User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jul 2012, 03:24   #1
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of
Eorc Log?

Is it going to be posted or does anyone have a paste bin?
Unread 22 Jul 2012, 04:41   #2
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about
Re: Eorc Log?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii View Post
Is it going to be posted or does anyone have a paste bin?
Dont be disappointed when you get the log Zaejii. Noone from 5.3 showing up for EORC is really the lamest thing I have ever seen....

Ronin not being there I could understand, as he is on vacation with only sporadic mobile web access, but there is no excuse for the whole gal being away. I mean, wtf.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2012, 08:46   #3
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Is this a joke? still no log?
Unread 22 Jul 2012, 08:47   #4
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

tbh, pointless having log.

Worst EORC since PA began, shows how much people care.
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2012, 09:33   #5
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Bah guys, I was in it. Cant be that bad!

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2012, 09:35   #6
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
Bah guys, I was in it. Cant be that bad!
The parts with you in it were awesome of course, but they couldnt salvage the whole thing
Unread 22 Jul 2012, 14:51   #7
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
Dont be disappointed when you get the log Zaejii. Noone from 5.3 showing up for EORC is really the lamest thing I have ever seen....
I won't speak for everyone else, but I was busy working and couldn't dedicate the attention necessary. Also I'm sure mike would find me and stab me for speaking at 3 ceremonies in a row.

Would still like to see a log though.
Unread 22 Jul 2012, 16:27   #8
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX

Ronin not being there I could understand, as he is on vacation with only sporadic mobile web access, but there is no excuse for the whole gal being away. I mean, wtf.
I was busy playing starcraft man
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2012, 16:33   #9
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

When did round end? - we're entering last week now right?
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2012, 22:34   #10
Dav

Dav will become famous soon enoughDav will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I was out in town partying Weekend activity is not my forte lol!
Just look at last 2 rounds logs. Thank yous etc will be the same pretty much
:nohardfeelings:
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2012, 22:55   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

sorry for the delay.
its up at
http://www.planetarion.com/news/news...nd-47-20072012
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 02:24   #12
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

What could 5:3 do but not show up?

Would be pretty embarrassing for them to big it up after the style of their win, but thats pa. They got their win in exchange for respect.

Same as Ronin really. Has there ever been a winner whose own alliance thinks didnt deserve it and consider it cheating? Where his own alliance ask MH to check it out?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 03:22   #13
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

even the allcomp is disappointing... ND with 4x counts only? That's a negative record

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 03:23   #14
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

In their galaxy channel topic, it stated not show up for the eorc and to delete their planets for havoc.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 06:23   #15
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
In their galaxy channel topic, it stated not show up for the eorc and to delete their planets for havoc.
Pretty lame if you ask me. If you care about your gal/planet enough to screw over your alliance, you would think they would turn up and bask in the 'glory'.

Or maybe being told a few home truths hit home?
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 09:27   #16
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

I don't get that either. Why do you play for galaxywin, if you dont bother showing up?
Even though I didnt end #1, i was still very happy ending #2. Regardless of how it happened.

Unread 23 Jul 2012, 10:14   #17
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

What did I miss? In what 'manner' did Ronin/5:3 win?
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 10:54   #18
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k
What did I miss? In what 'manner' did Ronin/5:3 win?
Apprime hit shazna with 25-30 fleets, ronin was one of the defenders, apprime crashed, and ronin gained about 500k, which was enough to put him at #1
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 11:22   #19
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Apprime hit shazna with 25-30 fleets, ronin was one of the defenders, apprime crashed, and ronin gained about 500k, which was enough to put him at #1
Thanks.
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 11:28   #20
Nitros
Internal Error

Quote:
800k, but same result
Won by 40k score

Unread 23 Jul 2012, 12:16   #21
Forest

Quote:
How much salvage did everyone else gain?

And CT in that gal, were defending Ult.

No time for any of them.
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 14:42   #22
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
How much salvage did everyone else gain?

No time for any of them.
I dont know, dumps from last round should still be up if you wish to check!

And i dont know about the others in my gal, but i didn't get a single def fleet from any of the ct's after ct & co started to hit us.
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 14:43   #23
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
800k, but same result
Won by 40k score
Yes it was that close in the end cos apprime let you land solo on their biggest planet, guess they felt bad!

Oh and, certain people in ult said you had a pnap with us, confirm/deny?
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 15:54   #24
Nitros
Internal Error

I lost 2 waves of roids to Ultores, that cost me the win in combination with the crash on Shaz. So I wish I had one

Unread 23 Jul 2012, 16:06   #25
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
I lost 2 waves of roids to Ultores, that cost me the win in combination with the crash on Shaz. So I wish I had one
I am aware, I set it up, and it was then people were saying you had a pnap
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 17:32   #26
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post

No time for any of them.
That galaxy plays for themselves. Nuff said.
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 18:14   #27
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
That galaxy plays for themselves. Nuff said.
To counter that each alliance knows that when allowing them in. They all do help out on defence within their alliances and normally guarentee 7+ mill score each.

If the HC's werent happy with their attitude within the respective alliances then they wouldnt have alliances would they?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 18:30   #28
Dav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
Oooooo Nitros, don't let me dig out the logs, Mr "I pnap ultorres through the wars and don't spend my 360mil stock to help them out with def ships". Pretty selfish too considering you're such an "alliance player" and trying to help the alliance win etc.

And yes, Apprime failed hard hitting shazna, we can't help that it was pro def and we made all are fleets look like other ships, but I guess you didn't really look into it that far to notice right? Just throwing out allegations etc. I understand though man. I mean landing on carDi last ticks for free roids to try and buy the win was pretty cool. I'm sure carDi and nelito will confirm it was 100% legit, especially as they weren't hitting you on the CT gang bang cus they wanted you to win

Also, Clouds, you seem pretty bitter. It's probably cus we can actually DC without people losing 1mil value. Give me a shout pre-round, maybe I can run you through a few calcs to help you out next round.

Remember... Always two sides to a story and HATERS ARE ALWAYS GONNA HATE....

<3
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 18:43   #29
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav View Post
O

And yes, Apprime failed hard hitting shazna, we can't help that it was pro def and we made all are fleets look like other ships,

<3
lol.

I'm afraid that you went through all that trouble for nothing considering we neither AU'd any defender nor made a calc of either wave.
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 18:50   #30
MiX
Who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
To counter that each alliance knows that when allowing them in. They all do help out on defence within their alliances and normally guarentee 7+ mill score each.

If the HC's werent happy with their attitude within the respective alliances then they wouldnt have alliances would they?
I agree with you here. There is nothing wrong with people playing for gal/planet rank if they can get away with it. Im sure 5.3 put a lot of effort in their win in quite a few ways, they probably deserved it. The ziks may have gotten a few donations, but that in it self is not enough.

Which is why I completely miss the point of all of them missing EORC, and it even seems like that was on purpose?! Can someone from 5.3 confirm that?
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 19:00   #31
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Tbh they have no obligation to turn up on iRC for the EoRC. A lot is being made of their no show but who actually cares? They won and they have the right to be on iRC or not. Its not the law!!! Ronin wasnt here either (for reason which everyone expects) and he won top planet. Maybe they all went on holiday together to celebrate!!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 19:08   #32
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
lol.

I'm afraid that you went through all that trouble for nothing considering we neither AU'd any defender nor made a calc of either wave.
awesome
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 19:26   #33
Nitros
Internal Error

Quote:
Oooooo Nitros, don't let me dig out the logs, Mr "I pnap ultorres through the wars and don't spend my 360mil stock to help them out with def ships". Pretty selfish too considering you're such an "alliance player" and trying to help the alliance win etc.

And yes, Apprime failed hard hitting shazna, we can't help that it was pro def and we made all are fleets look like other ships, but I guess you didn't really look into it that far to notice right? Just throwing out allegations etc. I understand though man. I mean landing on carDi last ticks for free roids to try and buy the win was pretty cool. I'm sure carDi and nelito will confirm it was 100% legit, especially as they weren't hitting you on the CT gang bang cus they wanted you to win

Also, Clouds, you seem pretty bitter. It's probably cus we can actually DC without people losing 1mil value. Give me a shout pre-round, maybe I can run you through a few calcs to help you out next round.

<3
I'm sure not what your problems are. Dont know what logs you are refering to either, or me saying the things you mention. You seems to be terrible bitter or annoyed something, but thats alright since thats your personal problem
You can look up my attack history on ultores btw, im sure some ultores hc have some. The reason I didnt get ultores near the end of the round is because they didnt want Ronin/Shaz to win. So i was lucky in that way. I got plenty of HvN incoming though.

Also, if you bother reading my post you would notice i'm quite happy ending #2. You dont see me hating. But once again, its your own problem that you wind yourself so much up over it.

Btw, the question about not showing at the eorc isnt answered though.

Unread 23 Jul 2012, 20:05   #34
Clouds

Quote:
lol, I love the speculation. When exactly did I crash defence this round? Oh, that's right, never! I suppose you've been talking to Mikee too much.
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 20:33   #35
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Oooooo Nitros, don't let me dig out the logs, Mr "I pnap ultorres through the wars and don't spend my 360mil stock to help them out with def ships".
I'd really like to see those logs aswell.

Quote:
What comes to Clouds he was one of the hardest working members during last round for Ultores. If I were u I'd ask for lessons from him.
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 20:48   #36
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

Quote:

<3

Know whats cute about this quote.. is the fact that i added nitros to have a pnap so that he didnt get random incs. We had a selfish yet interesting goal of not handing out the planet win to planets that barely had many incs to begin with, leached def like a boss during those incs and got fed awesome amounts of ships in donations...

Why folks insist on continuing to support these kinda wins is beyond me..
Regardless The pnap that was in the bot for nitros was added by me not upon his request or anything just so that we could do all we could to get him to win

Why should he get any less support than any other def leaching/farming planet? If anything as terran he should get way more support....
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 21:04   #37
guzlic

guzlic is an unknown quantity at this point

I checked Ronin a few times, haven't really noticed any major donations to him, and last attack where he got massive salvage is not his fault either. Besides the fact that he defended Ultores, while his alliance was fighting them for #1, i have nothing bad to say about him. Nitros playing dumb about his pnap is hilarious tho.

Shazna on the other hand, had so many crashes on her def, that it's not even funny anymore. How cool do you need to be to have so many crashes. I'm going to ask Shaz to give me some advice on this!
guzlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2012, 21:47   #38
MiX
Who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzlic View Post
I checked Ronin a few times, haven't really noticed any major donations to him, and last attack where he got massive salvage is not his fault either. Besides the fact that he defended Ultores, while his alliance was fighting them for #1, i have nothing bad to say about him. Nitros playing dumb about his pnap is hilarious tho.

Shazna on the other hand, had so many crashes on her def, that it's not even funny anymore. How cool do you need to be to have so many crashes. I'm going to ask Shaz to give me some advice on this!
Didnt notice anything suspicious launching on Ronin either, but he did have a few excellent defense opportunities ingal. I specifically remember a cath CO fleet that launched on a 5.3 zik with 100k+ buc, Ronin added 70k buc in def and the cath decided to land anyway. Never had a cath CO try solo me...

Anyway, there is no proof etc. and whatever else Ronin is a good player who would have ended t3 without the donation on Shazna anyway.
Unread 24 Jul 2012, 21:44   #39
Forest

I would also factor in that Ronin completely abused the exile function, even to the point of getting gals to donate him the res to exile so that they would get it back when he went.

I know it isn't breaking the rules, but pretty lame all the same
Unread 24 Jul 2012, 22:37   #40
Dav

Quote:
I would also factor in that Ronin completely abused the exile function, even to the point of getting gals to donate him the res to exile so that they would get it back when he went.

Cry us a river Forest.... if you weren't such a retard and actually knew anything about the exile system then you would realise what and idiot you have just made yourself look.

For your benefit though, resources paid by self exiling go directly into the galaxy fund. So the donation goes straight back.

Nitros. No issues and nothing personal or bitter. I mean we got top gal (again) and I never questioned you not being happy with second place, congrats with that. However, you chose to ignore the land on carDi again, I'm sure it was legit ofcourse....

Clouds - cheers for the bite, too easy. Cha, I thought you would have figured the trolling but qudos for defending your p30ns

<3
Unread 25 Jul 2012, 00:24   #41
MiX
Who cares?

Quote:
Cry us a river Forest.... if you weren't such a retard and actually knew anything about the exile system then you would realise what and idiot you have just made yourself look.

For your benefit though, resources paid by self exiling go directly into the galaxy fund. So the donation goes straight back.

Nitros. No issues and nothing personal or bitter. I mean we got top gal (again) and I never questioned you not being happy with second place, congrats with that. However, you chose to ignore the land on carDi again, I'm sure it was legit ofcourse....

Clouds - cheers for the bite, too easy. Cha, I thought you would have figured the trolling but qudos for defending your p30ns

<3
So, could you confirm wether or not your galaxy channel topic told ppl to not show up for eorc? And perhaps comment on the convenient incs on some ingal ziks?

Thanks in advance.
Unread 25 Jul 2012, 00:36   #42
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX
So, could you confirm wether or not your galaxy channel topic told ppl to not show up for eorc? And perhaps comment on the convenient incs on some ingal ziks?

Thanks in advance.
I don't see what the big deal is here? no one is obligated to go to the eorc.

As for the incs, pretty sure all the incs we had were galraid/ptargetting on all our planets
Unread 25 Jul 2012, 01:23   #43
MiX
Who cares?

Quote:
I don't see what the big deal is here? no one is obligated to go to the eorc.

As for the incs, pretty sure all the incs we had were galraid/ptargetting on all our planets
Thanks for answering 1 of the 2 questions.

Noone is obligated to attend eorc, however, if it is true the whole galaxy avoided eorc on purpose than that is sort of a statement, and one I would like to hear an explanation for. As it is pretty damn lame...
Unread 25 Jul 2012, 01:39   #44
Forest

Quote:

Quote:

<3
I lol'd.

I would also call it systematic abuse of a feature to enable many many exiles at low cost.
Unread 25 Jul 2012, 04:47   #45
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
lol
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2012, 10:16   #46
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

How is exiling around abusing the system?

I did the same thing, not aiming for a gal in particular, but to get somewhere where i knew people, which i did in the end.
Unread 25 Jul 2012, 13:05   #47
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, and to answer the question that appears to be occupying everyone's mind: some didn't go because they didn't feel like it, some because they weren't here, and some to protest their treatment by PA Team. I quote: "they don't give a shit about us, why should I bother with their 'ceremony'?"

I'm not sure how successful a protest can be when no one realizes it's happening, but there you have it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 25 Jul 2012, 13:47   #48
Forest

Quote:
How is exiling around abusing the system?

I did the same thing, not aiming for a gal in particular, but to get somewhere where i knew people, which i did in the end.
The system is there, so that it gets progressively more expensive each time.

Did you get the gals you were in to donate you money so that it was cheaper for you, so that the costs involved as set per the rules were avoided?

Ronin did.
Unread 25 Jul 2012, 13:51   #49
Clouds

Quote:
Ronin did.
He tried using that tactic with my galaxy. Suffice to say, he used his startup resources to exile out.
Unread 25 Jul 2012, 14:39   #50
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
The system is there, so that it gets progressively more expensive each time.

Did you get the gals you were in to donate you money so that it was cheaper for you, so that the costs involved as set per the rules were avoided?

Ronin did.
He also abused the system by stealing roids from people, thereby avoiding the costs as set by the rules of the initing system. Heinous!