User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jan 2006, 09:56   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your Beautiful

Last night I went out to a club as one normally does on a friday night. I got drunk met my friends and flirted with a few girls etc. My girlfriend gets back in the country on monday so I have to fill in the blanks.

Anyway, the place I live in theres a house two doors down from me, with 6 beautiful french girls.

They have style, they have finesse, they kind of glide, there accent is so hot. But its well known that these are one fit group of girls. Normally 3-6 of them will go along to the same place I go to for a dance and a drink.

So back to the nightclub, im standing at the bar and I turn my head to my left.

Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit

its her

its the ringleader, the fittest, the one who surely models lingerie and perfume, she is just beautiful. Nothing perticularly wowing about her feature wise (apart from her legs) but she is almost perfect in all departments.

The barman comes over to me, and I point out that shes first, she orders and turns round to me and says thanks.

I lit a ciggarette and she did the same. I thought to myself nows my chance. She is on her own, no guys, no girls. So I lean in and the conversation goes as follows.

Me: Hi
French girl: Hi
Me: I think you live one down from me, you came to my house party and ive been to yours.
French girl: :Cute puzzled look: Simon? (except she said it the french way which was hot)
Me: ye thats it, Anna?
French girl: Anna or Annelise
Me: I know this is going to sound stupid, but I thought id say it, but you are so beautiful
French girl: erm thanks
French girl: :gets her drinks: see you later
Me: bye

I was quite pleased, firstly id spoken to her on her own. Secondly I had done what I had told my friends I would do which is tell her she is beautiful. Thirdly I was quite drunk so didnt really care how much of a twat I made of myself.

The rest of the night was fun, drinking, dancing...usual stuff. I then walked past her again, this time she was with friends. She said something in french to them, it was too loud so I couldnt really hear it. They kind of gave me a smile. I thought I was going to get burnt or something because they thought I was a pervert. But no they walked off.

French Girl: No one has ever said im beautiful before, that was such a nice compliment
Me: (I was quite pissed btw) Its true though (here comes the corny chat up line) If I was you I would just look at myself in the mirror all day
French Girl: *laugh*
Me: (Jesus she laughed at my joke, wow) *laugh*
French Girl: Do you want to go for coffee tomoz?
Me: I cant :/ im going to the villa game
French Girl: Monday?
Me: I cant I have a job interview
French Girl: Looking slightly puzzled
Me: What about wednesday? I am free all day and back in canterbury
French Girl: Whats your number?
Me: blah blah blah
French Girl: ill phone you
Me: Good night
French Girl: night

All while I was pissed too, god I love the french

(its only a coffee but hey shes beautiful so its an exscuse to stare for an hour)
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 10:10   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your Beautiful

Just posting to say that I hate you.

Unread 14 Jan 2006, 10:35   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hate myself. Funny thing is I havent you know for a fair few weeks now, and if it wasnt for alcohol I would of still be whining for my girlfriend.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 11:18   #4
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Nice!!!!! Who said Alcohol wasn't liquid courage!!!!!
So you know, cute girls in packs ALWAYS check with thier friends first. Most men misread it. One time I met this cute girl in a club. She is very popular, she is a DJ ffs. I work a little differently from you btw, I tried to take her home at about 1 am and the club closed at 4 am. She giggled and kept talking to me, but never really answered up to leaving. Then she went over to her friends table. Naturally, I went about my hunt for someone that wanted to go have sex. Unsuccesful, I ran into her later into the night and tried again, her exact words were "I wanted to go but you talk to many girls"
:S
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 11:25   #5
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

What about my beautiful?
etc.
(sorry)
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 11:26   #6
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

I should get drunk more often
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 11:43   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

french girls are easy

tell her she has a good english accent and then her clothes will hit the floor.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 11:49   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
What about my beautiful?
etc.
(sorry)
"My beautiful what?" would also be acceptable.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 12:41   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you don't have more sex with her I'm going to come over there and kick your ****ing teeth in no joking.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 13:09   #10
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

You seem to be the sort of guy that kind chat anyone up. Please don't try it on me
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 13:44   #11
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Lucky bastard.

Though with her living that close you you this can surely only go wrong.
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 13:52   #12
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

dont shit on on your doorstep unless u can do the rounds with her mates
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 13:58   #13
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go mate.

Would have been appaled if you had ditched a Villa game for her though
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 14:25   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
You seem to be the sort of guy that kind chat anyone up. Please don't try it on me

That's because youd end up naked in his bed LAWLS
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 14:30   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

thank **** this thread wasn't about James ****
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 14:51   #16
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You spelt Your wrong pig. It's You're.

But you made me smile. Have a posrep.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 19:08   #17
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If you don't have more sex with her I'm going to come over there and kick your ****ing teeth in no joking.
Seconded.

Bastard.

Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:15   #18
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

You should tell your girlfriend that you want to have an open relationship.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 23:05   #19
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I havent you know for a fair few weeks now
there is no way this can stop being a great sentence.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2006, 17:30   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You took my hand and you were my friend,
and you made it beautiful. You stayed with
me and you made me see, that I could make
it beautiful too. I can't remember that late
September, but I remember beautiful, I do
recall we were standin' tall, 'cause I
remember beautiful.

And all the chat I hear from that, you got
to lay it out to dry. Because, when what you
feel is real, you got to lay it on the line.

it beautiful too. You and I just can't see eye
to eye, but we make it beautiful, you always
choke when you're smokin' dope, but we
make it beautiful.

And all the chat I hear from that, you got to lay
it out to dry. Because, when what you feel
is real, you got to lay it on the line.

it beautiful too. Time has traced its lines on
your face, but I think you're beautiful, and I
want no other to be my baby's mother,
'cause all I see is beautiful. I remember
beautiful...

You're beautiful.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 15:01   #21
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Group of fit girls you say?

And the ringleader is in Canterbury you say?

I've got a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on the end and call it a fox!
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 15:04   #22
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're meeting this girl on Wednesday.

Your girlfriend gets back on Monday.

This is going to be one of those comical stories where you run into the toilets and have to go to the other restaurant because you have two dates on at the same time and hey lets just give you a fake moustache for one date and clean shaven for the other for no reason other than its funny and then it'll all backfire and you'll have to make a decision between the girls and true love will prevail am i rite?!
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 16:51   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Piglet:

Less a man. More a Force of nature.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 17:10   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Spit
I suspect this whole story is a lie. I have never seen a beautiful french girl.
Have you ever been to France?
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 18:47   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

have you been to paris?
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 19:17   #26
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you find fat girls attractive?

Ive never seen a fat girl in Paris or france.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 19:19   #27
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Do you find fat girls attractive?

Ive never seen a fat girl in Paris or france.
My housemates keep telling me there are no fat people in france
the fit female one says that she likes it in england because here she is thin whereas in france she is fat. She's a size 8 or something.

I live with two frenchies and work with another - I'm all frenched out.

BTW - shouldn't this discussion go in the stereotypes thread?

Unread 16 Jan 2006, 19:31   #28
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

i've read an article in the economist a while ago which said that french people are just as fat as others (or on their way of becoming so).
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 20:28   #29
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

French women are special.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 20:56   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

French Women are very beautiful*

*If you can ignore Sherwood Forest growing under her arms.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 21:04   #31
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts

you can thank bob monkhouse for kurashimas jokes
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 21:05   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNick
you can thank bob monkhouse for kurashimas jokes
Good Comedy lasts for generation*s.

*game
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 21:06   #33
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts

I zinged you....meep!meep!
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 21:10   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I zinged you....meep!meep!
Your wit is so sharp, it cut through my thick hide armor +3, which I need to protect me from witticisms on this forum.

Damn you, the repair costs will be astronomical.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 21:17   #35
DrNick
Land Based Biped

I hear there's good money in trouble slaying, on the phones at ibm call centre. Plenty of gold there.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 21:17   #36
DrNick
Land Based Biped

you can take my +1 mouse
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 21:20   #37
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Im off to Jakiri Thoroughpedant's repair shop high atop the Mathematicus Mountains. Not only will he repair the kit to the highest quality, he will teach me the correct way to say "Please repair my Armor, you twunting cock".
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 21:28   #38
DrNick
Land Based Biped

I work for siemens answering phones now, if it wasn't for the free hot choclate i think i would have killed indiscriminmently for hours.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 21:44   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I work for siemens answering phones now, if it wasn't for the free hot choclate i think i would have killed indiscriminmently for hours.
Ill swop jobs with you.

All you have to do is come and live on an Island that costs a weeks wages to get off and visit people for a few days, and has very little to do for 8 months of the year other than get drunk and ... erm, thats it.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 21:56   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Im off to Jakiri Thoroughpedant's repair shop high atop the Mathematicus Mountains. Not only will he repair the kit to the highest quality, he will teach me the correct way to say "Please repair my Armor, you twunting cock".
Is Mathematicus the phallic equivilent of Mathematica?
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 22:15   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't know what the hell was happening in this thread about four or five posts up but it was seriously gay whatever it was.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 23:14   #42
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Is Mathematicus the phallic equivilent of Mathematica?
I dont know

but i saw This and thought of you.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 23:15   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

What it is will have to wait, as I don't have acrobat installed.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 23:15   #44
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Me: I know this is going to sound stupid, but I thought id say it, but you are so beautiful
French girl: erm thanks
French girl: :gets her drinks: see you later
Me: bye

made me laugh, and i was hoping it ended there, but oh no pig you had to keep posting didnt you. Saying that there wouldnt be a thread about you getting shot down in the first place, so what was i expecting

Unread 17 Jan 2006, 01:02   #45
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

As I've had a girlfriend living in France, 2 minutes away walking from a beach I can confirm that the stereotype of french woman having massive bushes under their arms is false. In that department they seem to be like every other women in Europe. The vast mayority just shave it off except for some fat buttertrolls or old people who just don't care anymore.

Kura, how close did you ever come with your fat hands towards the body of a good looking and mentally healthy female to actually check if they're shaven? I really can't believe someone with a sense of humour is still doing the 'lol french women have bushes and smell bad joke'. What is wrong with you, you tiresome chap.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 17 Jan 2006 at 01:18.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 02:16   #46
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome man, congrats. Your beautiful, always gets a reaction

Pretty much the same happened to me with an absoultely stunning Japanese girl last week, I said hi, we got talking. I told her she was beautiful, she said she's never been told that. I also told her her english was perfect, easily the best I'd heard in a long time (which wasn't actually a lie), and she was made up. I got her mobile phone email, and were meeting up next weekend. Shes scorching, shes clever, she speaks good english AND she doesn't mind me babbling crap Japanese at her.
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 08:55   #47
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
Awesome man, congrats. Your beautiful, always gets a reaction

Pretty much the same happened to me with an absoultely stunning Japanese girl last week, I said hi, we got talking. I told her she was beautiful, she said she's never been told that. I also told her her english was perfect, easily the best I'd heard in a long time (which wasn't actually a lie), and she was made up. I got her mobile phone email, and were meeting up next weekend. Shes scorching, shes clever, she speaks good english AND she doesn't mind me babbling crap Japanese at her.
Where did you meet her?
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 09:44   #48
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Where did you meet her?
In a bar in Matsuyama. Whereabouts in Japan are you, what are you doing?
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 10:02   #49
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't believe the OP until I see pics.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 10:57   #50
pig
1up on you

Some interesting bad news...I returned home last night, and went round to my girlfriends house to suprise her with some flowers (they looked good for shell petrol station) The way I thought id do it is, see her last night, do that luvvy dovey bs and then on wednesday see her for lunch and we can go to the cinema, then she will probably want to return home and watch desperate housewives.

So this is my cue to leave. At this point I meet frenchie and have a few drinks.

Apparently I got it completly wrong when my gf returns and its today, ill try and do the same thing, all depends when she gets back, waiting for a phone call. But I really want to see this french girl.