User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 23 May 2011, 23:00   #1
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice
Havoc

So,

as we are half way through another havoc ruined by Havoc alliances (yes you factory), i would like to make a suggestion for next havoc.

Disable all tags in havoc. Your only allies will be the ones in your gal.

what this will do is open up the door to more attacks and more lands. Which also means more crashes and more battles.

with the state of havoc as it is, Fagtory tag up and play with an active 80 man tag, which for those of us who just want to have fun is tottally unhittable.

yes i could make my own 80 man fighting crew, but :-

a) due to factory and other havoc alliances, most people just dont play havoc no more because its a pointless waste of time, as it is not fun when the battle is entirely one sided.

b) why would i want to sit up and DC/BC all night for a havoc alliance when the idea of factory is just to wage war with people and have fun?

please consider this idea for future rounds of havoc
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2011, 23:06   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Havoc

Erm wouldnt that be a huge advantage to fortress gals? Is that what we want for havoc?
Unread 23 May 2011, 23:11   #3
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

then add in a shuffle, and make it every man for himself!
Unread 23 May 2011, 23:12   #4
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

but no, as the fortress gals strat can be overwritten quite easily with the extra resources... by building anti fortress gal fleets and just taking them out.

no tags wont mean less co-ordinated attacks, it just means no out of gal def.
Unread 23 May 2011, 23:21   #5
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i am 100% behind no tags for havoc.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2011, 00:26   #6
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

The definition of havoc is surely destruction, devastation and disorder?

Alliances should then not exist in Havoc.
Unread 24 May 2011, 01:36   #7
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

but but all the cool kids are in factory

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2011, 02:32   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

wtf is factory
Unread 24 May 2011, 06:46   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

along with no tags or possibly a 10 man tag limit or something... make havoc roids and resources button activated like in a normal round - have it so the only roids available are from ppl who want to play havoc - instead of the giant farming operation it currently is...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2011, 19:20   #10
Malice
not the daddy...

Malice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to behold

Apply rules to Havoc?

Seems a bit contrary to me...

If you do not enjoy Havoc, do not play it.
Unread 24 May 2011, 19:41   #11
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice View Post
Apply rules to Havoc?

Seems a bit contrary to me...
Afaik, there's already rules in Havoc, also rules that are different from the main rounds. Obviously there´s bound to be changes regarding havoc and the main rounds. Applying changes to havoc seems just as valid as any change to the normal game. I reckon this entire post was meant to emphasize a change that would move havoc even further into into the chaos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice View Post

If you do not enjoy Havoc, do not play it.
Completely agree, which is why I don´t play it
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2011, 22:43   #12
Malice
not the daddy...

Malice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddars View Post
So,
it is not fun when the battle is entirely one sided.
ffs...Sucks losing eh?

The upper class players have been dominating in groups since round 1, with or with out fancy ingame alliance interfaces and tagging...that said, change it all you want, chances are, you will still be on the wrong end of the stick....unless you can manage to force order out of the chaos better then those you wish to defeat.
Unread 26 May 2011, 00:31   #13
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

well,

its obvious that comprehension isnt one of your strong points.

the idea of havoc is all out war and battles.

currently, we have an 80 man tag sat double size and score of the 2nd tag. an alliance where people go to fag up so they dont get attacked.

to me and many others thats not what havoc is about, so we dont bother playing after 2 days.

im sure more people who play havoc for fun if tags like that who quite frankly ruin the game were not allowed to exist.

you say im losing, not entirely true, i havnt been landed on this havoc, even during the 2 days i havnt been online.

the problem is that now that all the people not playing are farmed and the bash limit is only to the people playing now, those of us not sad enough to fag up in factory or triad just have no where else to hit. as we cant hit those alliances when they get 10-20 def fleets for a sinlge attack fleet.

so we crash our fleets and quit havoc.

so, if you are going to try flame least have a little bit of an ability to put forward an argument not just a baseless and worthless opinion
Unread 26 May 2011, 00:41   #14
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

As a sign of protest i decided to start killing ppl who i saw attacking

<3 pegs

[00:27] <Kai> [20:47] <@[APP]THERAPIST> http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...dauuscvlxb95zl NGO > FAGTORY
[00:28] <Kai> ^^ me at 129.3
[00:28] <Kai> http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...n453jag9nsvu03
[00:28] <Kai> ^^ me at 5.5.6
[00:28] <Kai> attack ngo at your peril
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2011, 16:30   #15
Malice
not the daddy...

Quote:
well,

its obvious that comprehension isnt one of your strong points.
Ditto.

Remove in game alliance tags...do your best to create chaos and all out war....good players will still group together to gain an advantage.

There is nothing you can do about it.

Quote:
those of us not sad enough to fag up in factory or triad just have no where else to hit. as we cant hit those alliances when they get 10-20 def fleets for a sinlge attack fleet.

so we crash our fleets and quit havoc.
I haven't "fagged up" anywhere....and have played for years without an alliance. I still eek my way up to the top 100 and have a blast doing so. It is my understanding that if I want to go for #1, I will need a lot of friends behind me...because if I do not, I am sure you and your buddies would be the first in line to "Bash" me. I know I will never be #1...and that thought alone is the #1 reason why I never will be.

If all the people who just stomped thier feet and quit would get together and fight, "factory" wouldn't have such an easy time dominating.

I comprehend you just fine. "It's impossible to win, make it easier for me to win"

Last edited by Malice; 26 May 2011 at 17:36.
Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2011, 18:54   #16
zFerg

zFerg is an unknown quantity at this point

I was going to just write a thread on this.

Alliances have no place in havoc. Period. Once ticks end in round, disband all alliances and do another shuffle. No exiles, or make them so crazy expensive you give up most of your havoc resources.
zFerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2011, 19:23   #17
Kolla

Kolla is on a distinguished road

I am playing now havoc in LEGENDARY there are amazing and very experienced players here but in a total disorganization lol
If DLR had more players they could rule the universe but is just Havoc

Right now I feel a little bored, we have the best galaxy, planet and Alliance in the rank, but there are no roids or players for attack lol

maybe some things have to change
PA is dying come on¡¡¡ recruit more people
Kolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2011, 19:28   #18
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

So shipjump to NGO for havoc and help out some new learning players
Unread 26 May 2011, 19:51   #19
zFerg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolla View Post
I am playing now havoc in LEGENDARY there are amazing and very experienced players here but in a total disorganization lol
If DLR had more players they could rule the universe but is just Havoc

Right now I feel a little bored, we have the best galaxy, planet and Alliance in the rank, but there are no roids or players for attack lol

maybe some things have to change
Kolla, Legendary and failtory are one and the same alliance.
Unread 27 May 2011, 23:38   #20
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

malice you still seem to totally manage to miss the point, so i will spell it out to you in a way even an idiot like yourself might understand.

1 - i dont care about winning havoc, its a bit of fun
2 - trying to have decent battles in havoc against fagtory is impossible
3 - 1 attack fleet, 15 defence fleets
4 - people dont want to tag up to beat fagtory, they want to just bash people and fight and have fun, except fagtory ruin such fun with their tag

5 - i reiterate, nowhere, at any point, in any language or code, did i say i wanted to win havoc.. so stop trolling
Unread 28 May 2011, 12:05   #21
zFerg

Looks like an interesting change here!

Lets see what happens, seems some failtory are exiling around to try fort up, but I suppose thats not too bad.

Still excited about this alliance disbanding.

Dont know what I'm talking about? Get in and play some Havoc!
Unread 28 May 2011, 15:50   #22
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

anyone stole a flag yet ?

seems to be impossible

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2011, 17:26   #23
zFerg

Lol no, I sent pods only and the planets set to stay/fight
Unread 28 May 2011, 21:58   #24
Malice
not the daddy...

Red face Re: Havoc

Quote:
malice you still seem to totally manage to miss the point, so i will spell it out to you in a way even an idiot like yourself might understand.
(idiot?...so you are reaching the point of name calling? Splendid.)

Baddars - i dont care about winning havoc, its a bit of fun
Malice - Then why get bent out of shape over a group of players who want to "Win" You can have fun regardless...or mabye you can't. Clearly a person of such high intelligence can understand this simple point.

Baddars - trying to have decent battles in havoc against fagtory is impossible
Malice - Stop trying to attack factory....they obviously want to win, (perhaps I should use the word dominate...since the word "win" bothers you so much) and you do not.

Baddars - 1 attack fleet, 15 defence fleets
Malice - Storming a fortress takes more than one horse. But I see your point, storming fortresses is not fun...personally, I hate strategy. Better we remove the fortress element so we can come and go as we please...because this is truely fun. Actually, a universe with just astropods seems like outrageous fun.

Baddars - people dont want to tag up to beat fagtory, "they want to just bash people" and fight and have fun, except fagtory ruin such fun with their tag
Malice - I bash people every day. I fight back and forth sometimes, I have fun. Sometimes, I get bashed everyday, fight forth and back, and have fun. I do not tag up...in havok or the main round. Factory/alliances do not inhibit my fun in any way. However, I am speaking only for myself....which is probably why my opinion does not match up to yours...as you are obviously speaking for "The People"

Personally, I miss the days of being able to oppress your own galaxy...I didn't have to travel as far, and I didn't have to scan to see if they got defense =) Purely bashing, fighting, and having fun.

Baddars - i reiterate, nowhere, at any point, in any language or code, did i say i wanted to win havoc.. so stop trolling

Malice - I'm just having fun. =) I will point out for the sake of argument that I do not like alliances at all and would enjoy it very much if they were removed all together....but who am I to try and change the way others like to play?

(w00t! Capture the Flag!!!)

Last edited by Malice; 28 May 2011 at 22:17.
Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2011, 16:21   #25
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Well, that went well didn't it Badders ?

You sort of got your wish with the weeks extension and CTF.

Where ofc factory continue to pwn.

It is a Havoc alliance, it plays Havoc, if you wish to compete on a level field with them, then I suggest you make your own havoc alliance.

[Whingers] ? would probably suit you best.
Unread 4 Jun 2011, 12:33   #26
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

judge, nice useless addition to the thread.

yeah fagtory still found a way to ruin havoc, so i guess less and less people will play havoc next time
Unread 4 Jun 2011, 12:34   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Thank god for that!
Unread 8 Jun 2011, 07:16   #28
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Thank god for that!
btw i pwn all with my 6 or 7 flags.

and williams is a fag ...
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote