User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:24   #1
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Why PA gets fun again..

This whole thing begin to remind me about end of round 4 and start of round 5. Before the NoCeX war had advanced from forum namecalling to pa war. A funny reply who shut up all the NoCeX people. "Funny how everyone is talking about what happens after NoCeX is dead" It was at that point allready decided that NoCeX would die. Get the same feeling now. VoM reps are talking about how stagnation will occur and such because of the other blocks are to mingled. All this will happen after a possible VoM war has happened. So I wonder.. Have u VoM people allready given up?
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:28   #2
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point
have they? havent they? dunno.

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
KinGSmity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:28   #3
DutchDealer

in bobo we trust...
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:30   #4
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
<Barrow> You're on their case because they're letting their members form galaxies with friends, when you didnt make that choice.
<Barrow> but somehow, VOM takes the moral highground.
<WebAngel> Barrow
<WebAngel> if VOM is going to play
<WebAngel>
<Barrow> heh, thats even more amazing :/

Not really encouraging.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:31   #5
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by KinGSmity
have they? havent they? dunno.
WHAT KIND OF REPLY IS THAT :|

lo mate, heh
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:32   #6
DutchDealer

wowie

new gfx
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:36   #7
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
/me remmbers and lol's along with storebo heh.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:45   #8
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Its a shame that this gloomy possiblity, is indeed the most likley one as things stand.

-Necro
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:48   #9
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Why PA gets fun again..

Smashing morale with rumours and words is far more effective than ships could ever be.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:49   #10
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point
Stupid Veil05 go suck a phat one (lo mate)

VoM are having a bad time as it is getting alot of flak, and now VoM try and take it off there backs by getting intel on teh 'enimie' and getting all the spot light on them.

Shouldnt we just wait for the round to start first?

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
KinGSmity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:51   #11
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when nos had a decent PR crew. God I feel old.

Jester
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:55   #12
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Jester667

Jester

I remember when posting on Forums was about your own opinions and such heh... I'm a normal member in NoS. So what I write is my own opinions.
[1up]
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:16   #13
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHA

IF VOM is defeated, the universe will se a stagnation as big as if not bigger than ever seen before. They will most likely also blame VOM for it...

lol

Show some honour, show some dedication and show some curage FFS

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:47   #14
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo

I remember when posting on Forums was about your own opinions and such heh... I'm a normal member in NoS. So what I write is my own opinions.
I'm afraid you lose again. Back then nos posters didn't even put their alliance in their sig, so they were posting quite independantly.

Jester
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:54   #15
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
This whole thing begin to remind me about end of round 4 and start of round 5. Before the NoCeX war had advanced from forum namecalling to pa war. A funny reply who shut up all the NoCeX people. "Funny how everyone is talking about what happens after NoCeX is dead" It was at that point allready decided that NoCeX would die. Get the same feeling now. VoM reps are talking about how stagnation will occur and such because of the other blocks are to mingled. All this will happen after a possible VoM war has happened. So I wonder.. Have u VoM people allready given up?
Don't be silly... :-)

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:54   #16
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
I'm afraid you lose again. Back then nos posters didn't even put their alliance in their sig, so they were posting quite independantly.

Jester
ehh.. you lose again I'd say.. "nos posters"?? I'm not a nos poster.. I'm a Storebo poster. And whatever I post is now to be credited the great cult of Storebo followers.
[1up]
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:59   #17
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:

Jester
I'm finding it hard to relate that comment to this thread Jester... care to enlighten me?

-Necro
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:14   #18
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
I'm finding it hard to relate that comment to this thread Jester... care to enlighten me?

-Necro
Sometimes it is easier to attack the mesenger rather then deny the message.
[1up]
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:25   #19
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Oh im aware of the intentions, just expected a little more from Jester :/

-Necro
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 02:31   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
It is too long too wait till the round starts. Those who are screaming now that they've won will prolly end up with their plannets bared. A gloomy wasteland where not even a single roid can take it's place in orbit for longer then 24 ticks.

Where not even a dark broken moon dares to shine,

ladies and gentlemen,

let's get ready to fight here, down, dirty, deeply

Theamion
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 03:34   #21
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
I WILL STEAL ALL YOUR ROIDS AND SHIPS AND HAVE ALLREADY WON THE ROUND!!!

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Salomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 03:36   #22
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
SAL IS MEH DADDEH!!11

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 04:03   #23
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Don't flatter yourself ****brains. I don't disagree with your post, or wish to 'deny it'. I'm just saying a trained chimp could write better 'propaganda'. And as for you not being a 'nos poster', that's a fine excuse to hide behind, but 'back then', they didn't even need to hide behind it.

Quote:
Oh im aware of the intentions, just expected a little more from Jester :/

-Necro
No, you most certainly are not. As per standard AD procedure you have read far too much into my post. It was a simple insult, get over it.

Jester

[edit]
Sorry, Agamemnon noted a mistake in my original post:
<@Aga|zZz> "I'm just saying a trained chimp could write better 'propaganda'"
<@Aga|zZz> a BETTER trained chimp would write better propaganda
[/edit]
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 05:04   #24
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
it is pure amazing how when people thought Planetarion was going to fade away into internet history, that the "vogue" thing to do was to try and win a round totally on their own.

Funny thing happened on the road to this goal. Everyone got scared and decided to make friends with other alliances (exception RaH).

That is all well and good, politics has always been the glue that has held PA together. Private gals will bring back some old hands as well, but the 1 thing PA DOESNT need is whining and crying over who allied to who and why. If u lose its due to not being able to subterfuge your enemy with any means possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
on a side note.....

Round 9 is gonna be a near repeat of Rd8, so Xan ships ahoy, sleepless nights due to lamzor OB raids = people quitting due to work, RL, school etc.

Will be lucky to see 2k people finish Rd9...... a warning to the Admins/Creators. Whatever u have planned for Rd10 (or rather i would totally rename PA and start fresh tbh) U had better do it within a few months, cuz i predict after a month of sleepless nights, many people are gonna just say fk it, and go inactive.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 05:26   #25
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
what happen if we do give up?? you wont have some to attack then will you :P
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 05:43   #26
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Why PA gets fun again..

Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
what happen if we do give up?? you wont have some to attack then will you :P
well, personally... i want Storebo to attack us. Better yet, let him lead the attacks. We all know what happens when you give Storebo control of 80% of your alliance's fleets.

I look forward to taking your roids again Storebo.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 11:29   #27
Storebo
Adelante

Re: Re: Re: Why PA gets fun again..

Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe
well, personally... i want Storebo to attack us. Better yet, let him lead the attacks. We all know what happens when you give Storebo control of 80% of your alliance's fleets.

I look forward to taking your roids again Storebo.
What happens?
[1up]
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 12:03   #28
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Re: Re: Why PA gets fun again..

Quote:
What happens?

Im only guessing but it might have something to do with this which is in someones siggy

<[Fury]Storebo> they lost 40 mill more then us
<[Fury]Syn_Sid> <[Fury]Storebo> attackers lost 104 mill and we 64 mill... << which side you on?
104,672,230 Attackers lost score
48,194,786 Defenders lost score - salvage

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 13:07   #29
Storebo
Adelante

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why PA gets fun again..

Quote:
Originally posted by Little Timmy
Im only guessing but it might have something to do with this which is in someones siggy

<[Fury]Storebo> they lost 40 mill more then us
<[Fury]Syn_Sid> <[Fury]Storebo> attackers lost 104 mill and we 64 mill... << which side you on?
104,672,230 Attackers lost score
48,194,786 Defenders lost score - salvage
u saying i controlled that attack?
a normal Fury member?
Think not.. that was a cooperated attack between FAnG and Fury.. have actually no idea who arrranged it... I came in a little to late even because I didn't know about it.. only about an hour to late.. so sent my co fleet and de fleet so that co fleet would reach there in time and de fleet 1 tick after. Because I posted a thread everyone think I was runing the show?
[1up]
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 13:13   #30
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Ah the good times. That was one of my favourite PA days ever, Storebo. Thank you for that, truely.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 13:16   #31
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Ah the good times. That was one of my favourite PA days ever, Storebo. Thank you for that, truely.
no problem.... was pretty much a guess who had to be taken.. somehow the scans of the attackers had been misplaced.. defenders we had everything... Also many attackers had been sending fake fleets.. sad =/ The attack had gone to far to recall it I think.. if recalled i think many would loose everything... And I for one belived we would win the battle from the estimates.
[1up]
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 13:42   #32
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
was a funny day indeed, remember telling Fury Exec they would be twatted
Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 13:45   #33
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
was a funny day indeed, remember telling Fury Exec they would be twatted
Was something weird with a FAnG bg sending co 3 ticks before the attack was to happen... kinda wrecked things a little =/
They aimed for titans to send overburn..
[1up]
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 13:50   #34
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm

I doubt that they have given up and if they have its a poor show! personally i believe they are waiting to turn words into action and that basically this whole thread is wishful thinking!!!!!

Guys stop worrying about VOM and who are allied and start worrying about how ur gonna keep ur roids when the round begins!!!!

Take it easy guys and dont worry the game will be fun! every one will bring it and we will have an almighty WAR!

fun fun fun
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 14:12   #35
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
who is that big bad enemy VOM is so afraid of?
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 15:11   #36
Hardin

Who is the big bad enemy SWEET is so afraid of?

R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 15:15   #37
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
Who is the big bad enemy SWEET is so afraid of?

no big bad enemy... just wanting easy roids :P and to kick VoM around a bit
[1up]
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 15:22   #38
Hardin

Be careful - u may break ur toes

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 15:26   #39
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
Be careful - u may break ur toes
Nah.. just needs to hit em where it hurts
[1up]
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 13:43   #40
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Not with Steal Toe Caps^^
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 15:54   #41
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Not with Steal Toe Caps^^
Amusing concept, but stolen toe caps will help you no better than iron ones. Perhaps you should work to better your aim. Even a feather is deadly if used correctly.

Jester
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:56   #42
LeviUK
Galley Slave

LeviUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
ehh.. you lose again I'd say.. "nos posters"?? I'm not a nos poster.. I'm a Storebo poster. And whatever I post is now to be credited the great cult of Storebo followers.
Naturally however, Storebo, like all players who have made a name for themselves, you have just as many detractors as you have followers - easier to remain a fairly anonymous peon like myself :-)

Oh and Bladester, I'd suggest here isn;t quite the place to post alliance recruitment entries and if you really want me to remind you what your coords were in R8, you know where I am.

Planetarion Amateur since round 4.
LeviUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 10:04   #43
Dingo
God

Dingo has a spectacular aura aboutDingo has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

Jester
I fail to see anywhere that Storebo's post is an opinion of NoS.

He and indeed ANY NoS member are free to post their OWN opinion.

The community is well aware that official NoS views only come from HC.
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 13:52   #44
Wibbleh

Storebo is in NoS ?

Another laugh...
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 14:35   #45
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Amusing concept, but stolen toe caps will help you no better than iron ones. Perhaps you should work to better your aim. Even a feather is deadly if used correctly.

Jester
I fail to see how they would be stolen? Perhaps your confusing them with a different set. Or just jellous? :/

-Necro
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 14:37   #46
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
I fail to see how they would be stolen? Perhaps your confusing them with a different set. Or just jellous? :/

-Necro
Or maybe there was a typo in your original post that I found somewhat humorous...

Jester
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 14:38   #47
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wibbleh
Storebo is in NoS ?

Another laugh...
Mmm... im laughing my tits off here.

-Necro
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 14:39   #48
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Or maybe there was a typo in your original post that I found somewhat humorous...

Jester
Steel*

-Necro
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 14:45   #49
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Originally posted by Dingo
I fail to see anywhere that Storebo's post is an opinion of NoS.

He and indeed ANY NoS member are free to post their OWN opinion.

The community is well aware that official NoS views only come from HC.
I can't quite decide whether to answer seriously or just pop a flame from the canister.

Even though he doesn't represent the alliance' official views, he does present a face outward that is indicative of the membership (even if highly misleading). Simply by stating his membership in his signature he reinforces this. So while we all realize that his is not the representing, official view, we can not help but associate his word with nos. Just as posters for Fury the last year (up until they stopped working as a Planetarion alliance) represented Fury, even if they were not CEO (or functioning CEO) at the time.

Jester

PS. Are you really that ashamed of him?
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 15:27   #50
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by -QS-
who is that big bad enemy VOM is so afraid of?
Human stupidity...