User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Feb 2012, 03:24   #101
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I love this thread... it makes me smile

The round is far from over - just because Ultores would have to be retards to throw away that lead there is still plenty to fight for...

2nd and 3rd is a tight contest, xVx and FAnG are pretty even i would say so should be a fun run in

Top planet is a close race still...

Top galaxy is far from decided...

I also love the politics of this round CT seems to be annoyed because xVx wouldnt backstab their biggest ally without reassurances, which they didnt get so it didnt happen. FAnG seems happy to fight anybody (kinda like TGV), ND knows its not active enough to mount any kind of war or anything so it has been dignified and picked and chosen its sides and attacks based on its best intrests. Ultores has smartly stuck with xVx and used them as a political and actual incomming shield to currently run away with the round. It all very intense... lots of mudslinging and mistruths and so on

I like in the OP of this thread how gm says CT have to take the fight to Ultores because no one else will, even if they lose. Thats not sensible tactics - thats just salvage donations in disguise!!!

Why do people on here keep harking on about Ult and xVx's pre round nap?? Its not like CT hasnt entered 90% of rounds with prenaps and so on.. just cause xVx had a better one... is that why your bitter?

Is it because you have a sucky defculture as Paisley pointed out? Making you incapable of winning PA regardless of wether you play amazing politics or not....

From my point of veiw xVx played some woeful politics this round, not as in who they napped and who they didnt but more in the fact that all there politics seemed too slow and looked behind the times once a decision was made. It all seemed very detacjed from the memberbase too with cryptic ingame mails that didnt really say anything and might aswell have not been sent out at all...

In conclusion you can all whinge and whine as much as you like - it really doesnt matter how many alliances you throw at Ultores they will survive and they will prosper. because none of you guys, including xVx, have the actiivity, nouse or general staying power to finish someone off. Its all 4 day block smashing then stop and do something else... until you get out of that rut Ultores will win every round of PA until they stop playing....
Im pretty sure the last thing most alliances would do is to fight for 2nd, that would mean 1st is allready lost, and when it is lost, the round i litteraly over.
GM pointet out in the start of the thread that they had tryed to get xVx off their fence to fledge war against the alliance who was running away with the win, but xVx was not interested in anything else than stagnating the round before tick600.
Im sure if there will be a next round, those alliances who felt they were let down by xVx unwillingness to make it a more interesting round will take their precaution, and make sure that the xVx/Ultores block will face a diffrent side next round.
If xVx/Ultores can preround NAP, im sure everyone else can preround nap and let it all out on xVx.
xVx planet will only last another 426 ticks, but their bad reputation will be with them for every round to come untill they fold.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 07:05   #102
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
untill they fold.
That isn't actually a bad idea.
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 08:46   #103
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
If xVx/Ultores can preround NAP, im sure everyone else can preround nap and let it all out on xVx.
CT and APP nap'd preround last round, but that's okay right?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 10:21   #104
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Hahahahaha! That really made the round stagnate didn`t it? We had what 15 active planets. Really are you that stupid?

http://www.planetarion.com/files/cin..._alliances.htm
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 10:39   #105
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr
Hahahahaha! That really made the round stagnate didn`t it? We had what 15 active planets. Really are you that stupid?

http://www.planetarion.com/files/cin..._alliances.htm

Where in my post did I say it stagnated the round?
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 11:08   #106
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Where in my post did I say it stagnated the round?
Well whats the point of your post then? In r29 or something ass and f-crew pnaped pre round also WOW!
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 11:25   #107
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr
Well whats the point of your post then? In r29 or something ass and f-crew pnaped pre round also WOW!
What was the point of this post?
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 11:27   #108
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
What was the point of this post?
It has as much sense as your.
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 12:00   #109
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
It has as much sense as your.
I wouldn't bother with eksero... He fails to grasp almost everything that is posted on AD.

Also, due to being highly illiterate his posts do not make much sense.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 12:03   #110
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
I wouldn't bother with eksero... He fails to grasp almost everything that is posted on AD.

Also, due to being highly illiterate his posts do not make much sense.
Hey, at least i'm not a rapist!
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 13:06   #111
Jeffro

Jeffro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hey, at least i'm not a rapist!
How do we know this?
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 15:43   #112
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

All the uni need to do is keep Ult under enough fire so they have to def themselves and limit their attacking capability, and then keep the rest hard on xVx. Should leave enough to give xVx a decent twatting.
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 17:18   #113
guzlic

guzlic is an unknown quantity at this point

wow you're brilliant, how'd you come up with that?
guzlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 17:41   #114
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzlic View Post
wow you're brilliant, how'd you come up with that?
Such a witty comment! I'm really hurting now!
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 18:47   #115
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
All the uni need to do is keep Ult under enough fire so they have to def themselves and limit their attacking capability, and then keep the rest hard on xVx. Should leave enough to give xVx a decent twatting.
so basicly you are suggesting to go after the #3 alliance instead of the #1 alliance... doesn't that make you just as guilty as xVx?

funnily enough, your own alliance is napped to both these alliances

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 18:57   #116
Buly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
so basicly you are suggesting to go after the #3 alliance instead of the #1 alliance... doesn't that make you just as guilty as xVx?

funnily enough, your own alliance is napped to both these alliances
I did say go after the #1 there, but with the round being as good as over then might as well twack the main ruiners instead. I'm not even playing this round, just enjoy coming here being a smartass at times. Seeing xVx being fencing twats again, my points of them in past round have been strengthend. My thoughts of them in previous rounds was that you could always count on them kissing ass to Ult/App/Asc/whichever top alliance, which was the reason I that I usually had a thought of them needing a twatting at some point in the round.

And I didn't always agree to ND politics (yes there are those in ND not liking the NAP'ing around and always the must to have a block when entering a fight), with this definetly being a case of it. Somewhat understandable with ND not really having a good round this round, but I still think they should join the CT/FanG side. Then again, I dunno which one has given ND a harder time this round.
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 19:39   #117
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Im starting to think ur not following the discussion here, and just bumping in throwing a pro Ultores/xVx post now and then.
As CT/APP lost last round, i think it was more than okey for them to NAP and try mount a challenge.
As HC of a alliance playing in this dying game, you should do your politics that way that the round dont stagnate, and the round gets more interesting. When you NAP the 2nd biggest allie pre tick, and keep it going for an entire round, even though u are #1 and #2 makes the HCs of xVx/Ultores utter garbage.
Now one would try ask Ultores to drop the xVx/ND allie, to make the round interesting again, but that ofc, would risk your allready secured win.

Unread 14 Feb 2012, 19:39   #118
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Heard a rumour FAnG for the past 30 hours have been bombarded by lolwaves and hardly any of them have got through and now have over taken xvx.. this true?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 19:40   #119
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Heard a rumour FAnG for the past 30 hours have been bombarded by lolwaves and hardly any of them have got through and now have over taken xvx.. this true?
Yes, the Ultores lapdogs ND/xVx have tryed to break through FAnGs fence.

Unread 14 Feb 2012, 19:46   #120
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Im starting to think ur not following the discussion here, and just bumping in throwing a pro Ultores/xVx post now and then.
As CT/APP lost last round, i think it was more than okey for them to NAP and try mount a challenge.
As HC of a alliance playing in this dying game, you should do your politics that way that the round dont stagnate, and the round gets more interesting. When you NAP the 2nd biggest allie pre tick, and keep it going for an entire round, even though u are #1 and #2 makes the HCs of xVx/Ultores utter garbage.
Like everyone else we do what's best for us, we are not here to make sure everyone else is having fun.

Quote:
Now one would try ask Ultores to drop the xVx/ND allie, to make the round interesting again, but that ofc, would risk your allready secured win.
That you can actually come up with something like this amazes me.
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 19:55   #121
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, the Ultores lapdogs ND/xVx have tryed to break through FAnGs fence.
So earlier on in this thread i read some people mention the 2 top allies this round were xvx and Ultores. When in reality, a returning FAnG, has managed to not only keep preasure on Ultores with the block, but fend of and out roid the almighty xvx while having lolwaves for over 24 hours non stop from 2 allies.

Think FAnG have been underestimated.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 20:00   #122
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
LOLLERSKATES!

From what im seeing ingal this first part seems to happen already... yet its kinda failing - you have 3 alliances CT/FANG/DLR lolwaving Ultores targets (guy in my galaxy alone has 350 incomming fleets in 4 days and so far they have taken a whopping 80 roids!!! whilst crashing about 20 mill worthy of salvage)

so where is this xVx twatting??

Its looks like its taking 3 alliances to tie up Ultores and no one else seems to care enough to 'twat' xVx

Whats impressed me most tho i must say is that CT have conducted this attack on Ultores for more than 4 days... very unlike you guys - well done
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 20:05   #123
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
So earlier on in this thread i read some people mention the 2 top allies this round were xvx and Ultores. When in reality, a returning FAnG, has managed to not only keep preasure on Ultores with the block, but fend of and out roid the almighty xvx while having lolwaves for over 24 hours non stop from 2 allies.

Think FAnG have been underestimated.
Where did anoyone underestimate FAnG??

Its been pretty apparant from tick 300ish that they would be a competitor this round, if they get 2nd place then well played to them - they have deffed very very well though there attacks could use slightly more work (is Clouds your BC?)

I personally lost intrest in the round between ticks 400 and 600 but i cant remember FAnG getting sustained incommings yet for more than a night. They have fenced well to prevent this but we'll see - they are now the chased and no longer the chaser... intresting run in maybe
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 20:21   #124
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Like everyone else we do what's best for us, we are not here to make sure everyone else is having fun.

That you can actually come up with something like this amazes me.
Well your will to do what ever in your power to win amazes me.
Pre round allying and naping the whole univers is something you would do within a blink of an eye to win a round, and get your "sucess"
I come up with it cus its the only honest thing to do, then you can show us what you are realy made of, and not the fence of stone blocks youve built yourself.
Political wit.

Unread 14 Feb 2012, 20:29   #125
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Well your will to do what ever in your power to win amazes me.
Pre round allying and naping the whole univers is something you would do within a blink of an eye to win a round, and get your "sucess"
I come up with it cus its the only honest thing to do, then you can show us what you are realy made of, and not the fence of stone blocks youve built yourself.
Political wit.
It's obvious you haven't played the last few rounds.
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 20:32   #126
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
It's obvious you haven't played the last few rounds.
We are not speaking about previous rounds, we are speaking about what is happening now.
Find something better than this to post, or stay away from it.

Unread 14 Feb 2012, 20:33   #127
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
THATS BLOODY GENIUS REMIND ME WHY YOUR NOT A HC AGAIN OF ANY ALLIANCE (LET ALONE A WINNING ONE)??

and btw assassin you are clearly talking out of your ass i can confirm up until tick 400ish at least ultores did gal raids and did hit xvx planets with multiple waves and vice versa. So there goes the pre-round nap theory
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 20:33   #128
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
We are not speaking about previous rounds, we are speaking about what is happening now.
Find something better than this to post, or stay away from it.

hahahahahahahaha
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 20:36   #129
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee View Post
THATS BLOODY GENIUS REMIND ME WHY YOUR NOT A HC AGAIN OF ANY ALLIANCE (LET ALONE A WINNING ONE)??

and btw assassin you are clearly talking out of your ass i can confirm up until tick 400ish at least ultores did gal raids and did hit xvx planets with multiple waves and vice versa. So there goes the pre-round nap theory
Where did i claim it would be a tactical wise move to do?
It would be a brave move, and you wouldve gotten my credits for making PA interesting.
But who would want it to be interesting.

Unread 14 Feb 2012, 20:38   #130
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Where did anoyone underestimate FAnG??

Its been pretty apparant from tick 300ish that they would be a competitor this round, if they get 2nd place then well played to them - they have deffed very very well though there attacks could use slightly more work (is Clouds your BC?)

I personally lost intrest in the round between ticks 400 and 600 but i cant remember FAnG getting sustained incommings yet for more than a night. They have fenced well to prevent this but we'll see - they are now the chased and no longer the chaser... intresting run in maybe
Think Willzzz is correct if you read though the thread long enough you will keep seeing people reffer to us as a returning allie. So they have underestimated us

Clouds isnt even a member of fang never mind a BC. And i agree our attacking coverage hasnt bin as good as our defence, but we have still managed to take some roids from Ultores (not many but still) while xvx and ND have indeed bin hitting us tick after tick after tick for over 24 hours now with lolwaves and taken what? 200/300 roids max?

So we have made up for the 'fencing' and are now getting hit by Ultores flak, and still holding our own. Its bin a fun few days and it can only get better

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 20:41   #131
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Where did i claim it would be a tactical wise move to do?
It would be a brave move, and you wouldve gotten my credits for making PA interesting.
But who would want it to be interesting.

If you wanted the round to be interesting then why did you (fang) nap ult earlier in the round instead of going against them? (I know for a fact here that we were attacking together at some point)
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 20:43   #132
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
If you wanted the round to be interesting then why did you (fang) nap ult earlier in the round instead of going against them? (I know for a fact here that we were attacking together at some point)
To take down the #1 allie?

Unread 14 Feb 2012, 20:44   #133
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
To take down the #1 allie?
But ult was #1 at the time
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 21:18   #134
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Word on the grapevine that xVx are taking advantage of the NAP with ultores... with hitting smaller allies planets in ULT fort gals

Any truth to this?
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 21:21   #135
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
But ult was #1 at the time
Then it would be to get to the top. FAnG has been firing at Ultores for the last weak, and that is proof enough that they did not intend to fence of the round like xVx.

Unread 14 Feb 2012, 21:32   #136
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Then it would be to get to the top. FAnG has been firing at Ultores for the last weak, and that is proof enough that they did not intend to fence of the round like xVx.
Unless you can outroid your opponent(which you couldn't) you can't get to the top by napping #1
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 21:40   #137
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Think Willzzz is correct if you read though the thread long enough you will keep seeing people reffer to us as a returning allie. So they have underestimated us

I think the sensible ones could see you were decent from early on - and hopefully not a 1 hit wonder either!

It will be a good end of round i beleive - should be a tight run in

And as i said this is your first day of lolwaves and 24/7 incs this round yeah?

Hopefully it wont be your last
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 21:42   #138
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Word on the grapevine that xVx are taking advantage of the NAP with ultores... with hitting smaller allies planets in ULT fort gals

Any truth to this?
Both Ult and xVx are hitting FAnG and CT planets in Ult fort gals.

Individual roid whores will always try for easy roids to take advantage by hitting the unallied or smaller alliance planets.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 21:50   #139
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Both Ult and xVx are hitting FAnG and CT planets in Ult fort gals.

Individual roid whores will always try for easy roids to take advantage by hitting the unallied or smaller alliance planets.
so what you are saying no other alliance except CT or Fang are being hit?

Yes or no?
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 22:43   #140
Buly

Ofcourse they're hitting other planets than FanG/CT, easy roids. Wouldn't say there are many allies where this wouldn't happen though.
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 22:50   #141
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

most likely it was a galaxy raid that ommited ult/xvx/nd targets - so some hr planet got smashed and now ct's block are gonna cry about those evil xvx/ult bashers - its a game where spaceships kill each other and astropods steal asteriods - deal with it!!
Unread 14 Feb 2012, 23:12   #142
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
most likely it was a galaxy raid that ommited ult/xvx/nd targets - so some hr planet got smashed and now ct's block are gonna cry about those evil xvx/ult bashers - its a game where spaceships kill each other and astropods steal asteriods - deal with it!!
hypocracy thy name is kai.

when you were hex hc you were the first person to bemoan the bashing of smaller alliances by larger alliances.

when the shoe fits right?
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 00:43   #143
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so what you are saying no other alliance except CT or Fang are being hit?

Yes or no?
No, that is not what I said. I said we were both hitting CT and FaNG, I didn't say we were hitting noone else.

I thought it was pretty obvious, but I'll spell it out. We're (in Ultores anyway) meant to be hitting those alliances, but some individuals will always ignore that and hit whoever they want. Do you really not know how the game works?

I assume you're talking about the HR planet in the Ult fort though. Looks like xVx hit it and some Ult defended ingal.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 15 Feb 2012 at 00:53.
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 04:15   #144
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
No, that is not what I said. I said we were both hitting CT and FaNG, I didn't say we were hitting noone else.

I thought it was pretty obvious, but I'll spell it out. We're (in Ultores anyway) meant to be hitting those alliances, but some individuals will always ignore that and hit whoever they want. Do you really not know how the game works?

I assume you're talking about the HR planet in the Ult fort though. Looks like xVx hit it and some Ult defended ingal.
It is always good to be crystal on these things, Judging by your last reply you were trying to paint a rosy picture when infact there some descent about the xVx and Ult nap.
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 06:01   #145
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
hypocracy thy name is kai.

when you were hex hc you were the first person to bemoan the bashing of smaller alliances by larger alliances.

when the shoe fits right?
There is a big difference between getting 8-10 planets ptargetted by ND or CT (like HeX did on occasions) and 1 HR getting attacked in a raid on a galaxy.

As i said Rein, CT will look for any reason to bemoan Ult/xVx atm to hide their own shortcommings thi round....
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 08:02   #146
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post

Ps. xVx won round 26. Guess what? None of their top players that round (didn't check them all) is in xVx anymore! Different round, different alliance.
OH NO THEY DIDNT
Ascendancy won round 26

whether that invalidates your point or not i dunno but this thread should be about ascendancy

in future please think of baby jesus before posting

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 09:30   #147
Shev
So what?

Quote:
It is always good to be crystal on these things, Judging by your last reply you were trying to paint a rosy picture when infact there some descent about the xVx and Ult nap.
We're going down on each other? I'm confused now...

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 09:45   #148
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
just sayin..

fang napped ult in the first place, everyone were happy, fang didnt receive any incs, etc..

then ppl noticed that ult is too strong and started to organise the every-round-gangbang..

fang, ct, app, dlr piled up and were pretty confident that nd and xvx would join em as well for the great victory over ult.. this didnt happen though, xvx and nd allied ult instead..

"good" block felt pretty shit, as instead of whole uni vs ult they were only left with some and didnt know if it was worth to hit em.. so they hit xvx instead to try and convince them to join back to their side.. its quite strange that they didnt try the same tactics on ND though, or did they? well it didnt work neways..

hittin xvx didnt help the "good" block either, since ult chipped in with some def as well + hittin xvx wasnt the main goal neways, so now they had to gather their balls and try to do something against ult, with the little 220 planets that they shared.. so far the "good" block has given ult incs for the last week?more? something has happened, not much though..

just saying again.. cant wait until ult hits back for the first time
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 10:06   #149
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
We're going down on each other? I'm confused now...
I have no interest what goes on behind closed doors (or channels in this case) But xVx seem to think that ULT are the bitches judging by the liberties that they are taking.
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 10:16   #150
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
so they hit xvx instead to try and convince them to join back to their side.. its quite strange that they didnt try the same tactics on ND though, or did they? well it didnt work neways..

hittin xvx didnt help the "good" block either, since ult chipped in with some def as well + hittin xvx wasnt the main goal neways
This comes up every couple of rounds. Hitting an alliance is not a good way of making them join you. This is important, so I'll say it again: hitting an alliance will not make them join you.

It was for this reason that I applauded gm's post in which he announced they would start hitting Ultores. PA War, lesson one: when in doubt, hit the alliance that is the gravest threat. And in case there was any doubt: this was always Ultores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
so now they had to gather their balls and try to do something against ult, with the little 220 planets that they shared.. so far the "good" block has given ult incs for the last week?more? something has happened, not much though..
Over the last 8 days, Ultores gained 0 roids, +500 roids/day in the first half, -500 roids/day in the last. The 8 days before that, they capped almost 30k, almost +4000 roids/day. You have an interesting definition of "not much".

That said! Even xVx defending Ultores (xVx haven't grown in the last 3 days either, though they gained about 800 roids/day before that), even considering the fact that the block has worse players than Ultores, on average, I'd expect better from a 220 man block. They've certainly done better in previous rounds. So that can means one of two things: 1) you're full of shit, there is no 220 man block or 2) the block is even worse than I took into account.

In either case, it seems to me that veiled accusations of overblocking are a gross exaggeration. The results are simply too meager to support such a conclusion.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 15 Feb 2012 at 10:25.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote