User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Sep 2011, 08:08   #101
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Will a top tier alliance ever fight ND 1v1?

i remember myself saying.. round is gettin interesting..
Unread 27 Sep 2011, 19:01   #102
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember the fuss about sku cheating. So in the interest of balance is anyone able to enlighten us?

Indeed neroon, always interesting when those portraying themselves as whiter than white get closed
Unread 27 Sep 2011, 20:19   #103
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post

Then CT had xvx/p3ng/ult/asc incs for a week.

So please. stop with the bullshit.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahah and breathe
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahah

dunno how i missed this when it was posted but seriously get a clue please we didnt hit ct we hit cba (yeah he is a member bla bla bla )

i even explained it to gm when timmy went nap happy , but thats another story

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2011, 20:33   #104
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

can we hear that story gzambo ? sounds alot more interesting then the shit people are talking on here atm
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 15:18   #105
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I just want to know when Alki is getting deleted!
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 16:13   #106
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

epic.. alliance losing 20+ mill score in a tick without ppl gettin kicked or leaving tag :P
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 16:18   #107
neroon

[18:17:53] <Ivar> .roidcost 27 23.4m 60
[18:17:54] -Atlantis- Capping 27 roids at 23.4m value with 60% bonus will repay in 216666 ticks (9027 days) Demo: 201499 ticks (8395 days) Total: 199333 ticks (8305 days)
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 16:28   #108
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
ManiacMagic, what happened dude? I heard you get closed? Sup bro?

Edit: It seems that your super heavy pro alliance has some other cases being investigated. So can anyone enlighten us?
A lot of us couldnt log in durring the internet downage ... support couldnt help us and when asked if i could have someone login for me they reffered me to multi hunters ... asked in there with no reply, so finally someone did it last min ... thinking its not really cheating I didnt have access to the game because of things way beyons control (after all I am on IRC ect its not my fault PA wont pull up ... or even report to delling) .... so in a last ditch effort not to lose all my CR he did it ... both got closed. pa didnt give a shit that they screwed over paying customers ect ... same old shit .... if you want anything done by PA crew you gotta cheat
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 16:30   #109
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

'we cant reverse it if your stuff does crash, we cant pull it for you, we dont know if you can use another account in this special situation ...' 'if you crashed your fleet into nr one planet you would reverse it' .... oh and 'basically theres not enough people having an issue, only some in NL and Germany .... so we cant really do much ... your just shit out of luck' .. basically what i was told.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 16:59   #110
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

You should have asked to be put into vac mode instead. I heard that works. If your net is down you can't expect MHs to allow you playing at 100% availibility

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 17:08   #111
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
epic.. alliance losing 20+ mill score in a tick without ppl gettin kicked or leaving tag :P
For the less well-connected among us: http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...36j0b4p2jrvjh1 DLR vs. Ultores.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 17:25   #112
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
For the less well-connected among us: http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...36j0b4p2jrvjh1 DLR vs. Ultores.
2m value loss for defenders after salvage. That's epic indeed

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 19:36   #113
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf was all that about. DLR had enough of this round?