User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 May 2012, 14:01   #251
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Round from CBA's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
ok ill try to help u..

what venox was refering to.. was..

that fang wouldnt have been able to get into the position where they were in the first place, if they hadn`t blocked with others (including CT) from the start of the round..

that action made it possible that fang received no incs for the 2/3 of the round and built up value/score/roids whatever.. if they hadn`t ganged on ult with others from the start of the round, they would have most probably been on average ranks and there would have been nothing to cath on
And the moral of the story is: If you want to win a round against ultores, you should block against them for the whole round, not just 2/3 of the round
Unread 8 May 2012, 14:10   #252
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

or just be better..

but yeah, i agree that it might feela tad frustrating for others..

for ults, if this win comes, in my opinion is the best one yet!
Unread 8 May 2012, 14:22   #253
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be pretty upset if they match Ascendancy's winning streak.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 14:26   #254
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I'll be pretty upset if they match Ascendancy's winning streak.
with so many asc members you could consider them to be diet asc

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 14:34   #255
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unfortunately, that's bullshit.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 8 May 2012, 15:12   #256
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Lol, Ultores did win due to CT gifting them the win? there is no way in hell they wouldve caught up with FAnG otherwise
But its a part of the game, its well played by both CT/Ultores and FAnG to keep it interesting for around 1000 ticks.
Its been a good round, with awfull stats though
So if FaNG won, wouldnt it be just cause of ct siding with them for 70% of the round ?
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 15:14   #257
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
with so many asc members you could consider them to be diet asc
the asc in ult are my bitches anyway!
Unread 8 May 2012, 15:45   #258
Wouter

PS: B-Boob dont come talking about value difference now fang decided to suicide it away o/
Unread 8 May 2012, 15:59   #259
Gangster

Gangster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
PS: B-Boob dont come talking about value difference now fang decided to suicide it away o/
Unread 8 May 2012, 16:15   #260
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

a tad confused...

What I understand is that CT were napped with Fag for a longer duration of time than the CT/RAT Nap??? by Nap we could just be talking about coordination...

Why are fang saying they've had a lot of inc. I mean I've probably sent 30 fleets that way myself.. But what about the incs receieved by RATs for the first 3 weeks of the round?? Has all that been forgotton in this god forbidden 7week round of sleep deprivation and redbull indulgence?

mz please do your thing

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 16:17   #261
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
a tad confused...

What I understand is that CT were napped with Fag for a longer duration of time than the CT/RAT Nap??? by Nap we could just be talking about coordination...

Why are fang saying they've had a lot of inc. I mean I've probably sent 30 fleets that way myself.. But what about the incs receieved by RATs for the first 3 weeks of the round?? Has all that been forgotton in this god forbidden 7week round of sleep deprivation and redbull indulgence?

mz please do your thing
you know you loved the sleep depivation from being in our gal while ult were being targetted so much

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 16:17   #262
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

*sigh*

Just looked at the alliance rankings and Ult has a 4mill score lead on Fang. I cant believe CT/Fang gave up the win the way they did. They had it locked in but too many bad/miscalculated moves and screw ups have lead to this.

From TGVs, or actually my perspective, we joined CT/Fang in order to ensure ult did not have an easy win and support another alliance for the win. Our agreement was to support CT/Fang vs Ult for the win till the end of the round. We stayed out of any internal wars they had and that is why we didnt hit either one during the side switching. And that's probably why Ult p-targeted us for a few nights and got others to hit us too. That's fine, I expected that and I have no problems with that. Its a war game after all. The name calling and threats did not deter us from the goal.

Its unfortunate that CT/Fang did not win. There is still a chance but I dont think its a good one, would be nice if I am wrong. If I remain as TGV HC, TGV WILL not be taking part in any anti-ult block or anything. We gave it everything we had and had some major incomings at certain times and stuck with our agreements. For the next round I will be doing what is best for TGV instead of supporting another alliance. Yeah we are small and tiny and only took like 3-5 Ult targets a night so I guess it doesnt really matter. Disappointing how CT/Fang lost the win in such a manner.

Good luck for next round.
Well played Ultores.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 16:56   #263
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Well played Ultores.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 17:55   #264
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
I dont try to prove you wrong, im just pretty sure CT got the better end of the deal, as you were so sure that FAnG did not hit CT at all as u claimed
And we didn't hit CT, what is hard to understand? random gal raiding at the start of a rd is not "hitting CT"...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 18:05   #265
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I hope you're not expecting to actually convince him.
Unread 8 May 2012, 19:08   #266
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
*sigh*

Just looked at the alliance rankings and Ult has a 4mill score lead on Fang. I cant believe CT/Fang gave up the win the way they did. They had it locked in but too many bad/miscalculated moves and screw ups have lead to this.

From TGVs, or actually my perspective, we joined CT/Fang in order to ensure ult did not have an easy win and support another alliance for the win. Our agreement was to support CT/Fang vs Ult for the win till the end of the round. We stayed out of any internal wars they had and that is why we didnt hit either one during the side switching. And that's probably why Ult p-targeted us for a few nights and got others to hit us too. That's fine, I expected that and I have no problems with that. Its a war game after all. The name calling and threats did not deter us from the goal.

Its unfortunate that CT/Fang did not win. There is still a chance but I dont think its a good one, would be nice if I am wrong. If I remain as TGV HC, TGV WILL not be taking part in any anti-ult block or anything. We gave it everything we had and had some major incomings at certain times and stuck with our agreements. For the next round I will be doing what is best for TGV instead of supporting another alliance. Yeah we are small and tiny and only took like 3-5 Ult targets a night so I guess it doesnt really matter. Disappointing how CT/Fang lost the win in such a manner.

Good luck for next round.
Well played Ultores.

I made some bitchy comments about TGV earlier this round but fair play to you, you stuck to your word and your guns and didnt jump around allying up with different people. You were probably the most trustworthy ally both CT and FanG had and they went and pissed it up the wall

( i secretly hope the proper TGV re-emerges soon, you guys could actually attack as well as defend .. unlike FaNG)
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 19:47   #267
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
ok ill try to help u..

what venox was refering to.. was..

that fang wouldnt have been able to get into the position where they were in the first place, if they hadn`t blocked with others (including CT) from the start of the round..

that action made it possible that fang received no incs for the 2/3 of the round and built up value/score/roids whatever.. if they hadn`t ganged on ult with others from the start of the round, they would have most probably been on average ranks and there would have been nothing to cath on
Well yeah, and what are you trying to point out?
Well played to the CT/Ult block, if FAnG had been allied to CT and they had won, it would be well played to the CT/FAnG block.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 20:12   #268
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
( i secretly hope the proper TGV re-emerges soon, you guys could actually attack as well as defend .. unlike FaNG)
This, unfortunately, is extremely unlikely, for a lot of complicated reasons i will not go into right now. And even if all the same players got involved in it again, it would still require an alliance of greater potential powers to start the same round too.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 20:20   #269
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
if FAnG had been allied to CT and they had won, it would be well played to the CT/FAnG block.
You were - and then you threw it away by breaking the NAP.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 21:21   #270
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Who agrees with you, CT perhaps? I have spoken to some of your members, and they arent happy with your HCs decisions this round. Maybe ultores because you truly have served them well this round?

If CT wanted it to be a fight between Fang and CT in the end for top spot, then they should have declared war much later, when ultores couldnt come back into the game, you were already coasting past fang due to you not having any serious incoming so far. CT pissed their pants at the threat of the ultores block turning on them, and stabbed fang in the back, letting Ultores back into contention
I bet more FaNG members leave FaNG because of Irvine than CT members leave because of gm
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 22:00   #271
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
You were - and then you threw it away by breaking the NAP.
Well if CT or FAnG won while being allied, i guess the one not winning would be as much credited for the win as the one who ended #1.
Same situation now, Ultores was the better alliance, but they would never managed it without the support of CT, and therefor can not be credited the win alone

Unread 8 May 2012, 22:59   #272
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I bet more FaNG members leave FaNG because of Irvine than CT members leave because of gm
Not taking a shot at GM here, but ...
Are you ****ing insane?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2012, 01:53   #273
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Sorry, no interest in anything else you have to say, you speak so much crap

Well played Ultores, impressive comeback
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2012, 04:48   #274
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Not really. And didn't you post that before?
Unread 9 May 2012, 05:28   #275
Wouter

Quote:
Not really. And didn't you post that before?
In the state he is in..
I have no doubt that he only registers half the things he does.
That would explain alot about 50% of his posts too!
Unread 9 May 2012, 05:49   #276
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well if CT or FAnG won while being allied, i guess the one not winning would be as much credited for the win as the one who ended #1.
Same situation now, Ultores was the better alliance, but they would never managed it without the support of CT, and therefor can not be credited the win alone
You are indeed an idiot hehehe...

For alot of ppl, Fang has zero credibility left and you have truly played a big part in that
Unread 9 May 2012, 06:09   #277
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
Not taking a shot at GM here, but ...
Are you ****ing insane?
Well seeing as several of FaNG have told me they are leaving fang because of Irvine, I fancy my chances of being right
Unread 9 May 2012, 06:11   #278
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Sorry, no interest in anything else you have to say, you speak so much crap
Of course you don't because you know I am putting thought into my posts and speak the truth, whereas you don't and everyone can see it.
I put substance into my posts, you dont.

I guess it just mirrors fangs round
Unread 9 May 2012, 07:02   #279
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Well seeing as several of FaNG have told me they are leaving fang because of Irvine, I fancy my chances of being right
Isn't Irvine FanG's hero DC?
Unread 9 May 2012, 07:16   #280
Howzat
Retired

Howzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Isn't Irvine FanG's hero DC?
Indeed is, and would be one of, if not the best, current DC going around at the moment. Unfortunately gets shouldered with the bulk of the work

Wolfpack | Fury | FAnG | OuZo | Mercs | ND | ULT | p3n | APP | DLR | CT
Howzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2012, 07:45   #281
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Of course you don't because you know I am putting thought into my posts and speak the truth, whereas you don't and everyone can see it.
I put substance into my posts, you dont.

I guess it just mirrors fangs round
You truly are too stupid for words, haha. Should have stayed retired, clearly your brain needs a rest.

FAnG have had a better round than CT
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2012, 09:47   #282
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar
You truly are too stupid for words, haha. Should have stayed retired, clearly your brain needs a rest.

FAnG have had a better round than CT
CT wins top planet, fang by the looks of it wins... nothing?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2012, 10:32   #283
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Yay. What a tremendous accomplishment. Let's have a round of applause for CT!
Seriously, if i were CT or Fang, i would take a round off, to let people forget what an embarrassing ****up they pulled and how on earth they managed to let ult win again.
Unread 9 May 2012, 10:34   #284
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Yay. What a tremendous accomplishment. Let's have a round of applause for CT!
Seriously, if i were CT or Fang, i would take a round off, to let people forget what an embarrassing ****up they pulled and how on earth they managed to let ult win again.
Something is better than nothing right?
Unread 9 May 2012, 11:12   #285
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

FANG will never win with Irv at the helm.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2012, 12:33   #286
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Something is better than nothing right?
for once you are right.
CT/Ultores win the round, and CT even get the top planet, WP to CT.

Unread 9 May 2012, 13:04   #287
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
CT/Ultores win the round
Is it too painful to admit Ultores might win that you have to say CT/Ultores as if it makes losing from Fangs ridiculously strong position less embarrassing and more bearable? Face facts, you blew it, get over it and try harder next round. Maybe take a short break in a psychiatric unit between rounds.
Unread 9 May 2012, 13:36   #288
Howzat
Retired

Howzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You can't win top planet without a trip to Multihuters for a please explain ... Oh wait .........

Unread 9 May 2012, 13:46   #289
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howzat
You can't win top planet without a trip to Multihuters for a please explain ... Oh wait .........
That doesn't even make sense
Unread 9 May 2012, 13:54   #290
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Is it too painful to admit Ultores might win that you have to say CT/Ultores as if it makes losing from Fangs ridiculously strong position less embarrassing and more bearable? Face facts, you blew it, get over it and try harder next round. Maybe take a short break in a psychiatric unit between rounds.
Correct me if i am wrong, but Ultores did not win this round by taking fang 1 on 1 in the last week. Of course Fang blew it, but CT played a big part in ults victory. In the end though, both CT and Fang blew it, because they started targetting each other before ult was completely beaten.
Unread 9 May 2012, 14:00   #291
Howzat
Retired

Quote:
That doesn't even make sense
Not the brightest crayon in the box Was referring to the x amount of times ships were "donated" to number 1, which was asked about by MH. Top planet rarely wins on its own merits

Unread 9 May 2012, 14:02   #292
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Not the brightest crayon in the box Was referring to the x amount of times ships were "donated" to number 1, which was asked about by MH. Top planet rarely wins on its own merits
Maybe you should have scanned the current #1 planet then!

He barely got any stolen ships
Unread 9 May 2012, 14:29   #293
Howzat
Retired

Quote:
Maybe you should have scanned the current #1 planet then!

He barely got any stolen ships
Where did I say stolen? Never did. Salvage sunshine

Unread 9 May 2012, 14:31   #294
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Where did I say stolen? Never did. Salvage sunshine
You said ships were donated, if he doesn't steal ships then its salvage donated, not ships
Unread 9 May 2012, 14:36   #295
Howzat
Retired

Quote:
You said ships were donated, if he doesn't steal ships then its salvage donated, not ships
To get salvage, you need ships as the basis. So it's ships donated. You don't have the salvage on you to give someone, you have the raw material that makes it. Try someone else if you want to twist your words. Not working here buddy

Unread 9 May 2012, 14:44   #296
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
To get salvage, you need ships as the basis. So it's ships donated. You don't have the salvage on you to give someone, you have the raw material that makes it. Try someone else if you want to twist your words. Not working here buddy
If they ships die they aren't donated to anyone, theyre just dead. The salvage from the ships however, are donated
Unread 9 May 2012, 14:53   #297
Howzat
Retired

Quote:
If they ships die they aren't donated to anyone, theyre just dead. The salvage from the ships however, are donated
You really must be bored if you want to squabble about this Fact of the matter is, top planet set to win again on questionable terms

Unread 9 May 2012, 15:00   #298
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
You really must be bored if you want to squabble about this Fact of the matter is, top planet set to win again on questionable terms
Indeed i am, nothing better to do at work atm!

What has he done then that's questionable?

I don't see any big valuegains other than the one around tick 700, but that went straight down again the tick after
Unread 9 May 2012, 15:49   #299
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
Correct me if i am wrong, but Ultores did not win this round by taking fang 1 on 1 in the last week. Of course Fang blew it, but CT played a big part in ults victory. In the end though, both CT and Fang blew it, because they started targetting each other before ult was completely beaten.
Are you stupid or just ignorant ?
You can say each single round an ally won cause of someone else..
Unread 9 May 2012, 16:06   #300
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
You're not wrong no but you don't seem to be disagreeing with me either, so *shrug*, not sure why you made out like you were countering my point when you were just saying something else.