User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 20:27   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
urges... I sometimes have these urges...

Overall I consider myself quite a normal person, but sometimes there are moments, I have these urges, just out of the blue. And at those moment I sometimes think I'm a lunatic...
a nutcase, a psycho
madman, ding-a-ling,
freak, whacko, a maniac or a schitzo.

These urges, I have sometimes when people are just talking to me... don't you ever feel the urge, just like that, the urge to...

STAB SOMEONE IN THE ****ING EYE WITH MY BALLPOINT PEN AND STAB THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN THAT EYE, THAT EYE, AND IT ALL VISUALIZES AND THEN...

you snap out of it and you go like "whoah, what was that?".

Don't you ever have that? Just like that, with random people you know.

By the way, for the rest I consider myself to be quite a normal person.