User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 09:42   #51
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Why would you break up a block before it kills all opposition. I thought killing all opposition was the point of the game. As far as stagnation, yah I hope so too. Good thing Nar Weet is 2 blocks or things might look really bad.
You are obviously not aware about the percentage of shared galaxies.

But I forgive you.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:05   #52
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
rofl. You really make me laugh with this, but I won't counter the points here.

Why not? Because I want your members to believe it. I want them to carry on fighting for the good of their alliances so we have competition.
well i am a member and i will not give up so fast
im killing a few planets of you every night.
fear me

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:07   #53
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sjor
well i am a member and i will not give up so fast
im killing a few planets of you every night.
fear me
I could have made a reply like: "but we kill 40+ of your gals per night", but that would be propaganda, so I won't.

I like your attitude.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:10   #54
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
I could have made a reply like: "but we kill 40+ of your gals per night", but that would be propaganda, so I won't.

I like your attitude.
Technically speaking you are just roiding 40+ gals per night, you aren't killing, just gaining that roid edge, in a few days, killing will start when you do 8 wave attacks etc on certain gals.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:19   #55
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Technically speaking you are just roiding 40+ gals per night, you aren't killing, just gaining that roid edge, in a few days, killing will start when you do 8 wave attacks etc on certain gals.
I do not see an immediate need to multi-wave attack certain galaxies, as with the current net-roidgain, we will simply outgrow those certain galaxies. And in time, they will not pose a worthy threat.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:20   #56
WipeOut
Playboy

Technically speaking of course.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:23   #57
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
but have to admit u have the best n00b attacks i have seen. well maybe we are not targeted by your elite yet but if i get faked by a xan and he isnt even sending voltures or another one sending as a xan his scout 2 ticks before his ASTROPDPOD!!!!! Fleet but flaked with 3 planet from random gals.
You own atm and this is just as some ppl on our side are not puting enough efforts in the game. Hope that will change
But if not what will u do?

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:25   #58
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Why would you break up a block before it kills all opposition. I thought killing all opposition was the point of the game. As far as stagnation, yah I hope so too. Good thing Nar Weet is 2 blocks or things might look really bad.
Ingredients in Eclipse success.

Step1
Kill all opposition by forming a gigantic coalition (NARSWEET) far exceeding the size necessary to crush its only real opposition VOM.

Step2
Persuade everyone to keep NARSWEET alive as long as possible until 'evhul' VOM are well and truly dead and the universe is stagnating.

Step3
Take 2 or 3 of the best alliances from NARSWEET (prolly Rah, WP and Ely) and create excuse for breaking up NARSWEET (prolly 'for the good of the game') Even better (image wise) your former partners may take this decision for you - but it is already too late.

Step4
Repeatedly rape all your former partners in NARSWEET (who will have no one to turn to for help in the by now devastated universe).

Following the completion of the steps - first pioneered by Fury in R5/R7 (and some of the most boring rounds in PA history) Eclipse should come out nicely!
The only thing which could go wrong in this masterplan is if some of the NARSWEET member allies bravely take the decision to pull out of this excessive mega-block while they still have the chance to influence the game and VOM is still fighting!

Otherwise we are on the path to repeating R5 and R7

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie

Last edited by Hardin; 20 Mar 2003 at 10:35.
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:27   #59
WipeOut
Playboy

The attack method mentioned was indeed quite sh|te.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sjor

But if not what will u do?
Good question. However, I am no longer in a position to do anything about it.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:28   #60
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
From the perspective of a unallied player this round, a lot more could have been done (by either side I suppose) to try and win over the small number of neutral galaxies out there.

My gal (not brilliant by any means but top 170 for what that's worth) is unaffiliated, and not one gal in our para has contacted us to try and get some sort of nap/deal, etc. Now, it could be that our para is entirely one-sided and therefore no-one cares, but that's unlikely.

If there are (say) 70% NAR/WEET and 30% VOM, wouldn't it make some sort of sense for VOM to try and rally what neutrals there are to even the odds?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:35   #61
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

If there are (say) 70% NAR/WEET and 30% VOM, wouldn't it make some sort of sense for VOM to try and rally what neutrals there are to even the odds?

And thereby risk pulling a hostile gal in their p alliance?

I would not do it personally.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:38   #62
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I'm not advocating blindly accepting any old galaxy into the fold. But you could certainly cultivate ties. Maybe have your own private channel plus a shared channel for potential "friends of".

Yes, it's a risk, but is it better being secure in the knowledge that you're outnumbered, outgunned and going to be completley owned?

I personally wouldn't risk that.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 10:43   #63
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
I'm not advocating blindly accepting any old galaxy into the fold. But you could certainly cultivate ties. Maybe have your own private channel plus a shared channel for potential "friends of".

Yes, it's a risk, but is it better being secure in the knowledge that you're outnumbered, outgunned and going to be completley owned?

I personally wouldn't risk that.
You do have a point of course. Yes having a second channel would work.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 11:33   #64
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
Not fighting would be too gh3y...

I still fought on last round eventhough war was lost...

In R7 in a NoS-gal I still fought til last ticks...

VVOMM is not small, not gh3y, so they fight (as I expected it)
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 13:44   #65
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by -QS-

VVOMM is not small, not gh3y, so they fight (as I expected it)

Being 'small' or 'big' for that matter is always a relevant notion.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:03   #66
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
It is probably more a split like:
55-60% NAR/WEET/FAnG/Zenith
15-20% vvomm,
20% other alliances
a few % random unallied gals.

WEET seems to totally have overestimeted vvomm size or underestimated their own size in comparison. they could probably have done fairly well against vvomm without blocking. Especially since it was a lready clear that zenith and FAnG would certainly go after olympians if possible and RaH woul love to hit virus. So even without blokcing they would have had very good chances for vvomm would still have been the main target for most others in the universe.

They could at least have waited to see how their respective sizes would be when the round was started but apperantly their command already decided that WEET alone was to weak (little faith in WEET members quality ;-)) and therefore many gals were made together with NAR who already brought in FAnG as napped ally who inturn were allied with zenith. Somehow I gues they might have left in chaoz as well somewhere now making the total size of their block completly over the top.

Mayby some optimistic HC's estimated that there would be a 10k planets universe or something and than even they would still have been dominant.

hAl
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:12   #67
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
Ingredients in Eclipse success.

Step1
Kill all opposition by forming a gigantic coalition (NARSWEET) far exceeding the size necessary to crush its only real opposition VOM.

Step2
Persuade everyone to keep NARSWEET alive as long as possible until 'evhul' VOM are well and truly dead and the universe is stagnating.

Step3
Take 2 or 3 of the best alliances from NARSWEET (prolly Rah, WP and Ely) and create excuse for breaking up NARSWEET (prolly 'for the good of the game') Even better (image wise) your former partners may take this decision for you - but it is already too late.

Step4
Repeatedly rape all your former partners in NARSWEET (who will have no one to turn to for help in the by now devastated universe).

Following the completion of the steps - first pioneered by Fury in R5/R7 (and some of the most boring rounds in PA history) Eclipse should come out nicely!
The only thing which could go wrong in this masterplan is if some of the NARSWEET member allies bravely take the decision to pull out of this excessive mega-block while they still have the chance to influence the game and VOM is still fighting!

Otherwise we are on the path to repeating R5 and R7

lol, well said - Totally true.
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:22   #68
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Hardin u fail to see a few things in your biased little Vvomm world:

1) Eclipse goal is not to be #1 its goal is to be in the winning block with our partners.

2) Eclipse has its goal set to defeat Vvomm totally

3) All Weet alliance HC (this means from all 4 alliances) have decided that the war is not over and that we will go on targetting Vvomm till their threat is eliminated (this is the usual goal of any alliance or coalation)

4) We wont drop an ally this round and i would like you to present proof for such thing, all of our allies can underline and vouch for our open minded loyal play with them.

5) You as a not member of Eclipse who hardly could even get our command named prolly, would have a hard time to judge us because we have no reputation as we are similar to oly a new alliance.

6) Ofc eclipse will fight anyone who openly declares eclipse as hostile or acts hostile towards eclipse.

So please spare us your futureteller skills your not very good in it and getting a beating atm so you are excused for your tries of bad groundless PR.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:32   #69
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
4) We wont drop an ally this round and i would like you to present proof for such thing, all of our allies can underline and vouch for our open minded loyal play with them.
Hrm, could having a fair number of Fury's as HC not proof enough?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:35   #70
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Hrm, could having a fair number of Fury's as HC not proof enough?
doubt that, but if it does i wonder how the selfclaimed top-player from r7 (you) could be defeated, superheros always win, dont they ?

btw nice r8 planet worked hard on it eh ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:38   #71
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

mcnally is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I would not do it personally.

well it could work..more ppl you guys could convince to switch to your side.. or maybe those two renegadés didnt join nos?
mcnally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:47   #72
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
doubt that, but if it does i wonder how the selfclaimed top-player from r7 (you) could be defeated, superheros always win, dont they ?
I proclaimed myself the top player of r7?
Damn, Fury's intel's up to par again.
Quote:

btw nice r8 planet worked hard on it eh ?
Sorry I don't farm ...

P.S. I'm back in my anti-Fury (err Eclipse, whatever) posting mood again, so Zhily where are you dear?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 15:18   #73
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

wb psi_k
if u ever will come off the forums and maintain a well going planet in the game ppl might respect you abit more, just a small hint
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 15:24   #74
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
wb psi_k
if u ever will come off the forums and maintain a well going planet in the game ppl might respect you abit more, just a small hint
I'll be sure to buy 20 farm accounts next round then.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:00   #75
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Quote:

I doubt you will backstab any of your allies this round as that would backfire to hard next round. However I doubt your nap with NaR will hold the entire round. Shared gals or not.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:07   #76
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
rofl. You really make me laugh with this, but I won't counter the points here.

Why not? Because I want your members to believe it. I want them to carry on fighting for the good of their alliances so we have competition.
...seems your side is the only people saying we've given up
funny innit
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:09   #77
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
You are obviously not aware about the percentage of shared galaxies.

But I forgive you.
ROFL

You just made my day Wipey. Finally someone that can admit to some truth.

Thanxs man
-Rex

Quote:
I do not see an immediate need to multi-wave attack certain galaxies, as with the current net-roidgain, we will simply outgrow those certain galaxies. And in time, they will not pose a worthy threat.

^^^^^^ that has already started. My gal has had 2 wave attacks so far on all of our attacks. I think its because we keep managing to steal enemy roids, or its coz you guys have too many ships and nothing better to do.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour

Last edited by RexDrax; 20 Mar 2003 at 16:14.
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:09   #78
Hardin

Quote:
Hardin u fail to see a few things in your biased little Vvomm world:
I have openly said I was VOM..however...the scenario I am laying out is what I truthfully believe and is being posted on my behalf not VOM's.

It would also be nice if you could clarify your own bias in such issues!

Quote:
1) Eclipse goal is not to be #1 its goal is to be in the winning block with our partners.
Okay so your parters are WEET or do you include NaR who you are working with now? If you do not include NaR can they expect incoming as soon as VOM is defeated?

Quote:
2) Eclipse has its goal set to defeat Vvomm totally
Fair enough...its just a pity you had to block with half the universe to do it! WEET on its own could probably have give us a run for our money!

Quote:
3) All Weet alliance HC (this means from all 4 alliances) have decided that the war is not over and that we will go on targetting Vvomm till their threat is eliminated (this is the usual goal of any alliance or coalation)
I am glad you think the war is not over - nor do I. VOM is not dead yet! I also agree that your goal is to destroy VOM however by blocking with half the universe you are also destroying the game!

Quote:
Okay...can you again clarify ally? Do you just mean WEET
(Wolfpack, Elysium, Eclipse & ToT) or are you including your current other partners in th excessive NARSWEET block? If you are not including NaR and co.. can they expect incoming as soon as VOM is dead? It certainly sounds like it!

Quote:
5) You as a not member of Eclipse who hardly could even get our command named prolly, would have a hard time to judge us because we have no reputation as we are similar to oly a new alliance.
As others have pointed out you have any uncanny resemblance to Fury in both HC and (currently) tactics... I know you are not exactly the same...but ur not far off!

Quote:
6) Ofc eclipse will fight anyone who openly declares eclipse as hostile or acts hostile towards eclipse.
Fine!

Quote:
So please spare us your futureteller skills your not very good in it and getting a beating atm so you are excused for your tries of bad groundless PR.
Getting a beating? Hmmm.. Okay if you say so Mr Eclipse!

R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:30   #79
WipeOut
Playboy

Some people here are really making an idiot out of themselves.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:32   #80
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Well, I do it for a purpose
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:34   #81
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Well better being funny than funny looking eh?

BTW, you on PA irc?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:34   #82
Hardin

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:39   #83
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by RexDrax

BTW, you on PA irc?
IRC.NoS-HQ.com

I am on netgamers as well, but not with a nick I would like you to pm me on
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:00   #84
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Quote:
Okay...can you again clarify ally? Do you just mean WEET
(Wolfpack, Elysium, Eclipse & ToT) or are you including your current other partners in th excessive NARSWEET block? If you are not including NaR and co.. can they expect incoming as soon as VOM is dead? It certainly sounds like it!
I somehow doubt you will get a clear answer concerning this.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:01   #85
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl

WEET seems to totally have overestimeted vvomm size or underestimated their own size in comparison. they could probably have done fairly well against vvomm without blocking.
LoL, Fury/Eclipse often overestimate their enemy

I think they need someone that know how to calc

Quote:
FAnG would certainly go after olympians if possible
urwins urwins urwins
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 18:40   #86
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally posted by [7]Gunn3r
LoL, Fury/Eclipse often overestimate their enemy

I think they need someone that know how to calc
Get storebo back in charge FFS AT INCE!!!!!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 19:06   #87
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
by the looks of my gal stat they started that now.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:37   #88
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
I dont think anyone has ever claimed that Weet and Nar are allied. So im not sure why its being looked upon as some mystery.

Just part of the fabulous fiction I suppose.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:31   #89
Treveler

Quote:
Originally posted by Treveler
I somehow doubt you will get a clear answer concerning this.
Guess I was right!

Good luck NaR!
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 04:20   #90
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I dont think anyone has ever claimed that Weet and Nar are allied. So im not sure why its being looked upon as some mystery.

Just part of the fabulous fiction I suppose.
Well, allied or not doesn't really matter.
Both Nar and Weet gals are Nap'd and are unable to attack each other.
VoM have VERY few other alliances within our gals.
VoM have few members in comparisent to Nar and Weet.

A three block war would have been fun, seeing as the block that takes the distictive lead, will THEN have the other two blocks turn on them more specifically (NOT FROM THE START, but of course Eclipse's pure goal is to win).
That would continually turn over causing a fair number of 2v1 block wars throughout the FUN round.

Face it, Fury got greedy and decided it must win at all costs to defeat their enemies that beat them in r8, Titans(and LDK of course).
Note: Yes, I left those two name's in that final line for a REASON.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 07:20   #91
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

A three block war would have been fun, seeing as the block that takes the distictive lead, will THEN have the other two blocks turn on them more specifically (NOT FROM THE START, but of course Eclipse's pure goal is to win).
That would continually turn over causing a fair number of 2v1 block wars throughout the FUN round.

Face it, Fury got greedy and decided it must win at all costs to defeat their enemies that beat them in r8, Titans(and LDK of course).
yawn

Is this all VoM can do now? Throw out accusations that Eclipse is the same as Fury?

Its all getting rather tiresome. I can't even retort with Oly being named the new Titans, since that'll dirty the Titan's name.

If you think Eclipse was responsible for the political manuervers this round you are gravely mistaken but hey, what do I know right?

VoM people expecting mercy are quite amusing, its a two way thing.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 07:35   #92
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

This is a three block war. Im sorry that it isnt the 3 block war that you would like. Welcome to reality where things dont always conform to what you would like. Im not sure why you think your vision cant happen yet. Why We wont have a new 2 v 1 later on in the round. It is certainly still possible.

You can have 10 million reasons for leaving those names in the line, it doesnt make it anymore ignorant on your part. Fury-Titans have nothing to do with any of this. Im sorry if you hold such grudges in this game, few people I have met in Fury or Eclipse are so childish including their command staff.

You seem to forget one MAJOR fact. Weet consists of 4 allainces, nar 3. Yet in your dellusions, Eclipse is Fury and it controls the actions of 9 alliances. Somehow they were soly responsible for the creation of and actions of weet(they werent) and somehow they are soly responsible for the actions of nar(they werent).

Which brings up an interesting point. Why is Weet being criticized for a decision that was largely NAR's to make? In Nar targetting vom.

Face reality psi, weet saw vom as its biggest threat. So chose to target it. I dont see any problem here. I assume vom saw things pretty much the same. Nar came into the round and wanted to kill vom. Maybe that was tactical, maybe that was emotional, I dont know. So they both ganged up on Vom.

How in the heck you can possibly think that somehow ex Fury people in a fit of vengence managed to orchestrate this will I guess be a secret kept in what appears to be your paranoid fantasies.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 08:13   #93
PuppetS
Master Of Puppets

PuppetS is an unknown quantity at this point
Could have been a bery fun round but WEET felt they werent good enought to take VVOMM on 1v1 so they had to NAP half the universe.

Ouh well this war is far from over.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 10:11   #94
Miccksey

Miccksey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: vvomm bite back?

Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
If that is the case, then inform your members too stop accepting defeat and fight back please.

Although Weet/NaR are in the wrong for what they've done (naping etc) VoM are not contributing by whinging about it and lieing back. I hope to god u guys pull it off somehow, but the way it looks atm, u'll be dead inside a week.

-Necro
inside a week, mmzz, lots of sleep0r then =)
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 11:23   #95
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by PuppetS
Could have been a bery fun round but WEET felt they werent good enought to take VVOMM on 1v1 so they had to NAP half the universe.

Ouh well this war is far from over.
When in doubt just repeat the lie as if you havent been a part of the discussion.

Thanks for the input. Now pls support what you said by explaining, how exactly weeet was responsible for nar's decisions, and what exactly your reasing is for them not feeling good enough.

Or perhaps you could just say something else about them that doesnt make any sense.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 11:40   #96
Hardin

Well... WEET may not have been directly responsible for NaR's actions but two things may have influenced NaR (and the other allies to join in the excessive NARSWEET coalition) (apart from past grudges etc)

1) VOM's decision to have no shared gals - meant that NaR will naturally feel closer to WEET - with whom they share many homes!

2) WEET's incessant propoganda when VOM was first announced painting VOM as the evuhlist bayby killers and strongest force in the universe.

Just as you are here now desperately tring to justify NARSWEET coalition and why it should continue (coz its in WEET's and particularly Eclipses long term interest to see VOM smashed ofc) so you and you members were on AD as soon as VOM was announced telling everyone about how they were nasty and evil.

I am also sure that it was not just on AD that you were carrying out this campaign!

As many people have acknowledged it is a propoganda war you won at that time! That will also have influenced everyone to team up with you.

Now that HC in the non-WEET elements of excessive NARSWEET coalition see the truth of the situation - that VOM isn't the all conquering force it was painted to be - I just hope they decide to leave NARSWEET soon and balance the war before VOM is killed and the universe stagnates!!!

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 13:28   #97
Treveler

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Why We wont have a new 2 v 1 later on in the round. It is certainly still possible.
I hope NaR believe so too, be course if VoM is already dead when Weet set their eyes on NaR, that will be just as bad a bashing as it is atm. It certainly wouldn’t make the round any better.

Quote:
Which brings up an interesting point. Why is Weet being criticized for a decision that was largely NAR's to make? In Nar targetting vom.[/b]
You knew it would be a bashing feast, yet you did accept the nap.

Quote:
Face reality psi, weet saw vom as its biggest threat. So chose to target it. I dont see any problem here. I assume vom saw things pretty much the same. Nar came into the round and wanted to kill vom. Maybe that was tactical, maybe that was emotional, I dont know. So they both ganged up on Vom.[/b]
Doesn’t give you any reason to nap.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 13:45   #98
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
What i fail to understand is why RaH want to kill VOM?
If as they say, their numbers are about the same as WEET, i don't see any reason they couldn't have stayed on their own. More so, knowing that VoM would have never napped with WEET to target them.

And what is that rumour about Fang and Zenith also napped to NARSWEET? Is that s**t true? Bc if that's true, then i have to say that all alliance HC's in this game, except for those of VOM, are just pathetic. Any war can be won by sheer numbers, what you fail to realize once you win, is that YOU ARE NOT L33T, and your win doesn't mean anything, because you didn't fight with skill and dedication. Yes VoM is outnumbered, and yes VOM still has more quality within it's ranks than NAR or WEET. And the way you are now acting just confirms what I'm stating. If not, why gang up like this?
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 13:47   #99
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
biscuits grow on tree's.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 14:50   #100
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Well... WEET may not have been directly responsible for NaR's actions but two things may have influenced NaR (and the other allies to join in the excessive NARSWEET coalition) (apart from past grudges etc)

1) VOM's decision to have no shared gals - meant that NaR will naturally feel closer to WEET - with whom they share many homes!

2) WEET's incessant propoganda when VOM was first announced painting VOM as the evuhlist bayby killers and strongest force in the universe.

Just as you are here now desperately tring to justify NARSWEET coalition and why it should continue (coz its in WEET's and particularly Eclipses long term interest to see VOM smashed ofc) so you and you members were on AD as soon as VOM was announced telling everyone about how they were nasty and evil.

I am also sure that it was not just on AD that you were carrying out this campaign!

As many people have acknowledged it is a propoganda war you won at that time! That will also have influenced everyone to team up with you.

Now that HC in the non-WEET elements of excessive NARSWEET coalition see the truth of the situation - that VOM isn't the all conquering force it was painted to be - I just hope they decide to leave NARSWEET soon and balance the war before VOM is killed and the universe stagnates!!!
Im not desperately trying to justify anything. Click on Alliance Discusssions, tell me whos starting threads. Its not me, its not weet. We arent desperate to justify squat.

Of course Vom was the all-coquering force it was painted out to be. If the situation was reverse, vom would be feasting on roids. Now I wasnt around for this first propaganda war.

But the nar leaders arent stupid. Theyve been around for a long time. They are actually some of the oldest leaders in PA and you paint them as if they were niave children with no knowledge of the past who were lead blindly.

I dont buy that.