User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Jun 2012, 10:45   #51
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Round 47 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoops^ View Post
dfwtk need a better name
Couldnt agree more with that! Seriously!! Its the only ally I've seen people been joking so much about just because of its name. No offence to DFWTK as alliance, just the name
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2012, 10:53   #52
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoops^ View Post
dfwtk need a better name
WTF does it mean (so I can continue to be lazy and not look it up.....I'm getting old, I have to pace myself)
Unread 13 Jun 2012, 10:55   #53
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
WTF does it mean (so I can continue to be lazy and not look it up.....)
Don't F*** With The Klan

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2012, 11:03   #54
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Don't F*** With The Klan
wow... poetic...

I really mean that
Unread 13 Jun 2012, 11:33   #55
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Don't F*** With The Klan
can't you shorten it to something more easy to type out on irc whilst on androIRC on my phone?

perhaps.. Flan (a mix of F*** & Klan)

You see what I did there?
Unread 13 Jun 2012, 12:17   #56
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggy View Post
can't you shorten it to something more easy to type out on irc whilst on androIRC on my phone?

perhaps.. Flan (a mix of F*** & Klan)

You see what I did there?
it isn't my alliance mate, never will be either, just happened to know what it meant after a war or 3 with them

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2012, 13:10   #57
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

so you've had relations with some of them? mention it if you get the chance
Unread 13 Jun 2012, 13:20   #58
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
No sandmans to look at means I have no useful questions to ask of people who know what the ****'s going on means I am completely and utterly clueless right now.

Enlighten me.

http://kia.cthq.net/
Unread 13 Jun 2012, 15:12   #59
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I know that sandmanses exist,

2012-06-04 11:32:15 <mz> it's just that the information that's available on sandmans-like sites during the round, which I use to not sound like an idiot, isn't available pre-round

Also,
Quote:
Don't F*** With The Klan
Reported to MHs for racism.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2012, 18:52   #60
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

I thought it was Dont F*** With The King

still think

Deadly Females With Tiger Knuckles

sounds Cooler

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2012, 19:53   #61
baggy
king of carrot flowers

Distressed Flare When Trapped.. K?
Unread 15 Jun 2012, 01:42   #62
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

Dont Fiddle With The Kiddies!
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2012, 16:07   #63
budious
Egoistic Warmonger

budious has a spectacular aura aboutbudious has a spectacular aura about

Don't Fart Without The Kleenex

Quote:

Also,

Reported to MHs for racism.
Wait, what? Seriously? What kind of idiocy is this nonsense. I don't condone racism but you can't break an in-game rule through a forum post. If that is the standard for closures, anyone with a forum account should be closed now.
budious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2012, 14:56   #64
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

I think he was joking.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2012, 19:52   #65
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I don't think he was.. :>
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2012, 16:26   #66
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

j0

so its atm top 6 divided in 2 sides?...

ult/dwtfk/xvx vs haven/ct/nd

where i guess on 1 side ult gets hit and on the other side haven.

interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2012, 17:30   #67
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Looks to me on one side Ultores gets hit and on the other side no one gets hit.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 19 Jun 2012, 18:40   #68
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Looks to me on one side Ultores gets hit and on the other side no one gets hit.
looks to me that ult has nearly 10% growth today and haven 1%

also im speculating jo, because ult just had their side fully on board yesterday. it mean they raided haven gals last night while yes ult had been hit in earlier days by haven/co. saying no1 got hit on the other side is not true buddy. about tonight plans im not sure either, ult seems to be hesitating and trying to get their allies to do most of the dirty work. they want maximum profit ofcos.

my prediction:

ult will persuade their friends to go at haven, most gains will go to ult, least to allies. ct/nd can chill for now, haven will have hard time.

ONLY speculating!

peace out

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 19 Jun 2012, 20:32   #69
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
looks to me that ult has nearly 10% growth today and haven 1%

also im speculating jo, because ult just had their side fully on board yesterday. it mean they raided haven gals last night while yes ult had been hit in earlier days by haven/co. saying no1 got hit on the other side is not true buddy. about tonight plans im not sure either, ult seems to be hesitating and trying to get their allies to do most of the dirty work. they want maximum profit ofcos.

my prediction:

ult will persuade their friends to go at haven, most gains will go to ult, least to allies. ct/nd can chill for now, haven will have hard time.

ONLY speculating!

peace out
I think they will try to do what they did last round, play their political cards to get everyone else flagship em to the top again.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2012, 21:45   #70
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

I think bbutch3r will continue where he left off last round
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2012, 21:45   #71
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
I think bbutch3r will continue where he left off last round
Getting lemmings incs from ult?

Unread 20 Jun 2012, 07:18   #72
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

When was there lemmingruns on you?
Unread 20 Jun 2012, 09:24   #73
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Yeah, because his AD trolling just made you so angry.
Unread 20 Jun 2012, 10:33   #74
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

I am actually FURIOUS right now
Unread 20 Jun 2012, 11:55   #75
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point

Those of you who take b-butch3r seriously, just remember.. A delusional individual: one who doesnt get affected or corrected by facts.
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2012, 15:05   #76
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
about tonight plans im not sure either, ult seems to be hesitating and trying to get their allies to do most of the dirty work. they want maximum profit ofcos.
Hardly maximum profit when Ultores are only 1 fleet attacking, and their allies have the option to send out more fleets per planet.

Quote:
my prediction:

ONLY speculating!

peace out
Again, Ultores are only 1 fleet attacking at the moment. Their allies can easily gain maximum profit. Also, Ultores have hit 3:9 two nights in a row with minimal landings..
Unread 20 Jun 2012, 15:23   #77
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

i was already missing butcher.. way to go man!
Unread 20 Jun 2012, 15:36   #78
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Those of you who take b-butch3r seriously, just remember.. A delusional individual: one who doesnt get affected or corrected by facts.
I think almost every Rat poster in here is delusional, wich is why they think i dont get corrected by facts.

Unread 20 Jun 2012, 15:37   #79
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Yeah, because his AD trolling just made you so angry.
I thought we agreed on that i wernt trolling?
Else i would be banned now wouldnt i?

Unread 20 Jun 2012, 16:31   #80
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think almost every Rat poster in here is delusional, wich is why they think i dont get corrected by facts.
It's quite amsuing how Ultores have been labled rats..

Go and look up the definition of a RAT.
Unread 20 Jun 2012, 16:53   #81
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

clouds:

i think u dont understand, why ult allies have to put pressure the most on haven and ult claims only 1 gal. Ult made counterblock, they should put the most effort in it. Now ult uses 2 fleets for def, haven gets most incs from ult allies. ult can semi raid haven gal and defend themselfs. thats profit jo.
profit is not only in roids, but also political and the profit of making others harm your enemy while u can get time to get your act together.

about the rat label. its an apprime thing and u wouldnt understand coz u werent in apprime, since the core members/founders of ult were apprime and ratted us out we called them rats. that the rest of pa universe also label them that way is their choice.

peace out

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 20 Jun 2012, 20:17   #82
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

im not even sure if we do have any allies.. but incase we do, then us receiving 98% of the block`s incs really does mean that others receive close to null, in which case its perfectly normal for ult to do 1att/2def fleet politics without making any allies feel bad or put into a bad position..

but nice try.. i greatly enjoy the every-round propaganda against ultores to try to convince the "small" ppl that they are doing a wrong thing :P
Unread 21 Jun 2012, 03:57   #83
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
im not even sure if we do have any allies.. but incase we do, then us receiving 98% of the block`s incs really does mean that others receive close to null, in which case its perfectly normal for ult to do 1att/2def fleet politics without making any allies feel bad or put into a bad position..

but nice try.. i greatly enjoy the every-round propaganda against ultores to try to convince the "small" ppl that they are doing a wrong thing :P
Im sure everyone else receivs incs.
Its kind of paranoid beliving ur the only one in the univers that gets attacked.
Every alliance does gal raids, and hit hostile planets.
Every night i DC incs from Ultores/xVx/DFTKW/babylon/HR/ToF/etc etc etc.
Maybe Ultores just went the wrong races, or had the wrong galaxy tactic, or pissed of more people than the rest of the univers.

Unread 21 Jun 2012, 04:49   #84
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon

When someone is awesome as we are, it is expected that the likes of b butch3r and people like him who are less awesome, will gang up on us
Unread 21 Jun 2012, 07:52   #85
Clouds

Quote:
Im sure everyone else receivs incs.
Its kind of paranoid beliving ur the only one in the univers that gets attacked.
Every alliance does gal raids, and hit hostile planets.
Every night i DC incs from Ultores/xVx/DFTKW/babylon/HR/ToF/etc etc etc.
Maybe Ultores just went the wrong races, or had the wrong galaxy tactic, or pissed of more people than the rest of the univers.
Does anyone sense Deja Vue here?
Unread 21 Jun 2012, 11:37   #86
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Does anyone sense Deja Vue here?
Yes.
It is a Deja Vue.
But last time i claimed that FAnG had more incs than Ultores, wich the stats from Appocmaster showed pretty clear. Ultores wasnt even close to FAnGs number of incs.
So yes, you are spot on, Deja Vue!

Unread 21 Jun 2012, 11:38   #87
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
When someone is awesome as we are, it is expected that the likes of b butch3r and people like him who are less awesome, will gang up on us
Im sure your own little block must be very very very afraid of everyone else because you gang together.

Unread 21 Jun 2012, 13:21   #88
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Aye aye Captain Jackass
Unread 21 Jun 2012, 13:24   #89
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Im sure your own little block must be very very very afraid of everyone else because you gang together.
Maybe they just like hanging with the cool kids instead of the others?
Unread 21 Jun 2012, 14:04   #90
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Aye aye Captain Jackass
Or maybe its their tactic to lay behind in the start, acting like they are being threated unfairly, trying to get sympathy from the univers. That worked very well last round.
Or maybe, everyone else took the advice that some very inteligent poster posted here a few rounds ago, "get better", i dunno.
CT, HvN, ToF, NewDawn, HR, Pwned, or nobody else were in here whining over the DFKTWT/xVx/Ultores block rumour that existed earlier in the round, and now some might even say it is true that they work together.

Unread 21 Jun 2012, 14:05   #91
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Maybe they just like hanging with the cool kids instead of the others?
Yeah, its very nice by DFTKW to let you join the cool group.

Unread 21 Jun 2012, 14:24   #92
Clouds

Let's look at some facts.

The Ultores' 'block' (if you can even call it a 'block') was only formed 3/4 days ago, and 'proper' incoming has only been organised on Haven very recently (last day or two). You may argue you have had incoming from the 'Ultores block' for longer than 3/4 days, but those incoming were probably random and mostly likely galaxy raids.

CT/HVN/ND however have been hitting Ultores constantly since early round.

Last edited by Clouds; 21 Jun 2012 at 18:29.
Unread 21 Jun 2012, 17:34   #93
Mzyxptlk
mz.

It's only blocking when the other guys do it, though.
Unread 21 Jun 2012, 18:25   #94
Clouds

According to B-Bitch3r's logic..
Unread 21 Jun 2012, 18:46   #95
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's only blocking when the other guys do it, though.
Most sensible thing written on here. You're all as bad as each other!!

Maybe B-Bitcher is right and the other alliances got better, maybe its a smokescreen by Ultores to gain sympathy, who knows?? who cares??!!

At some point CT will backstab their block and blame some cooldown breakage on events transpiring. At some point HaveN will get properly gangbanged by CT and whatever the opposing block is. HaveN will then make a deal with Ultores and CT will lose 40% of its roids in 3 days. CT will nap Ultores and war HaveN whilst Ultores glides through for the win... SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2012, 22:37   #96
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Let's look at some facts.

The Ultores' 'block' (if you can even call it a 'block') was only formed 3/4 days ago, and 'proper' incoming has only been organised on Haven very recently (last day or two). You may argue you have had incoming from the 'Ultores block' for longer than 3/4 days, but those incoming were probably random and mostly likely galaxy raids.

CT/HVN/ND however have been hitting Ultores constantly since early round.
If you read the whole thread, you will see MaxMillian saying that there were rumours of DFTKW/xVx/Ultores working together in page 1.
I dont anything less of Ultores/DFTKW/xVx now that there is clear evidence of them cooperating, and i think it was just natural for CT/HvN/PATSA or who ever are on the other side to make a counter block to deal with the Ultores block.
Its a part of the game, and DFTKW/Ultores/xVx didnt break any rules, let us get on with our lifes.

Unread 21 Jun 2012, 23:13   #97
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
We were shitting our pants just by the thought of taking on Ult on our own, so we ran off to nd and hvn and asked for their help
You're right for once man!
Unread 21 Jun 2012, 23:35   #98
Clouds

Quote:
I dont anything less of Ultores/DFTKW/xVx now that there is clear evidence of them cooperating, and i think it was just natural for CT/HvN/PATSA or who ever are on the other side to make a counter block to deal with the Ultores block.
Sorry.. But LOL! It's the other way around, Ultores etc made a counter block to deal with the CT/HVN block.

There is clear evidence that the CT/HVN block was formed quite early on in the round, where Ultores was receiving mass mutiple incoming and were forced to ground, without support from other alliances (xVx/Babylons/DFWTK refused to help due to being afraid of being hit by the CT/HVN block). It is only just recently these other alliances have came to Ultores' aid and agreed to hit HaveN.
Unread 21 Jun 2012, 23:44   #99
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

I find it amusing when the members of alliances come out and claim in depth knowledge of politics. When will they realise they know only what their hcs want them to. They don't see the attempts to stop the incs, the pms that get passed to opposing hcs to try to cause friction in the blocks.
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2012, 00:48   #100
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Sorry.. But LOL! It's the other way around, Ultores etc made a counter block to deal with the CT/HVN block.

There is clear evidence that the CT/HVN block was formed quite early on in the round, where Ultores was receiving mass mutiple incoming and were forced to ground, without support from other alliances (xVx/Babylons/DFWTK refused to help due to being afraid of being hit by the CT/HVN block). It is only just recently these other alliances have came to Ultores' aid and agreed to hit HaveN.
Im just pointing to MaxMillians post made around 400 ticks ago, suggesting that Ult had started working with DFTKWTW and havign an avoidance with xVx.
I can assure you that CT hadnt started focusing on Ult by this time.