User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Oct 2006, 01:14   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Which alliance?

So we all have our loyalties, some more than others.

But I was thinking if there was no ties at all and I could join any alliance what would it be. I shall exclude 1up from this for obvious reasons although those posting can obviously include 1up.

I am also going to exclude old alliances as quite simply they dont exist.

The three alliances I would love to play in are....

Ascendancy.
SiN.
and.......

eXilition.

Yourselves?
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 01:22   #2
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Which alliance?

If I am to exclude alliances that I have played in, and the alliance that I am currently in, I would go where I have friends, and where I think I would have fun. Fairness would also be important. Alliances that suit these criteria very well would be eXilition, Ascendancy and NewDawn, I think.

Edit: Tired, typoed include instead of exclude.

Actually, rather play under Wishywash and jupp in Omen than NewDawn I think. They have more people that I know.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 20 Oct 2006 at 01:28.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 01:27   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are no other alliances that I would want to join or indeed welcome my presence.
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 01:29   #4
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

excluding what im in or have been in i would have loved to be in
bluetuba
phraktos
P|M
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 01:53   #5
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Sin
Subh
Ascendancy
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 02:51   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Patsa, Penis-Allianz!, and maybe just maybe Legion. Especially since they thought I was in their alliance without me being in it.
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 03:14   #7
Insane0ne
Atheist

Insane0ne is infamous around these partsInsane0ne is infamous around these parts

clearly it's going to be the peniz-alliance, all y0us base are belong to my peniz
Insane0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 03:21   #8
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

I wanted to go ascendancy but jer wouldnt let me in until after I had already joined nd
Woulda been ascendancy/nd/exi tho
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 03:23   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why the hell do people approach jerome? He seems to be considered a complete joke by everyone inside ascendancy and our ****ing HC by people outside?!?!?
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 03:27   #10
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

stoom told me to

[1up] Peon
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 03:27   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
stoom told me to
I can see how this cycle of incompetence began.
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 03:30   #12
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

I blame it on not knowing anyone else in asc jer comes in to say I can join asc after i jump like 1100 ranks into top 100 tho :/

[1up] Peon
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 03:42   #13
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

wouldnt mind having a taste of teh 'dark side' .....

1up for me (only with a 10 day trial though )
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 03:43   #14
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

Angels(almost joined them last round)
Omen(like their name! hehe) and maybe SiN for same reason as Omen

But i'm a happy visionair!
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 05:35   #15
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Ascendancy... Mainly so I can see just how inactive you lot claim to be! {Although, this would take effort and thus maybe not be an option. Hm.}

Exilition... playing with greenhills for one more round ftw!

F-crew... Prodding wakey is fun
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 05:51   #16
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
wouldnt mind having a taste of teh 'dark side' .....

1up for me (only with a 10 day trial though )
The initiation rituals last much longer then that...
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 05:54   #17
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Ascendancy cause the game owns! (does the ascendancy guys know Ascendancy II is coming soon?)
SiN
Omen
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 06:56   #18
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

im quite tired of the alliance thing at the moment, its pretty boring, i dont know who id want to join that i havent, probably ascendancy, or solo, both go hand in hand i guess <3
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 07:04   #19
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

it's okay, ascendancy wouldn't let any of you guys in, we saw what happened when we let jbg in and we still can't get rid of him
edit: rshih had a 5 minute window which he wasted, shame as he would've taken over dav's role well.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 07:10   #20
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
it's okay, ascendancy wouldn't let any of you guys in, we saw what happened when we let jbg in and we still can't get rid of him
edit: rshih had a 5 minute window which he wasted, shame as he would've taken over dav's role well.
Dav is ascendancy ? EEEEEEEEK

And i cant believe that people think that jer is important
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 07:15   #21
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Of the current alliances?

eXilition - for the few nice chaps and the history they've piled up.
Ascendancy - for a loose, chill round.

Hard to say a third one, if 1up played, it'd be definately 1up. Perhaps some bottom of the top10 regular, Vengeance has occasionally sounded solid.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 07:43   #22
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I wouldn't play for any other alliance then LCH
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 08:14   #23
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
Dav is ascendancy ? EEEEEEEEK

And i cant believe that people think that jer is important
jer is impotent dammit!

Oh, you said important :/

Never mind jer, i still loves yer
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 09:00   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Ascendancy cause the game owns! (does the ascendancy guys know Ascendancy II is coming soon?)
Rob has reminded us all frequently!
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 09:01   #25
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

The three alliances I would have liked to be in:

LDK
Wolfpack (r4 only)
eXilition (but not r13 - I had too much fun being on the opposing side that round)
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 09:23   #26
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Like Daniel Jackson, once you've ascended you don't want to go back.
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 09:39   #27
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

This appears to be a subtle recruitment thread for ascendancy, started by pig no less

I've tended to try play for the alliances I'd like to play for, but certainly i've came away with the feeling after a couple of rounds that i'd like to play in SiN. I think it's more enjoyable to play together in groups of 30-40.
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 09:46   #28
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

is there something about ascendancy that i havent figured out yet...
do they sell crack and coffee or something?
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 09:47   #29
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

SiN was great, I don't know how many of the old gang are still there, toot, tearz, ced, gumbie, clogg, init, good times....
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 09:47   #30
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
This appears to be a subtle recruitment thread for ascendancy, started by pig no less

I've tended to try play for the alliances I'd like to play for, but certainly i've came away with the feeling after a couple of rounds that i'd like to play in SiN. I think it's more enjoyable to play together in groups of 30-40.

a subtle attempt to sell that exi only has 40 members... (funny that pig was involved in that thread to) thought I'd yank your chain a bit
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 10:15   #31
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

If I were to change, I'd like to try my hand in LCH.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 10:22   #32
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, Omen I guess.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 11:04   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Only other alliance that'd consider joining, becides Angels ofc, would have been 1up, for some of the pple I know in there.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 11:14   #34
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Hmmm, Omen I guess.
Cause you fancy me right?
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 12:03   #35
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ND, eXilition or Ascendancy would be my favourites... depending on how I was playing a round.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 12:23   #36
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I can't think of any alliance that deserves to be illuminated by my wisdom and wit.
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 12:33   #37
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Actually, rather play under Wishywash and jupp in Omen than NewDawn I think. They have more people that I know.
weeh you should do that qebabz0r

and i like Rock got some mates playing there
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 12:36   #38
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

if i had more time to play pa then it would be exilition or angels and the 3rd alliance would be ascendancy , purely to see if jbg and jer are as much fun when they dont take it seriously as when we shared a gal in the world cup

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 12:45   #39
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Hm, I'd like to play for Ascendancy as that way I'd get away with being inactive, shit and nobody will hassle me about "don't suicide your def fleet ffs"
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 12:57   #40
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Omen
Ascendancy
Angels

everybody else ive either been in or isnt worth me gracing theyre alliance

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 12:58   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
if i had more time to play pa then it would be exilition or angels and the 3rd alliance would be ascendancy , purely to see if jbg and jer are as much fun when they dont take it seriously as when we shared a gal in the world cup
Sometimes, secretly, I plot defences of jer's planet which end up in his entire fleet being stolen
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 13:00   #42
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

also, i note some people mentioning past alliances (like Legion, phraktos etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

I am also going to exclude old alliances as quite simply they dont exist.

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 13:09   #43
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

eXilition, because I've never played in a truly hardcore alliance.

Ascendancy, because I know way too many people in it NOT to list them here.

And finally, Heroic. I'd like to see what it would take to turn a top 20 alliance into a top 10 alliance. I'd aim to do it within 2-3 rounds. It's probably doable, but very difficult. As for why Heroic - because I believe they've already got decent leadership and just need that extra kick up the backside to get promotion to the next level (top 15 alliance).
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 13:17   #44
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Xanadu to see things from the other side.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 13:20   #45
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Probably eXilition. Don't think theirs any other alliance of interest currently in the game that I am not in or have been in.
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 13:53   #46
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I actually considered leaving F-Crew a couple of rounds ago and when I was considering where to go I really couldnt think of anywhere else I would want to go.

A 'hardcore' alliance was out of the question, it would have felt like I was being hypocritical joining one of these and I just dont think id fit in anyway.

And a smaller/less hardcore alliance wasnt appealing either. These alliances normally lack experiance in their command and I just knew that was I to join one of these I would end up getting talked into taking a role that was more than just a member and I just didnt want that. While training a new player and seeing them come good is alwasy rewarding the crap that surrounds being a commander in such an alliance isnt fun or rewarding. Seeing as we had established F-Crew as a regular top10 alliance and this had reduced alot of the crap that had to be dealt with I wasnt about to leave an alliance that gave me time to work with players and some free time outside of the game for one that took over my life with admin style tasks.

In the end I made up my mind if I was to quit F-Crew it would be to play solo and instead spend my time doing a 'mentot' style role to help both the smaller alliance improve and to help improve new players and even now I think this would probally be what I would do if/when i quit F-Crew
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 14:21   #47
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

played 2rounds(13/15) with exi and 1 semi-activ round with subh.

rest doesnt interest me...maybe lch tho as at some period they ttried to handle 1up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 14:45   #48
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Fury, round 4 or round 6.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 14:45   #49
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Šragons would be the natural first choise for me if they ever played here again, but since seeing how the game turned out like over the rounds and especially after introducing of PaX I don't c that happenin, since we prefer the old style engine over the new 1.

2nd and the only obvious alliance would be eXilition where I been hanging about since they signed up r13.

Other than those 2 I personally rly couldn't care less, and I suppose that applies to current PA in general as well.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 14:54   #50
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Id try out exil, see if its like what ive heard

Out of old alliances id like to see how Fury\Legion was in the earlier days.
Maybe even LDk, for comedy purposes