User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jan 2003, 11:43   #401
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
...yaddayaddayadda...Fury yes F U R Y are playing you all like puppets...yaddayaddayadda...
Olrik! you evul Fury puppetmaster! now everything is clear!

\o/
niwaie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 12:31   #402
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
And Maddix is a Fury* officer, pretending to be Reduco and airing his 'views' when it is nothing but progaganda! Shame on him.

In other news, pigs have been genetically modified in a lab in Japan and can now actually fly, and we prove that the easter bunny is, in fact, real.

*Since we all know Eclipse is just Fury in disguise.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 12:53   #403
Aneu
H O N O U R

Aneu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
And Maddix is a Fury* officer, pretending to be Reduco and airing his 'views' when it is nothing but progaganda! Shame on him.

In other news, pigs have been genetically modified in a lab in Japan and can now actually fly, and we prove that the easter bunny is, in fact, real.

/me giggles.

Eclipse... Fury... HAHAHA.

Eclipse = New alliance with members from Fury/Deus etc...

So if someone makes a new alliance with a few members from another alliance, that automaticaly makes them their previous alliance.

/me giggles more

Aneu

'True Power Is A State Of Mind'

Quote:
[22:27] ([ViruS]Aaranaf) your not Aneu
Aneu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 12:59   #404
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
hey Aneu, why you brown-nosing Eclips (Furry) now ? Forgot what they did to you last round and the round before and the ....? ppl tend to forget pretty damn fast
glad i dont have the time to play, stagnation ahoy!!
boredomm will set in very fast if you guys share gals with half the universe, ah well its not my game your ruining so go ahead and make everyone's day

i'm out so have a nice weekend guys, party hard!!!
i know i will : )
tata
Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 13:05   #405
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
hard battle for the "top idiot" ranking today.

\o/
niwaie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 13:08   #406
Aneu
H O N O U R

Aneu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
hey Aneu, why you brown-nosing Eclips (Furry) now ? Forgot what they did to you last round and the round before and the ....? ppl tend to forget pretty damn fast
glad i dont have the time to play, stagnation ahoy!!
boredomm will set in very fast if you guys share gals with half the universe, ah well its not my game your ruining so go ahead and make everyone's day

i'm out so have a nice weekend guys, party hard!!!
i know i will : )
tata
People are so naive.

Eclipse ISNT Fury, sorry to burst your bubble

Aneu

'True Power Is A State Of Mind'

Quote:
[22:27] ([ViruS]Aaranaf) your not Aneu
Aneu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 13:15   #407
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Aneu
People are so naive.

Eclipse ISNT Fury, sorry to burst your bubble

Aneu

Ok forgetting that, what do you have to say about his other comments?

-Necro
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 13:17   #408
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:

Oh does this mean Olympians is quite simply Titans?

-Necro
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 13:39   #409
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Its funny how eclipses ex fury execs have been banned from furynet now

This has to mean Eclipse must be Fury!!!!!!!!111111111111111
________
Michigan Marijuana Dispensary

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:34.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 13:43   #410
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, atleast they players bring with them some of the competence they got from 2 of the best alliances in Planetarion. Its not like the HC of Eclipse were pe0ns in Fury and Deus.

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 14:27   #411
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
The amount of crap posted in this thread is amusing, as is the hypocrisy from both sides.

As someone who has a lot of friends in Virus it saddens me to see the utter rubbish written by senior people from virus. Regardless of what is true or not the attempt at pr is so incompetant that it can only damage the alliance in other peoples eyes. Good thing for virus is that it has some very competant officers who do their job with the utmost skill and profesionalism.

Virus does remind me of the 'Dilbert Principle' of management.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 16:38   #412
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro

-Necro
How can it be Titans when Scouse has left?

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 17:04   #413
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
whatever maddix, i'm not here to argue your superior insights in things, and i didnt come to this conclusion by reading the thread, its just a feeling i have that i wnated to share, this is a discussion forum isnt it ? or do i have to swallow all you tell me? haha i dont, i just wanted to say that Fury yes F U R Y are playing you all like puppets, its not the first time, they have been doing so since there start anyway i dont mind you flaming ppl, but dont act all high and mighty maddix, btw i do like Fury, i wanted to congratulate them on the nice propaganda stunts, and o the fact they have no ennemies except VOM next Round so nice work Fury !! uhm Eclips whatever have a great round
and for the record i dont hate anyone, i just wanted it out in the open fair and square cya around

Acid
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion, as you point out it is a discussion forum. It does seem to me tho that you are basing your ideas and theories about Fury on their past, while as with all in PA, a lot of things have changed from Fury of old to what remains today. I for one have never felt that me or any of my alliances have ever been "played by Fury" altho I will gladly change that opinion if what you predict for this round turns out to be correct

Quote:

FS my secret is out

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 17:19   #414
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Aneu is the man! What would Eclipse and their excellent PR motif be without him!

I feel another bowel movement coming on.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 17:25   #415
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
How can it be Titans when Scouse has left?
You are right, we'll call it the improved Titans !!

hAl
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 17:32   #416
Exothermic2

Exothermic2 is an unknown quantity at this point
The only people i ever see complaining of actual stagnation are people that have been left behind in the rat race or suffered from a nasty spate of attacks.

Tough life isn't it, i suppose since you get to the stage where you can't actually help out you've really got nothing better to do than complain like a big bunch of girly girls ;-)

-----------------
Anonymity has it's Benefits
Exothermic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 17:46   #417
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Exothermic
The only people i ever see complaining of actual stagnation are people that have been left behind in the rat race or suffered from a nasty spate of attacks.
That is because the ones who are ahead benefit from stagnation. Doing nothing about it is the easy road to victory. The stagnation makes playing the game itself less fun but that is compensated by the thougt of getting the good result.

hAl
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 18:09   #418
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
sigh. I dont lie, you are so far into anti Fury crap that you are already convinced.

You should really check your mental health also because you are hallucinating and imagining Fury people doing things.

I shouldnt really post a reply to this, but Im tired and to be honest I just want to crush your rantings.

Thus yes, I fully deny any talks of backstabbing anyone or anything. Below (I cant be arsed writing another post) you claim to have logs and really thats idiotic. Ignore us, ignore our ramblings on here - go give these so called logs to Elysium and Wolfpack or whoever else you say we intend on killing off. I'll swear on anything here that theres been no such talks that you claim.

I'm going to make it my personal project this round to convince you and all who think like you that Eclipse isnt Fury
why are you so afraid of being compared to fury? isnt that an honor? why so upset? why so angry? got something to hide?

my mental health is very good and thanks for the concern

I have logs but i didnt say that you guys talked about it,it just prove how many alliances and how yer gal setup is!
And rob be honest here: do you like Elyisum??
and why are you guys allowing ppl from the other block into your gals? wont that lead to stagnation??
isnt the option 3 block all vs eachother an better and more fun option? you guys dont back up what you was against before and argued so hard against.
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 18:40   #419
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by logbat

And rob be honest here: do you like Elyisum??
Yes, actually I do.

I could give you the usual bull**** about how happy we are to be working with such fine allies blah blah blah, but you would just dismiss it as such. However, the truth of the matter is that Ely do seem to be cooperative and professional allies, which is surely the main thing that any HC would want from their allies. There's not much more to say right now, since I'm only speaking on first impressions, but those impressions are positive
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 00:22   #420
Biggie
King BiGGeh

Biggie can only hope to improve
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Political history of pre-round 9

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
this shows 2 things apart from the typical "I R VIRUZ AND I R RETARDED", either your intel is not that uberleet and you should get better informants or there is no communication in Virus HQ, poor them, if both of their PA HC post bull**** contradicting themself and making a fool of both of them.

Well done Virus Hc, poor Virus ;/ you should look out for old guys like ladybug or Biggie to post on the boards, atleast they only opend their mouth after thinking.
But our Sir_kon is still young, so we wont get on him to hard for this, he is still learning
Amazed to see you saying that about me Mr. Focht ;D

oh btw I am no longer associated with ViruS in any ways
R3 :: 49:4:17 (GvE/KBz/ViruS)
R4 :: 80:14:6 (ViruS)
R5 :: 9:21:1 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R6 :: 2:21:10 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R7 :: 7:13 (ViruS) #urwins
R24 :: (Urwins) #urwins
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 03:41   #421
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
isnt the option 3 block all vs eachother an better and more fun option? you guys dont back up what you was against before and argued so hard against.
nah.... VoM dieing is the best option..
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 03:53   #422
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
why are you so afraid of being compared to fury? isnt that an honor? why so upset? why so angry? got something to hide?
Maybe because of the simple fact that Eclipse != Fury?

Why don't you call Eclipse the new Xanadu, afterall there is an ex-xanadu HC and there are ex-xan members.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 10:17   #423
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
Yes, actually I do.
hehe sure you do,i thought there was one rob that that said it would be a shame for pa if elyisum won. But the ppl around you start to get to you and before you know it youre ONE OF THEM
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 10:21   #424
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
nah.... VoM dieing is the best option..
sure you guys set stagnation infront of fun.
Many alliances get 1 bad 1 good 1 bad round etc.
But somehow you get all bad rounds storebo,do you know why?
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 10:23   #425
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
Maybe because of the simple fact that Eclipse != Fury?

Why don't you call Eclipse the new Xanadu, afterall there is an ex-xanadu HC and there are ex-xan members.
for every place focht and zhil is it will be called fury.

But comon answer this one now: and why are you guys allowing ppl from the other block into your gals? wont that lead to stagnation??

3 easy questions
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 13:23   #426
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
sure you guys set stagnation infront of fun.
Many alliances get 1 bad 1 good 1 bad round etc.
But somehow you get all bad rounds storebo,do you know why?
round 4 wasn't bad... never lost a roid.. and was my first round.
neither was round 6... fun aslong as it lasted kinda..
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 14:21   #427
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Alone this disqualifies you from any discussion, as you show that youself have no clue what you are talking about.

Quote:

But comon answer this one now: and why are you guys allowing ppl from the other block into your gals? wont that lead to stagnation??
Again what wp allows in their gals is WP thing, you dont know what Eclipse allows in their gals and as someone in this thread might have already stated there is no Eclipse/NoS mixup allowed.
Same should go for Elysium, tho it would be up to them to comment on that.

Quote:
OFC 3 blocks vs each other is the most fun and seems to offer an interesting round. So far you lack to present any proof against this stagnation, as both Rah and NoS have stated they dont want to be part of a superblock. BTW working well with ministry ?
wasnt it limited to 3 alliances on your side . But i sense maybe uhm fear ?
Since day 1 of your block announcement you guys chicken around the boards hoping to prove a non existing conspiracy which would unite the universe against you. The question might be: is this guilt coming up ? I mean honestly you did your fair share to stagnate the game, it would be a joke if u wouldnt win by it now.
Infact your cries for "justice" and "fairplay" ammuse me nearly as much as your try to discredit the connections between the other side by claiming you are in the know or you got evil proof.
As said by many others earlier, Virus should be more concentrated on the game logbat, the pr sector is not a battlefield you should choose, because here you are not even 2nd class but even 3rd or 4th.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 15:18   #428
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

3 easy questions
Planetarion is a land of blind men. Floundering haphazardly you flail to understand what it is that surrounds you. Four pillars and a hose do not an elephant make.

Jester
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 20:56   #429
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Aneu
/me giggles.

Eclipse... Fury... HAHAHA.
Quote:
Originally posted by Necro
Well it worked. I proved that both Aneu and Necro are morons in 1 post. Go me!

I was, in fact, kidding. I assume you 2 think that Maddix is Eclipse too?

Eclipse is, quite blatantly, not Fury. And Olympians are also, quite blatantly, not Titans.

[edit: thanks JonnyBGood]
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Last edited by Scouse; 18 Jan 2003 at 21:17.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:11   #430
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Fury is, quite blatantly, not Fury.

Comic mistake++++++
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:17   #431
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jester667
Planetarion is a land of blind men. Floundering haphazardly you flail to understand what it is that surrounds you. Four pillars and a hose do not an elephant make.

Jester
They have not yet learned to control their anger and hate, but they let it control them

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:18   #432
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Comic mistake++++++
[Excuse] I'm pretty sick atm, and this is the first I've been out of bed for 22 hrs. [/Excuse]

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:25   #433
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Good excuse heh, go back to bed though.

Back on topic there is no such thing as fury without sid. He made them what they are beyond a shadow of a doubt and even if eclipse got together every single ex-fury member still playing PA they wouldn't be fury.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:47   #434
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
round 4 wasn't bad... never lost a roid.. and was my first round.
neither was round 6... fun aslong as it lasted kinda..
thats what i mean..lasted
but do you know why?
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:54   #435
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Good excuse heh, go back to bed though.

Back on topic there is no such thing as fury without sid. He made them what they are beyond a shadow of a doubt and even if eclipse got together every single ex-fury member still playing PA they wouldn't be fury.
round 5 ahoy.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 22:02   #436
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
[b]Alone this disqualifies you from any discussion, as you show that youself have no clue what you are talking about.

Again what wp allows in their gals is WP thing, you dont know what Eclipse allows in their gals and as someone in this thread might have already stated there is no Eclipse/NoS mixup allowed.
Same should go for Elysium, tho it would be up to them to comment on that.

OFC 3 blocks vs each other is the most fun and seems to offer an interesting round. So far you lack to present any proof against this stagnation, as both Rah and NoS have stated they dont want to be part of a superblock. BTW working well with ministry ?
wasnt it limited to 3 alliances on your side . But i sense maybe uhm fear ?
Since day 1 of your block announcement you guys chicken around the boards hoping to prove a non existing conspiracy which would unite the universe against you. The question might be: is this guilt coming up ? I mean honestly you did your fair share to stagnate the game, it would be a joke if u wouldnt win by it now.
Infact your cries for "justice" and "fairplay" ammuse me nearly as much as your try to discredit the connections between the other side by claiming you are in the know or you got evil proof.
As said by many others earlier, Virus should be more concentrated on the game logbat, the pr sector is not a battlefield you should choose, because here you are not even 2nd class but even 3rd or 4th.
when time comes ill worry about the game,but now i want to get an better understanding why you guys say something else and do something else.
and since you guys call me this and that i have to be touching a nerve,so my pr effort cant be all that bad.Some dont answer cuzz they know im right but you guys have lied for many rounds now and it kinda comes natural to you.
I dont consider that im crying for justice or fairplay its just that you guys answerd the block by ruining it.there is very few that just have ppl from your "block" in the gals and thats sad.
so whos afraid? who need twice as many ppl to beat us? but there will maybe be 2 - 2.5 k p2p players next round and if 2.5k. 2.2k will be allied to eachother. one word covers that and thats cowardness.
And as for our expand plans..well 10 posts ago i said we will be forced to expand. And those that stand outside an block will most likely be the randorms :P
how smart is it for them to stay on the sideline watching some get brutally killed cuzz of a waaaay bigger numbers in gals/planets?? the thing is to try and make it balanced
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 22:06   #437
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
@Razorback

lets hope your ally gets the beating they deserve
no wonder vom looks for additonal allys to be able to face this hydra and have the chance to stand this. but i'm sure u would prefer an situation like we had r5

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 22:20   #438
logbat

exactly!

thats what they want and later kill the weak link in theire alliance.
after the other small block is heavy reduced. (or the sweden Allys :P) anyway i played on the winning side in r5 and it was boreing really boreing. Round 4 and round 8 was balanced and it was a better round tbh,since the roids changed side all the time.
OKEY some will be more powerfull due to better organising or luck in attacks. but when we have a round 6 infront of us where the roid exchange will be maybe 90/10 we will get an boreing round!

I refuse to think that a serious pa player want to go trough a whole round and not have the thrilling feeling of : tonight or this comeing morning i MIGHT get attacked.
If 3 alliances that allows onely theire block to join the gals goes up against an alliance that allow not onely ppl from 5 alliances but just have a rule that say YOU HAVE TO HAVE 5 FROM SWEET BLOCK then we know we are going to be attacked once we are mapped!

But we will fight to the end regardless
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:08   #439
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
@Razorback

lets hope your ally gets the beating they deserve
no wonder vom looks for additonal allys to be able to face this hydra and have the chance to stand this. but i'm sure u would prefer an situation like we had r5
Yes Im sorry, we should all bow down to VOM now. After all VOM isnt a powerblock in the slightest so we should all remain seperate and want to fight them seperately even though they would roll over us and win the game.

But wait, we all know VOM dont want to win surely! This isnt their motive at all!

</sarcasm>

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:18   #440
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yes Im sorry, we should all bow down to VOM now. After all VOM isnt a powerblock in the slightest so we should all remain seperate and want to fight them seperately even though they would roll over us and win the game.

But wait, we all know VOM dont want to win surely! This isnt their motive at all!

</sarcasm>
i didn't say u shouldn't fight vom also its quite clear that a powerblock was needed but the block eclipse were forming isn't acceptable. a bit more balanced and it could have been space for more poltical moves.
no wonder that they are looking for additonal allys but well this here is ad and u can talk to a wall too etc

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:22   #441
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
i didn't say u shouldn't fight vom also its quite clear that a powerblock was needed but the block eclipse were forming isn't acceptable. a bit more balanced and it could have been space for more poltical moves.
no wonder that they are looking for additonal allys but well this here is ad and u can talk to a wall too etc
Are these the presumed block?

The big superblock that you are trying to ram down everyones throats even when other alliances have already denied it?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:41   #442
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Whilst i disagreed with the idea of alliances allying this round, i find the vom idea of only having vom members in their gals a good progresion for the game (i am sure that a few gals will have outsiders in). Assuming that all vom gals only have vom planets in then there will not be that many vom gals.

If a large proportion of the galaxy who are allying to stop vom do not have any serious restrictions on their gals beyond not allowing vom/a few other alliance, then it is fairly obvious where the potential for stagnation lies.

In the rounds with stagnation there has been the excuse that 'we them in our gals, we can't hit our own gals' etc as an a reason not to attack earlier allies. Whether vom were totaly 'bad' or not to form a 'block' or not, if they do their idea of only vom planets in a gal then they are not powerblocking to any where near the extent of other alliances grouping together to fight them.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:08   #443
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Personally I can see just as much potential for stagnation when galaxies have block-only restrictions as when they don't. Past rounds have proven that stagnation can both be avoided & gained no matter if a block has restrictions on their galaxies or not. I think it's more a question of willingness to carry on fighting until there's only 1 alliance (or small group of alliances) left standing. With this in mind I don't think its worth telling people not to form galaxies with their friends even if they're not in the same block (ofc having people from clearly hostile alliances in gals should be avoided at all costs).
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 02:13   #444
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Zhil is currently part of the Legion Gaming Community....is that Fury?

Quote:
Whether a powerblock is 'acceptable' or not can't really be determined until the round is well underway, unless ofc you can forsee the future....besides how can one comment on possible political moves when they are in fact only guessing at the composition of said blocks?

Quote:
Are these the presumed block?

The big superblock that you are trying to ram down everyones throats even when other alliances have already denied it?
If they say it enough maybe it will actually happen

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 02:47   #445
FearMe
like my shiny pole ??

FearMe is an unknown quantity at this point
who are vom mind me asking...

srry ive been out for to long

hi viper anue and sirad
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 03:14   #446
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
LOL this thread is HILARIOUS.

btw, were going to kick the **** out of you.

Viper is my hero.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 04:18   #447
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
i am extreemly drunk right now

8i suggest you all get the same way
get off ad it dose the body good. etc
anyway blah blah blah etc.etc
your all l33t n crap
ya enjoy the game remeber if you make your choice and get backstabbed dont cry to me to help, cuz all i will see is easy roids...
remember i am drunk
hoprfullly aryn can correct any spelling mistakes :\

vive sambouka
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 05:06   #448
FearMe
like my shiny pole ??

FearMe is an unknown quantity at this point
u didnt say hi back sirad u disgust me u drunken hobo go back to canada and learn some manners
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 05:27   #449
Black Knight
Mistu Member

Black Knight is an unknown quantity at this point
Sirad go to bed fs.. must be like 5am over there and your drunk.. hehe..
R1: 45:21 - No alliance.
R2: Did not play.
R3: 40:23:3 - DAG -> TSU -> ApC & HG
R4: 15:5:4 - ApC & HG HC (Joined Madcows Community)
R5: 37:4:6 (mad1) - BlueTubas
R6: 7:16:4 (mad1) - Deus Ex Machina DC
R7: 28:3:3 - Wrath DC
R8: c61 (3 exiles) - Madcows HC
R9: 36:10:4 - Madcows HC
R9.5: 28:3:1 - Madcows Defense Exec
R10: Did not play.
R11: x:x:x - Mistu
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 05:29   #450
Black Knight
Mistu Member

Black Knight is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jester667

Jester
Yes master Yoda
R1: 45:21 - No alliance.
R2: Did not play.
R3: 40:23:3 - DAG -> TSU -> ApC & HG
R4: 15:5:4 - ApC & HG HC (Joined Madcows Community)
R5: 37:4:6 (mad1) - BlueTubas
R6: 7:16:4 (mad1) - Deus Ex Machina DC
R7: 28:3:3 - Wrath DC
R8: c61 (3 exiles) - Madcows HC
R9: 36:10:4 - Madcows HC
R9.5: 28:3:1 - Madcows Defense Exec
R10: Did not play.
R11: x:x:x - Mistu
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote