because of your desire to make a good group who can either go for the win, or make planetarion better, not because you want to make a name of yourself, or boost your ego.
I think both baddars and fizz knows how much you can contribute to a alliance.
Im sure if/when you were demoted, it was not because you targeted certain alliances/people, but to your inability to interact with other people, and being a role model.
The fact that you expect gratitude for helping out recruiting people for an alliance you were a part of yourself is more shocking to me, and im pretty sure they would still have a alliance to run even without your precense.
The fact that dS have been doing good so far this round is not only because of you, fizz, baddars or anyone alone, but also due to having members/officers willing to step up, gain roids, send defence fleets, DC calls. Politicaly dS seem to be spot on so far, even though xVx/HaveN/DFKTW declared war on them they seem to have come out with no loss at all. If you p-target a alliance, expect them to bite you in the ass. And in some alliances, if you attack one of their HCs gals, they will come after you.
And for your last line, i guess im the bitcher?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 00:12   #7
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

ok bitcher im not gonna answer u my answer is for fizz :yes ds was founded by you (giving daso hc position was awesome move btwn) 2 i crashed yes but i stated i had no net for 6 days in hc chanel ,and u all where aware of it so if u all cared like u say u where u wouldve saw i was covered and since we have the sms bot u can at least sms and tell recall

2:baddars just told me he fake step down

3: first time baddars left i want u to remember and aracknid cant proove it who tried to took over ds and i quote:i want to be the president the face and u will be like my private advisers

4:butcher for god sake yes ds is made by it members not the hcs and i wanna gongrat them all for being awesome while no one trusted in them but i think ds is outperforming oddr for a reason maybe u can think about it and stay out of this posts

5:yes i left tag twice cause i hate being treated bad getting demoted twice every time baddars fake leaves cause :and i quote i wanna be president i wanna be the face i want i want <<<<fizz quotes i never wanted ds for me i wanted to be a nice place where people can enjoy and compete not being asholes with players for the record fizz wanted to kck tyler actuall t4 in universe u must admit the kid have vision))
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 00:31   #8
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
4:butcher for god sake yes ds is made by it members not the hcs and i wanna gongrat them all for being awesome while no one trusted in them but i think ds is outperforming oddr for a reason maybe u can think about it and stay out of this posts
Heh, can you please enlight us why dS is outperforming ODDR in the rankings?
We are all happy over here you know, no internal problems what so ever in our alliance for some strange reason.
ODDR is all about having fun, making friends, training new players and making this game a better place to be. We never intended to go for #1 spot, and we never intended trying to snatch players from allready established alliance, and in the lenght that is what is gonna keep us going.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 00:31   #9
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

airing your dirty laundry in public
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 00:39   #10
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
ok bitcher im not gonna answer u my answer is for fizz :yes ds was founded by you (giving daso hc position was awesome move btwn) 2 i crashed yes but i stated i had no net for 6 days in hc chanel ,and u all where aware of it so if u all cared like u say u where u wouldve saw i was covered and since we have the sms bot u can at least sms and tell recall

2:baddars just told me he fake step down

3: first time baddars left i want u to remember and aracknid cant proove it who tried to took over ds and i quote:i want to be the president the face and u will be like my private advisers

5:yes i left tag twice cause i hate being treated bad getting demoted twice every time baddars fake leaves cause :and i quote i wanna be president i wanna be the face i want i want <<<<fizz quotes i never wanted ds for me i wanted to be a nice place where people can enjoy and compete not being asholes with players for the record fizz wanted to kck tyler actuall t4 in universe u must admit the kid have vision))
Really gonna start with this? Okay. Let's dish it out.

1: Gidee sms'd you to recall 20 minutes before land. You didn't recall. If you had no net in those 6 days, then how'd you send an attack? You know you can req scans ingame...???? Why launch if anything ..?

3- Tbh, nelito in charge of politics? DS wouldn't be here if that was the case.

4 - At least oddr aren't putting up with this. You love ds so much that you won't even stay as a peon/BC. I admire the love, apparently it isn't enough is it? I'm tired of your bullshit.

5 - You got treated the way you treated me, and you actually thought you could get away with it? Sigh. You're like a little girl who got her lollipop snatched away from her and replaced the lollipop with a broccoli.

So much drama. =\
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 01:04   #11
DG

DG will become famous soon enoughDG will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: new ds changings

I'm sure this is what the PM function in IRC is for. Keep your alliance stuff in house.

Doesn't look good
DG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 01:05   #12
Maxi

Maxi has a spectacular aura aboutMaxi has a spectacular aura about

Raise your hand if you saw this DS drama happening before the end of the round....

*Raises Hand*
Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 01:10   #13
nelito

maxi what ever happens to ds its better than dfwtk
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 01:16   #14
Maxi

Quote:
maxi what ever happens to ds its better than dfwtk
lol depends on what u define by better. I got an ally full of happy players and non emoing Hc. Much like ODDR we are here to provide a happy PA environment and to have a laugh. I'll take that over uber drama DS any day
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 01:23   #15
nelito

maxi we took all ur players if they where happu u think theyd leave sigh
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 01:26   #16
Maxi

Quote:
maxi we took all ur players if they where happu u think theyd leave sigh
And yet I still have 56 members.......... *yawns*
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 02:32   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
airing your dirty laundry in public

God it saddens me :/

IN reply to everyone having an emo tonight.....

DS is not as good as DFWTK or cannot be compared to it until it makes it through 1 round of PA without imploding.

Yes DS members have put DS where it is ranked now, through going the extra mile on attacks and defence, generally mucking in when shit needed to be done like covering day raids amongst themselves and so on. If anything HC team has hindered this progress with its bitching and emoing. So i extra salute the DS members here in spite of that.

Nelito crashed the second time because he had no net. This would be an acceptable excuse if the main point of his arguement about being demoted wasnt that he has 'had no net for 6 days' thats fair enough but why did you launch an attack in the 3 hours of internet availability you had had in a week if you cant rely on your net staying up??? Thats the one that befuddles me.

DS wont implode because i genuinely think the members wont let it, they have put to many hours in so far for that to happen... whatever ally rank the alliance ends up with and however many members atleast they will have made it and that after all this shit will be the real achievement.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 05:09   #18
Karn

Karn is an unknown quantity at this point

DFWTK still going strong. They have always accepted many of the new starters and struggled to go higher each round. One of the biggest mistakes was taking on the DS players in the first place. There were a good bunch but too many shit****s in that group to make it worth while. One of the reason I left was because some DS members were a HC and that just wasnt worth the trouble.. But good luck in staying 1 ally till end of round.
Karn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 12:38   #19
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

this thread needs more emo , oh and a good nelito -> English translator

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 15:14   #20
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

can some mod please close this thread? its so awful, it makes me cry wheneva i think about it.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 16:31   #21
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

baddars fake stepped down

i will deffo visit the forums more often again
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 17:11   #22
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

Is Nelito English?
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 17:35   #23
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
Is Nelito English?
This.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 17:46   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That post seems fairly reasonable to me; Brits often seem to have a much worse grasp of the English language than you would expect from native speakers.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 19:05   #25
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ok bitcher im not gonna answer u my answer is for fizz
Quote:
Looks like you responded to him anyway.

Quote:
i crashed yes but i stated i had no net for 6 days in hc chanel ,and u all where aware of it so if u all cared like u say u where u wouldve saw i was covered and since we have the sms bot u can at least sms and tell recall
The logical solution to this is you don't attack when you know you're unable recall.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 19:22   #26
tobyy

tobyy is an unknown quantity at this point

there was 60 ds members hang on the wall
60 ds members hanging on the wall
but if we nap all, one will emoquit

there be 59 ds members hanging on the wall
59 ds members hanging on the wall
but it one doesnt recall he be kicked and roided

there be 58 ds members hanging on the wall
58 ds memebers hanging on the wall
but if one doesnt get bc/dc/hc one will emoquit

there be 57 ds members hanging on the wall
57 ds memebers hanging on the wall
this is where we are at for now ;p

Last edited by tobyy; 6 Sep 2012 at 19:29.
tobyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 19:24   #27
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobyy View Post
there was 60 ds members hang on the wall
60 ds members hanging on the wall
but if one ds memeber would emoquit there
be 59 ds members hang on the wall
59 ds members hanging on the wall
but if we nap all, another one will emoquit
there be 58 ds members hanging on the wall
58 ds memebers hanging on the wall
but it one doesnt recall he be kicked and roided
there be 57 ds members hanging on the wall

57 ds memebers hanging on the wall
this is where we are at for now ;p
that basically sums it up
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 19:39   #28
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
That post seems fairly reasonable to me; Brits often seem to have a much worse grasp of the English language than you would expect from native speakers.
Exactly. It was a serious question :P
Unread 6 Sep 2012, 20:31   #29
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

someone pls give this thread the old yeller treatment

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote